Tread titles...how to correct your own mistakes!

This may have gone unnoticed until now...but there's a "Thread Tools" button at the top of the OP after the initial post. It disappears after a time, but it is convenient for those of use who often TUI.

So --- would you like a Moderator to correct the Thread Title? :lol:
You'll put us out of work !!!

This may have gone unnoticed until now...but there's a "Thread Tools" button at the top of the OP after the initial post. It disappears after a time, but it is convenient for those of use who often TUI.

There is the one about the E-blue electric cigarette "comercial" that a friend wanted corrected. I forget where it is.

I'm assuming the ability to correct your own thread title is available for the same length of time that one is allowed to edit a post.

After 8 minutes, I can still change the title to this thread.

After 12 minutes, the privilege is still there.

After 16 minutes, I'm still good to mess with it.

20 minutes and still counting

A thread I started in Political Satire has gone 44 minutes and I can still fix the title

Last edited:

@flacaltenn
Hows about fixin' this one for my drifting friend?
when I watch this comercial US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Someone went in there and fixed it for me, thank you to whoever did. :)

Forum List

Back