Gabrielle Giffords' Husband Blasts John Boehner

How do we know that Captain Kelly is a "liberal democrat"?
Who gives a shit?....He needs to get over his sensitivity BS.

Boehner did nothing wrong....He said very nice things about her, and offered his symapathy and prayers in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.....He sent her a fuckin' card......Nothing more is required of him.

It was a far bigger slap in the face when Obama dissed our wounded troops in Germany to attend a fuckin' party.
link? or are you talking about a july of 2008 visit he made to germany before he was president?
That's the one!

Poor sap couldn't bring in the cameras so he said forget it, i'm goin' to a party.....Screw that sorry bastard!

Who gives a shit?....He needs to get over his sensitivity BS.

Boehner did nothing wrong....He said very nice things about her, and offered his symapathy and prayers in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.....He sent her a fuckin' card......Nothing more is required of him.

It was a far bigger slap in the face when Obama dissed our wounded troops in Germany to attend a fuckin' party.
link? or are you talking about a july of 2008 visit he made to germany before he was president?
That's the one!

Poor sap couldn't bring in the cameras so he said forget it, i'm goin' to a party.....Screw that sorry bastard!

Um, yeah because that is what happened. :lol:
Didn't the Pentagon recommend he not go because he was on a campaign trip, and there is rules against that sort of thing?Obama Cancels Military Base Visit: "Inappropriate"

Of course, the McCain camp had to take a cheap shot afterwords when Obama decided to do the right thing as he was with his campaign staff and not is senate staff.

That's the one!

Um, yeah because that is what happened. :lol:
Didn't the Pentagon recommend he not go because he was on a campaign trip, and there is rules against that sort of thing?Obama Cancels Military Base Visit: "Inappropriate"

Of course, the McCain camp had to take a cheap shot afterwords when Obama decided to do the right thing as he was with his campaign staff and not is senate staff.
You poor saps believe everything that comes out of that inept idiots mouth, and use huffpo as your source.

No wonder he got elected, he nailed down the idiot vote.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYajeEfe3PU[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I[/ame]

God help this great country,

Last edited:
Why would John Boehner, Speaker of the House and 3rd in line for the presidency, do nothing more than send a card? Not even any contact with her astronaut husband. No phone calls; no visits...

No wonder Mark Kelly is pissed. I would be too.

This thread gets the sick HACK award.. Using a woman's injuries to further your political cause. SICK.

Did Boehner or the House send flowers? Apparently not. Damn, that is sad.

What is sad is you neg reppin people with 23 points.. ROFLMAO More like pathetic!! ;-)

Thanks.. You're still one sick fuck for using this brain-damaged woman to further your cause.

Rep points that important to you? I could neg with you mine..........but personally it isn't worth the time to click.

What is sad is you neg reppin people with 23 points.. ROFLMAO More like pathetic!! ;-)

Thanks.. You're still one sick fuck for using this brain-damaged woman to further your cause.

I neg anyone I can who attacks me personally. Personal attacks reflect a common weakness among righties.

deliverance.gif

Rep points that important to you? I could neg with you mine..........but personally it isn't worth the time to click.

Who gives a shit what you do or don't do on this forum???? LMAO You liberals are truly a bunch of whiny dumbasses.

I neg anyone I can who attacks me personally. Personal attacks reflect a common weakness among righties.

deliverance.gif

That's because you're a liberal crybaby.. Most libs neg rep.. you're the most offended people in this country.. it's why we have political correctness because all of you losers piss your panties about anything and everything..

Giffords should not be in Congress. She should step down because her brain has been penetrated by a bullet. It will affect her decision making from now on.

Clearly, you know nothing about brain injuries.

And you do????????

She can barely talk and still can't return to Congress.

If she was a Republican, the libs would be screaming for her to step down.

And it's a good question. How often has Pelosi and Obama visited her?

Forum List

Back