Galleries?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I just now noticed it. I see lots of pics! So..if I wanted to have a gallery, how do I do that? I especially liked Aqua Athena's Lair. :) I have one too I might share. If someone can 'splain how to do it.

Thank you. I figured it out. But...I am confused about something else. Is "followers" now "friends"? Do I have to be following someone for them to be my friend? Or them following me? I don't get it. What happened to "friends" list? Oy.

And...do I have to have every pic I want in the gallery saved on my harddrive to upload? Or can I upload from my tiny pic and if so..how?

Thank you. I figured it out. But...I am confused about something else. Is "followers" now "friends"? Do I have to be following someone for them to be my friend? Or them following me? I don't get it. What happened to "friends" list? Oy.

And...do I have to have every pic I want in the gallery saved on my harddrive to upload? Or can I upload from my tiny pic and if so..how?

You can make custom to allow people you want to see it or not.

Not sure about tinypic.

I just looked again and it says to upload. I don't want a shitload of pics in my harddrive..which is why I have tinypic. Sigh. Well...yall get one pic for now, lol.
I don't care who sees my pics...so I have it set to registered users. BUT..there are 2 I don't want anywhere near them. So do I put their names in that they cannot see? Still confusing.

I just looked again and it says to upload. I don't want a shitload of pics in my harddrive..which is why I have tinypic. Sigh. Well...yall get one pic for now, lol.
I don't care who sees my pics...so I have it set to registered users. BUT..there are 2 I don't want anywhere near them. So do I put their names in that they cannot see? Still confusing.

You would have to customize it

But what am I customizing? Those who CAN view or those who CAN'T? It doesn't say.
And how do you delete an album. I have two now. One says STUFF. I want that one gone but can't figure out how.

Correct what??? lol. This is getting mroe confusing. I finally figured out how to delete STUFF album. Next questions are:

When customizing, what am I customizing? Those who CAN or those who CAN'T see it?

What are FOLLOWERS? Friends? And did the friends list transfer over from the other software or do I have to start "following" someone to make them a friend in my friend list?

Correct what??? lol. This is getting mroe confusing. I finally figured out how to delete STUFF album. Next questions are:

When customizing, what am I customizing? Those who CAN or those who CAN'T see it?

Those who can see it. Otherwise you can set it to allowing those you follow, or those who follow you.

Ok..I see followers are friends. And yes, they transfered over. So now I can go change my view settings in my album.

So...those that follow me. Does that automatically make ME following THEM? Or are they just following me for some creepy reason? LOL

Ok..I see followers are friends. And yes, they transfered over. So now I can go change my view settings in my album.

Right, so if you unfollowed people, those people could still follow you. So you decide whether you give access just to people you follow or allow those who follow you to see your photos.

I set it to where it is people I follow.

Dayum. Dumb terms.

So...those that follow me. Does that automatically make ME following THEM? Or are they just following me for some creepy reason? LOL

So you may have followed them at one time and then unfollowed, but unless they unfollow you to, they would still be following you.

In the old sysytem you could make people a friend or a contact, if you unfriended them they might still be a contact.

Same idea with follow/unfollow

I added you as a FOLLOW, drifter. Now you can see my gallery. :)

Forum List

Back