Gabby Gifford's Husband Caught Buying A Gun

You go with that. Gullible, thy name is RW.

Can't fool Conservatives.......

Buying an AR-15 and large capacity magazines to show how easy it is ............must be a secret attempt to stockpile assault weapons

Is it any wonder you guys are so easily mocked?

Why don't you stop making wild ass assumptions nobody is suggesting. He bought the firearm because he wanted it before any ban might take hold. He got caught and made up a bullshit excuse that only you could believe. You know, people that are easy to mock.

Imagine that?

Do you think Gabby knew?

Buying an AR-15 and large capacity magazines to show how easy it is ............must be a secret attempt to stockpile assault weapons

Why don't you stop making wild ass assumptions nobody is suggesting. He bought the firearm because he wanted it before any ban might take hold. He got caught and made up a bullshit excuse that only you could believe. You know, people that are easy to mock.

Imagine that?

Do you think Gabby knew?

Yea, imagine that. Don't know if Gabby knew, don't care.

Look at the links that M-14 posted, nowhere does Kelly or Gabby call for gun bans. Control, yes, no mention of bans though.
The term used is "Limits"
Show us your critical thinking skills and tell us what he/they mean by "limits".
Be sure to take the interview, below, into account, and be sure to sprinkle on some intellectual honesty.

Capt. Mark Kelly, Wayne LaPierre on chances for compromise in gun control debate | Interviews | Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Fox News

You know, but this isn't about the Second Amendment anymore. This is about public safety. We had 20 first graders die in their classrooms because we don't have sufficient gun violence legislation in the country.

In 1934, we banned automatic weapons. You know, I argue the semi-automatic assault weapon with a high capacity magazine is just too dangerous to be on the street where criminals and terrorists and the mentally ill can easily get them.

But another priority is to protect Americans. And, there are common sense things we can do to make this country a lot safer -- a universal criminal background check, identifying the mentally ill and getting those records into the system, the high capacity magazine issue needs to be addressed. It saves lives. And, assault weapons.

I mean, I -- like I said, Chris, I mean, I spent 25 years in the military and know the value of having an assault weapon. And it's to kill a lot of people, very quickly. And I think they are way too readily available and I think in time we will be able to address those issues.

your "opinion" is based on Kelly supporting a gun ban, prove he stands for that. Show me where he said that.

that does need to be supported by a link as parroting lies is spreading propaganda.

A "gun ban" no
They do support clip reform, background checks and ban on "assault weapons"
In fact they have a group trying to raise millions of dollars to put the NRA on a chockhold in 2014

Gabby was not from my district, and if she had been I would have likely not voted for her. I do respect her service, even though I seldom agreed with her views.
In this case, both Kelly and Gabby are exercising their rights as citizens to support something they believe in.

Why would anyone deny that right to any citizen, much less two citizens who have served the public for so long? Ridiculing a law-abiding citizen that is exercising their legal rights seems just a little 'Alinskyesque' to me.

Yes, everyone has the right to be full of shit.

A "gun ban" no
They do support clip reform, background checks and ban on "assault weapons"
In fact they have a group trying to raise millions of dollars to put the NRA on a chockhold in 2014

Gabby was not from my district, and if she had been I would have likely not voted for her. I do respect her service, even though I seldom agreed with her views.
In this case, both Kelly and Gabby are exercising their rights as citizens to support something they believe in.

Why would anyone deny that right to any citizen, much less two citizens who have served the public for so long? Ridiculing a law-abiding citizen that is exercising their legal rights seems just a little 'Alinskyesque' to me.

But he's abusing that right. :)

Pointing out their "do-as-I-say-not-do-as-I -do" hypocricy is a legal exercise of the right to free speech.

All I know is if I wanted an AR-15 I couldn't just walk into a shop and buy one. There's a waiting list.

I know this because I asked. And I'm not about to buy one out of somebody's van.

I'd rather have one of these with a silencer and an extended stock.

5k2.jpg

Last edited:

But he's abusing that right. :)

How so?

how can they be hypocrits if they have ALWAYS said they are gun owners?

you people are insane

This is why they are hypocrites.

"WASHINGTON — Severely wounded and still recovering, former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords begged lawmakers at an emotional hearing Wednesday to act quickly to curb firearms because "Americans are counting on you." Not everyone agreed, underscoring the national political divide over gun control."

