Galleries?

Thank you. I figured it out. But...I am confused about something else. Is "followers" now "friends"? Do I have to be following someone for them to be my friend? Or them following me? I don't get it. What happened to "friends" list? Oy.

And...do I have to have every pic I want in the gallery saved on my harddrive to upload? Or can I upload from my tiny pic and if so..how?
IDK, but I dislike the term, followers and never did understand the friends concept. I guess I am just not into any of it...:lol:

10cu32t.jpg
This is what we call PEBCAK error ;)

@Gracie you see the giant X? Click it and you'll see the gallery tab

I have a quick question for you when you have a moment. I would like to delete some individual pictures from one of my album but not the whole album. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks! :)

Click on your album then scroll all the way down. WAY down. On the left side it will say EDIT. Not on the right. On the LEFT. Click that. It will take you to your pics and underneath those pics will be a little trash can.

Click on your album then scroll all the way down. WAY down. On the left side it will say EDIT. Not on the right. On the LEFT. Click that. It will take you to your pics and underneath those pics will be a little trash can.

Great Gracie! Thanks so much!

Edit: It worked! Thanks again! Never mind CK! :smile: Thank you anyways!

What I don't understand is, if you are going to post pictures in a gallery, why would you set it so that only YOU can see it? Why bother uploading photos online at all if you aren't planning on sharing them with others and only you can look at them.

What I don't understand is, if you are going to post pictures in a gallery, why would you set it so that only YOU can see it? Why bother uploading photos online at all if you aren't planning on sharing them with others and only you can look at them.

When I see it, I consider it a closed door as there are times when I don't even want my friends at my home. Or maybe the person just doesn't feel as secure with their photos being displayed at the moment.

As well, there is trolling, that might influence people's short and long term decisions regarding the display of their gallery.

When I see it, I consider it a closed door as there are times when I don't even want my friends at my home. Or maybe the person just doesn't feel as secure with their photos being displayed at the moment.

As well, there is trolling, that might influence people's short and long term decisions.

Agreed, but then just don't post pictures online, right? :biggrin: I think the whole point of posting pictures online is to share them. Otherwise, just leave them on your computer and don't bother. That way you are guaranteed that no one else is going to see them.

As well, there is trolling, that might influence people's short and long term decisions.

Agreed, but then just don't post pictures online, right? :biggrin: I think the whole point of posting pictures online is to share them. Otherwise, just leave them on your computer and don't bother. That way you are guaranteed that no one else is going to see them.

Because people do things differently and see things differently at different times.

:dunno:

Because people do things differently and see things differently at different times.

Well to me, that's weird. If I didn't want anyone to see my pictures, I wouldn't post them online at all.

Well to me, that's weird. If I didn't want anyone to see my pictures, I wouldn't post them online at all.

In the previous software format, the albums were relegated to an obscure corner of one's private page, and few spent the effort to check them out. Now they are available with an instant click. I personally don't want to know what posters look like,nor their pictures in their albums as it personalizes my experience here more than I want. I like to keep things a mystery when it comes to others reality. The more I know of a person, the more it can possibly influence my posts and I want a no holds bar on that. No constraints.

I know others love to know more of posters they may have a curiosity about and this site is coming right along to satisfy some of the people some of the time; the best they can do.

Somewhere though, in the distant past, I did see pictures of Gracie's digs and LOVED those. :)

Well I don't care if you think it's "informative." I'm right and you know it! :lol:
When I learn something from a poster's post, I click the Informative button ( for lack of a better word ) and isn't that the reason for it??? I hope I'm right as I often do use it. :lol:

In the previous software format, the albums were relegated to an obscure corner of one's private page, and few spent the effort to check them out. Now they are available with an instant click. I personally don't want to know what posters look like,nor their pictures in their albums as it personalizes my experience here more than I want. I like to keep things a mystery when it comes to others reality. The more I know of a person, the more it can possibly influence my posts and I want a no holds bar on that. No constraints.

I know others love to know more of posters they may have a curiosity about and this site is coming right along to satisfy some of the people some of the time; the best they can do.

Somewhere though, in the distant past, I did see pictures of Gracie's digs and LOVED those. :)

I like it because you realize that you are talking to an actual human being, and I am nosy sometimes. For me, it's not a big deal to share pictures, I guess. Giving out my address, my full name, my phone number, etc., I would never do, of course.

I just don't see the point of going through the trouble with a gallery if nobody else can look at it, when you can just keep those on your personal computer and not have them online at all. Then you are totally safe, unless somebody hacks your computer.

I would think that people who are that worried about it wouldn't post their pictures in such a forum, because I imagine it's pretty easy to hack into and look at them anyways for some techies out there.

Well I don't care if you think it's "informative." I'm right and you know it! :lol:
When I learn something from a poster's post, I click the Informative button ( for lack of a better word ) and isn't that the reason for it??? I hope I'm right as I often do use it. :lol:

Lol! They were all talking about "informative" being the new Red X. :razz: I don't think Ropey liked my post. Lol!

Lol! They were all talking about "informative" being the new Red X. :razz: I don't think Ropey liked my post. Lol!

Not so Chris. I don't use informative for a red x.

I didn't use negs much, why would I now start that stuff?

I used it to let you know I read your post and that I really didn't have a response so I learned what you thought and let you know.

:)

That's kind of how I'm using it too...I don't necessarily agree but - it's well reasoned, or "informative". "Thanks" and "Agree" are the ones that seem kind of close to me.

I think the thing with galleries is you can choose to share them with the entire membership, or - just your "friends" (those you follow).

There are some really odd people about - so many don't feel comforfortable with sharing pictures of themselves with everyone. I can understand it and I've seen the sharing of pictures misused before.

Forum List

Back