Gabrielle Giffords' Husband Blasts John Boehner

They targeted giffords and threw bricks throught her campaign offices windows

Who did? And what proof is there that it was someone on the right that did it? Last I checked only leftwing radicals throw bricks through windows and start riots. Have you seen the Tea Party at work? Peaceful,clean and respectful...compared to the leftwing OWS astroturf fighting with police, throwing bricks and starting riots. The facts, nor the truth is not on your side.

republican campaign ads

She had one of Saras famous gun sites on her.

You honestly think Sarah Palin's gun sight thing had any motivation at all in the actions of a person who was later diagnosed as a schizophrenic?

I mean, have you actually read about Loughner's delusions and odd thought patterns?

They targeted giffords and threw bricks throught her campaign offices windows

Who did? And what proof is there that it was someone on the right that did it? Last I checked only leftwing radicals throw bricks through windows and start riots. Have you seen the Tea Party at work? Peaceful,clean and respectful...compared to the leftwing OWS astroturf fighting with police, throwing bricks and starting riots. The facts, nor the truth is not on your side.

republican campaign ads

She had one of Saras famous gun sites on her.

You are failing to prove that someone on the right threw bricks through her window, like you accused. Does the truth not matter here?

Who is demanding she step down? This is news to me because I have yet to hear about it.

Go follow the quotes and review the thread. It's been said more than once in this thread that she should step down.

I mean officially, like someone in the senate or what not, I have yet to hear it outside of this message board and was under the assumption it was brought up in Washington.

Giffords should not be in Congress. She should step down because her brain has been penetrated by a bullet. It will affect her decision making from now on.

You don't have the brainpower to operate a light switch, dumbfuck.

Neg rep'd for being an anus.

Giffords should not be in Congress. She should step down because her brain has been penetrated by a bullet. It will affect her decision making from now on.

You are a person without the best of American values, USAR. She took a bullet to the head for doing her job. This is the best you have got? No wonder you have no influence here.

Does this mean that the leftist that shot her has no personal responsibility for his actions because had Palin not run an ad targeting Democrats up for reelection she would never have been shot? In the last 2 years I have seen similar adds run by Democrats on republicans but you dont see us offing senators and congressman as a result.

Prove you claim that he was a "leftists" as you claim.

The man was insane and urged on by the poltical atsmosphere he lived in.

It was not a leftist who targeted Giffords with gun sites and vandalized her offices.

Your right wing gun rethoric caused her targeting by a nutter

What is sad is you neg reppin people with 23 points.. ROFLMAO More like pathetic!! ;-)

Thanks.. You're still one sick fuck for using this brain-damaged woman to further your cause.

Rep points that important to you? I could neg with you mine..........but personally it isn't worth the time to click.

Who gives a shit what you do or don't do on this forum???? LMAO You liberals are truly a bunch of whiny dumbasses.

:cuckoo:

Does this mean that the leftist that shot her has no personal responsibility for his actions because had Palin not run an ad targeting Democrats up for reelection she would never have been shot? In the last 2 years I have seen similar adds run by Democrats on republicans but you dont see us offing senators and congressman as a result.

Prove you claim that he was a "leftists" as you claim.The man was insane and urged on by the poltical atsmosphere he lived in.

It was not a leftist who targeted Giffords with gun sites and vandalized her offices.

Prove you're not a blithering fucking idiot.

Go ahead

We'll wait

Gee, I don't know. Maybe you could ask him. He doesn't seem upset about Obama and Pelosi...

Actually, to my recollection Obama was quite invested in how she was doing. And oh, I am correct, sir.

In a new book, "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope," Kelly writes that before Obama arrived he had asked Giffords' chief of staff what the three-term Democrat would say to the president if she'd had the opportunity for a meeting.

"She'd want the president to visit the border, to see what's really going on down there," Pia Carusone responded.

Obama, joined by the first lady, spent a few minutes at Giffords' bedside that day, each taking her hand and speaking to her, Obama saying the nation wished her well.

As he was ready to leave, Kelly addressed the president.

"Mr. President, Gabby really loves Arizona, and as you know, this community has a crisis on its border," he recalls saying.

In hospital visit, Obama made a promise to Rep. Gabrielle Giffords - latimes.com

obam is quite invested in how he's doing.

Bitch, please. Who isn't? Cantor? McConnell? Boehner? You say that like it makes him different, and BAD. I call bullshit.

I mean officially, like someone in the senate or what not, I have yet to hear it outside of this message board and was under the assumption it was brought up in Washington.

No, as far as I know, nobody in Washington is suggesting she step down. Which is kinda my point. A few people here are saying she should step down. I think there's no need to call for that. She can step down if she wishes. Or if her constituents want they have had the power all along to recall her. And the House has the power to expel her if they wanted. There's no reason for any of us to worry about it after all of that.

Tell us why the tp people dont talk about guns and second amendment solutions to not winning elections or votes anymore?

Prove you're not a blithering fucking idiot.

Resorting to ad hominems is often the sign of a person who has no argument and is too uninformed and ignorant to develop a rational argument.

According so, YOU prove that YOU'RE not a blithering fucking idiot.....

What's the big deal? She's a fucking democrat. It's not like they are best buddies.

The only people I visit are the ones on the A list.

Prove you claim that he was a "leftists" as you claim.

The man was insane and urged on by the poltical atsmosphere he lived in.

But it wasn't a leftist or a rightist that shot actually shot Giffords.

It was an insane person.

Did Boehner or the House send flowers? Apparently not. Damn, that is sad.

What is sad is you neg reppin people with 23 points.. ROFLMAO More like pathetic!! ;-)

Thanks.. You're still one sick fuck for using this brain-damaged woman to further your cause.
No shit, and notice how he does with his own rep turned OFF!

He's such a fuckin' lil' pussy.

Forum List

Back