Gun Control Hearing Features Gabrielle Giffords, NRA Official Wayne LaPierre

dear lying fools.

that couple has ALWAYS siad they were gun owners.

YOUR LIES dont reflex on them

From the 2nd link:

Testifying to the Senate Judiciary Committee Jan. 30, Kelly had urged senators to restrict sales firearms based on their lethality--a common refrain with other witnesses that day, who argued that semi-automatic weapons, which chamber subsequent rounds as bullets are fired, and other guns with military-style features level the playing field against law enforcement.

Kelly and Giffords founded their own advocacy group to restrict gun rights, Americans for Responsible Solutions, in January. On its website, ARS wrote: “High capacity magazines are a deadly factor in gun violence.” A 30-round magazine is considered a high-capacity magazine.

The ARS website says: “Congress should act to limit the sale of high capacity magazines, which are not needed for hunting or self-defense, but have proven very lethal.”

Their hypocrisy dont reflex on me

Only a numb-nuts partisan hack cannot see the hypocrisy here.

The laws for background checks have already been changed by Obama. Used to be you had to be convicted of an offense. Now all it takes is an accusation that leads to a dismissal. It still goes on your record.

30 rd mags and scary looking bang-bangs aren't the problem. It's the nut pulling the trigger.

BTW, Kelly is a friggen idiot buying that gun then turning it in. What are the cops supposed to do with a clean firearm?

Friggen idiot if you ask me.

I'm sure they wanted to refuse the sale to an astronaut. Might as well been a cop. What was he thinking?

Only a full on retard wouldn't do his homework. He has said all along he is a gun owner.

The laws for background checks have already been changed by Obama. Used to be you had to be convicted of an offense. Now all it takes is an accusation that leads to a dismissal. It still goes on your record.

30 rd mags and scary looking bang-bangs aren't the problem. It's the nut pulling the trigger.

BTW, Kelly is a friggen idiot buying that gun then turning it in. What are the cops supposed to do with a clean firearm?

I'm sure they wanted to refuse the sale to an astronaut. Might as well been a cop. What was he thinking?

Only a full on retard wouldn't do his homework. He has said all along he is a gun owner.

And that's supposed to insulate him? Diane Feinstein is just as big a hypocrite. "I gotta permit and you can't have one."

That's like being against slavery but owning them. It just doesn't fly with normal folks.

Yes

He was buying an AR-15 and large capacity magazines in Arizona

The very state he is pushing hardest for reform. You guys are too smart for him

You go with that. Gullible, thy name is RW.

Why would anyone think buying an AR-15 and a "high capacity" magazine would be "difficult"?

If you have the money and pass the background check, why should it be "hard"? Its not like its illegal.

Last edited:

And that's supposed to insulate him? Diane Feinstein is just as big a hypocrite. "I gotta permit and you can't have one."

That's like being against slavery but owning them. It just doesn't fly with normal folks.

That's exactly what they did in the south. It was illegal to sell them, but if you already had 'em, you had gold.

Dems still up to their old tricks. :eusa_whistle:

Look at the links that M-14 posted, nowhere does Kelly or Gabby call for gun bans. Control, yes, no mention of bans though.
The term used is "Limits"
Show us your critical thinking skills and tell us what he/they mean by "limits".
Be sure to take the interview, below, into account, and be sure to sprinkle on some intellectual honesty.

Capt. Mark Kelly, Wayne LaPierre on chances for compromise in gun control debate | Interviews | Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Fox News

You know, but this isn't about the Second Amendment anymore. This is about public safety. We had 20 first graders die in their classrooms because we don't have sufficient gun violence legislation in the country.

In 1934, we banned automatic weapons. You know, I argue the semi-automatic assault weapon with a high capacity magazine is just too dangerous to be on the street where criminals and terrorists and the mentally ill can easily get them.

But another priority is to protect Americans. And, there are common sense things we can do to make this country a lot safer -- a universal criminal background check, identifying the mentally ill and getting those records into the system, the high capacity magazine issue needs to be addressed. It saves lives. And, assault weapons.

I mean, I -- like I said, Chris, I mean, I spent 25 years in the military and know the value of having an assault weapon. And it's to kill a lot of people, very quickly. And I think they are way too readily available and I think in time we will be able to address those issues.

Looks like I shut him up.

Forum List

Back