The Killer Behind Gabby Giffords

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I'll begin by saying I have nothing against Mark Kelly's past or his love for wife Gabby Giffords. What I do have a problem with is his increasingly vicious attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the NRA, and support for the Soros financed Parkland shooting kids like little David Hoggwash. Kelly's past as an astronaut is always mentioned but not his combat missions in Desert Storm. Kelly knows all about "gun violence" having flown 39 combat sorties in an A-6 Intruder. No pilot wants to mention or think about the "innocent bystanders" his ordnance killed, nor should they. But let's get real here....Kelly knows what he's responsible for and so should people listening to him about taking firearms away from law-abiding Americans. If Gabby Giffords had ONE Tucson police officer assigned to her campaign appearance that day, or ONE Pima County Sheriffs deputy, Jared Loughner would have been shot dead before he commenced his killing spree. Both those departments were run by democrat appeasers and blame-shifted for weeks after the incident. For that matter, where was Kelly that Saturday morning ? A U.S. House of Representatives member appearing without security a hundred miles from the Mexican border was pure lunacy....and yet she did. We all prayed for Gabby to make a full recovery and she's mostly succeeded. But that doesn't excuse Mark Kelly using the travesty that happened to his wife, from making a new, and totally hypocritical career out it.

130411-gabby-giffords-mark-kelly-630p.grid-6x3.jpg

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

I'll begin by saying I have nothing against Mark Kelly's past or his love for wife Gabby Giffords. What I do have a problem with is his increasingly vicious attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the NRA, and support for the Soros financed Parkland shooting kids like little David Hoggwash. Kelly's past as an astronaut is always mentioned but not his combat missions in Desert Storm. Kelly knows all about "gun violence" having flown 39 combat sorties in an A-6 Intruder. No pilot wants to mention or think about the "innocent bystanders" his ordnance killed, nor should they. But let's get real here....Kelly knows what he's responsible for and so should people listening to him about taking firearms away from law-abiding Americans. If Gabby Giffords had ONE Tucson police officer assigned to her campaign appearance that day, or ONE Pima County Sheriffs deputy, Jared Loughner would have been shot dead before he commenced his killing spree. Both those departments were run by democrat appeasers and blame-shifted for weeks after the incident. For that matter, where was Kelly that Saturday morning ? A U.S. House of Representatives member appearing without security a hundred miles from the Mexican border was pure lunacy....and yet she did. We all prayed for Gabby to make a full recovery and she's mostly succeeded. But that doesn't excuse Mark Kelly using the travesty that happened to his wife, from making a new, and totally hypocritical career out it.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Not to hijack the thread, but the shooter was yet another on SSRI class antidepressants

SSRI anti-depressants linked to mass shootings?

Most all are

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia
Tissue?

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Threads like this show right wingers are just getting more pathetic and desperate by the day. You don't really think going after Gabby Gifford's husband is going to help your cause, do you?

• Banned
Threads like this show right wingers are just getting more pathetic and desperate by the day. You don't really think going after Gabby Gifford's husband is going to help your cause, do you?

Talk about "pathetic" and "desperate" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I watched the asshole trash the NRA, Ollie North, and law-abiding gun owners on Fox News Sunday an hour ago. Tired of it.....his wife was shot because she had no security...end of story.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia
Why does that make him a hypocrite? I spent over a decade carrying (and firing) a weapon for a living and I'm for gun control.

I don't see myself as a hypocrite. Here in America we don't need an AK on every plate. That's what makes this ace better than all.the other places I've been.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

What's so sacred about her husband?

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Not to hijack the thread, but the shooter was yet another on SSRI class antidepressants

SSRI anti-depressants linked to mass shootings?

Most all are

I see that Ollie North has come out and said the same thing today, so you are parroting the NRA President.

The problem is the easy accessibility to firearms, and conservatives keep twisting themselves into pretzels trying to excuse the only reason that these mass shootings are commonplace in America.

30 years of mass shootings by country

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia
Why does that make him a hypocrite? I spent over a decade carrying (and firing) a weapon for a living and I'm for gun control.

I don't see myself as a hypocrite. Here in America we don't need an AK on every plate. That's what makes this ace better than all.the other places I've been.
And you don't need a car that goes over 65mph. If you have one, I recommend they seize it from you without compensation. And if you don't give it up, you should go to prison for 100 years. Sound fair?

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia
------------------------------------------- the whole 'GIFFORDS' group is full of everyones hero's . Veteran and Police , Generals , ex CIA Bigshot , ex astronauts , many Government men many retired and probably collecting taxpayer paid retirement and benefits . And they are all working against Americans and their RIGHTS and i think that that is funny Tom Horn .

Talk about "pathetic" and "desperate" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I watched the asshole trash the NRA, Ollie North, and law-abiding gun owners on Fox News Sunday an hour ago. Tired of it.....his wife was shot because she had no security...end of story.

He stated facts. If that is trashing them, then they should change their behavior.

Are you taking a salary for being an anti-gun lobbyist like he is...yes or no? I'm a combat Vet. I don't believe any yahoo with $700 should be able to buy an AR-15 but I'd never vote to prevent a sane person from owning one....that's the difference.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

What's so sacred about her husband?

Didn't say he was sacred. Just that the right's rantings sound pretty hollow.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

And you don't need a car that goes over 65mph. If you have one, I recommend they seize it from you without compensation. And if you don't give it up, you should go to prison for 100 years. Sound fair?
You need to stop with the cars/guns comparison. As soon as guns require a liability policy, licensing, and registration you can make it but not until then.

He stated facts. If that is trashing them, then they should change their behavior.

No, he didn't state facts. He stated his opinion which is bought and paid for by the gun grabber lobby. He's got a guilty conscience for not protecting his wife and I'm sick of seeing him making a new career out of it.

Are you taking a salary for being an anti-gun lobbyist like he is...yes or no? I'm a combat Vet. I don't believe any yahoo with $700 should be able to buy an AR-15 but I'd never vote to prevent a sane person from owning one....that's the difference.

Yet you're not willing to do anything to stop that yahoo from being able to spend his $700.

He believes in a cause, I wasn't aware he got paid for it but what difference does that make, really? Does the president of the NRA get a salary? Does that make him a hypocrite?

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

You need to stop with the cars/guns comparison. As soon as guns require a liability policy, licensing, and registration you can make it but not until then.
Guns are more difficult to buy, keep, and bear in many cities. Do you think it's easier to walk around with an automatic M16 (open carry) or to drive a car with an automatic transmission on a public road in New York City?

Forum List

Back