Galleries?

I know the settings damn sure don't work. I saw where you liked a pic of mine and it said "who can view this album" and it said..AGAIN...EVERYONE.

Fuck it. I'm dumping it. It keeps saying EVERYONE can see it.

And..I can't find how to make one pic as album cover. It's just too confusing.
Dumping it now. IF I can remember how to get there.

but for now I'm gonna look at everyone else's galleries ...heheh

:lol:
You are quite a dancer Ropey :dance:

:lol: I learned early on how not to step on feet.... in real life... :D :D

My parents (mtrip) taught us all how to limbo. I'll look for a pic and put it up. There was a party room in the basement and it was almost all created from bamboo. It was a 'theme' party room.

I'm not good at dancing.

You are more extroverted, I could never perform in a band either.

My parents (mtrip) taught us all how to limbo. I'll look for a pic and put it up. There was a party room in the basement and it was almost all created from bamboo. It was a 'theme' party room.

I'm not good at dancing.

Well, I am pretty strongly extroverted, there's no denying that. I've no problem going up and meeting people. It's like waking up in the morning and wondering what's gonna come of the day.

For me, it's really not about being good at dancing though. It's about having fun and entertaining.

I'm not good at dancing.

Well, I am pretty strongly extroverted, there's no denying that. I've no problem going up and meeting people. It's like waking up in the morning and wondering what's gonna come of the day.

For me, it's really not about being good at dancing though. It's about having fun and entertaining.

I am the opposite, a strong introvert.

I like a few good friends, and I don't go up to people I don't know. :lol:

But it works out because I usually have an extroverted friend that does all the social moves for us collectively in get together group situations.

I'm not good at dancing.

I am the opposite, a strong introvert.

I like a few good friends, and I don't go up to people I don't know. :lol:

But it works out because I usually have an extroverted friend that does all the social moves for us collectively in get together group situations.

Yep, just like in school as kids, there was always the first guys that got up to start the dancing....

...but usually after the girls looked at them or came towards them.

:rofl:

It's a shame that some have to hide galleries due to assholes. And I know of one that would leave nasty comments because thats just what he does. And it will be worse now that he doesnt have his little red ex's to bombard with.

Once CK says it is fixed and the controls of WHO can see is working..I will put mine back.

I restarted my album. THIS time, from the get-go, I made it to just my "followers". I HATE that word. I miss seeing FRIENDS.

okey dokey. There IS a glitch.

@cereal_killer
When someone makes a new album for the gallery, it asks who is allowed to view the pics, vids, etc. You put in People I followed...but then when you return to add more pics, it automatically shows EVERYONE. We have to keep setting it to the proper settings.

Forum List

Back