Gabrielle Giffords' Husband Blasts John Boehner

I'm already sick of hearing from these two..Why are they so SPECIAL?

Here husband should save his BLASTING for the bastard who shot her, or shut the hell up.

Last edited:
Did Boehner or the House send flowers? Apparently not. Damn, that is sad.

What is sad is you neg reppin people with 23 points.. ROFLMAO More like pathetic!! ;-)

Thanks.. You're still one sick fuck for using this brain-damaged woman to further your cause.

:lol:.....yea i know what you mean.....watch out he is a delicate little flower....

That's because you're a liberal crybaby.. Most libs neg rep.. you're the most offended people in this country.. it's why we have political correctness because all of you losers piss your panties about anything and everything..

i have been negged more than once by a quite a few Righties here just for being "Liberal" on things.....they get pissed....and tell you they are for you being against them....

Last edited:
s-MARK-KELLY-GABRIELLE-GIFFORDS-JOHN-BOEHNER-large300.jpg

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' husband came out swinging against House Speaker John Boehner over his decision not to visit the injured congresswoman.

In the couple's new joint memoir, "Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope", Mark Kelly expressed his disappointment in Boehner's efforts to check in on Giffords.

"Considering that she was a member of Congress and he was the highest-ranking member, we thought he'd ask to visit Gabby or at least give a call to see how she was doing," Kelly writes, via The Hill. "Our only contact with him had been a simple get-well card he'd sent a few days after Gabby was injured."

More: Mark Kelly, Gabrielle Giffords' Husband, Knocks John Boehner In New Memoir

i didn't even send a card

do you think Lacunta did?.....he was to busy playing video games to be bothered....

That's because you're a liberal crybaby.. Most libs neg rep.. you're the most offended people in this country.. it's why we have political correctness because all of you losers piss your panties about anything and everything..

i have been negged more than once by a quite a few Righties here just for being "Liberal" on things.....they get pissed....and tell you they are for you being against them....

The irony is that I know Lady mud slinger has negged me on more than one occasion simply for giving an opinion that disagreed with her stance. :lol:

Does this mean that the leftist that shot her has no personal responsibility for his actions because had Palin not run an ad targeting Democrats up for reelection she would never have been shot? In the last 2 years I have seen similar adds run by Democrats on republicans but you dont see us offing senators and congressman as a result.

Prove you claim that he was a "leftists" as you claim.

The man was insane and urged on by the poltical atsmosphere he lived in.

It was not a leftist who targeted Giffords with gun sites and vandalized her offices.

Your right wing gun rethoric caused her targeting by a nutter

But it wasn't a leftist or a rightist that shot actually shot Giffords.

It was an insane person.

He rambled about hating government and the need for a new currancy.

He lived in a state that was broiling in tea party hate rethoric.

Did you know Giffords seat was R for a very long time before she won it and this was right after the health care vote.

I for one kept begging you people to stop using the violence and guns talks because I warned some nutter would take it seriously.

Then she got shot in the head.

Exactly what people warned about happened.

Even Giffords herself said BEFORE she got shot that the talk had consequences.

The right ignored the warning and kept it up right until the bullet entered her brain.

Prove you claim that he was a "leftists" as you claim.

The man was insane and urged on by the poltical atsmosphere he lived in.

It was not a leftist who targeted Giffords with gun sites and vandalized her offices.

Your right wing gun rethoric caused her targeting by a nutter

But it wasn't a leftist or a rightist that shot actually shot Giffords.

It was an insane person.

He rambled about hating government and the need for a new currancy.

He lived in a state that was broiling in tea party hate rethoric.

Did you know Giffords seat was R for a very long time before she won it and this was right after the health care vote.

I for one kept begging you people to stop using the violence and guns talks because I warned some nutter would take it seriously.

Then she got shot in the head.

Exactly what people warned about happened.

Even Giffords herself said BEFORE she got shot that the talk had consequences.

The right ignored the warning and kept it up right until the bullet entered her brain.
The man had left wing leanings...This was verified by his ex-girlfriend, several friends, and his own writings, you idiot!

Doesn't matter though, because in the end, like YOU, he was just a fuckin' moonbat!:cuckoo:

Did you? I did! manchu!!
Nope!...Sure didn't.

And i'm not the one up here cackling about Boehner.....Therefore, if I was, and tried to make HIM look bad for not sending fuckin' flowers, I would be the hypocrite for not sending them also, correct, Manchu?

You could have sent them anyway, manchu.
Why would I?

I had no obligation to do so.

I wished her well then, I wish her well now......That is all.

Besides, she would have never seen them anyway, MANCHU!

Forum List

Back