Gabby Gifford's Husband Caught Buying A Gun

You have yet to make a point.

It is up to you and your ilk to prove your statements by providing links, thus far you have failed to do so.

link to kelly supporting gun ban?

Thats what i thought, you can't produce it because it ain't out there. That means you and the others are simply spouting off in ignorance, and are showing a total lack of respect for two people who have served this country.

What does that say about you?

I haven't made any claims that needed to be supported by a link.. I stated my opinion and for that .... no link is required.

your "opinion" is based on Kelly supporting a gun ban, prove he stands for that. Show me where he said that.

that does need to be supported by a link as parroting lies is spreading propaganda.

And you believe that? This was his plan all along but he only spoke about it AFTER it was revealed he purchased the very firearms he and his wife advocate banning?

Sure, that's believable...:eusa_liar:

Yes, you caught him

Kelly was really planning to shoot up a movie theater

No, he was planning to acquire the firearms HE wants before they're banned. But thanks for the over-the-top claim about shooting innocents. It takes a pretty sick mind to go there. Good luck with that.

Yes

He was buying an AR-15 and large capacity magazines in Arizona

The very state he is pushing hardest for reform. You guys are too smart for him

Yes, you caught him

Kelly was really planning to shoot up a movie theater

No, he was planning to acquire the firearms HE wants before they're banned. But thanks for the over-the-top claim about shooting innocents. It takes a pretty sick mind to go there. Good luck with that.

Yes

You go with that. Gullible, thy name is RW.

They aren't hypocrites so much as social elitists. Notorious anti-2nd Amendment senator Teddy Kennedy hired a civilian bodyguard who was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office building with several unregistered illegal fully automatic weapons. Teddy got the charges dismissed and the left wing never missed a beat in their crusade against legal gun ownership.

It is up to you and your ilk to prove your statements by providing links, thus far you have failed to do so.

Thats what i thought, you can't produce it because it ain't out there. That means you and the others are simply spouting off in ignorance, and are showing a total lack of respect for two people who have served this country.

I haven't made any claims that needed to be supported by a link.. I stated my opinion and for that .... no link is required.

your "opinion" is based on Kelly supporting a gun ban, prove he stands for that. Show me where he said that.

that does need to be supported by a link as parroting lies is spreading propaganda.

Now you're going to tell me what my opinion is based on?

Damn you are seriously fucked in the head.

You really are a fucking moron, mudwhistle. They have said all along they are pro-gun, and Gabby's record reflects that.

Sorry fuckwad. Being pro-gun does not mean taking them out of current gun owners hands in any shape or form.

They like guns but they want to take them away from others. That would be more accurate.

links? I have heard neither kelly or his wife say anything about taking guns from the law-abiding. If they have you should be able to link it here.

Doesn't matter what they've said at this point. The left is using them as martyrs. As long as they allow it without protestation they cannot claim they are pro-gun.

The ignorance and lack of critical thinking skills are simply overwhelming here. Folks, you can't make this stuff up.

In order to achieve this kind of ignorance you gotta ruin our schools, ruin the news media, and provide propaganda for the weak-minded to parrot.

The most ignorant bleat the loudest.

Look at the links that M-14 posted, nowhere does Kelly or Gabby call for gun bans. Control, yes, no mention of bans though.

The telling bit of ignorance is mudbone up there claiming "Doesn't matter what they've said at this point."

told ya you couldn't make this stuff up. Gotta plan ahead for this level of stupid.

Yes

Can't fool Conservatives.......

Buying an AR-15 and large capacity magazines to show how easy it is ............must be a secret attempt to stockpile assault weapons

Is it any wonder you guys are so easily mocked?

This subject is very clear cut, there would be no mistake in a public statement from Kelly calling for gun bans, as the clown car choir here keeps parrotting without proof.

In a case involving something that can be so clear-cut, parroting without proof(link) is spreading propaganda.
STFU retard.

The statement was made when he turned in his AR-15.

That's the type of gun he wants banned.

(And he hits that one outta the park)

Last edited:
This subject is very clear cut, there would be no mistake in a public statement from Kelly calling for gun bans, as the clown car choir here keeps parrotting without proof.

In a case involving something that can be so clear-cut, parroting without proof(link) is spreading propaganda.
STFU retard.

The statment was made when he turned in his AR-15.

He didn't turn in anything...yet. READ the article in the OP.

If you don't have the capacity to understand it, thank a public school.

A "gun ban" no
They do support clip reform, background checks and ban on "assault weapons"
In fact they have a group trying to raise millions of dollars to put the NRA on a chockhold in 2014

A "gun ban" no
They do support clip reform, background checks and ban on "assault weapons"
In fact they have a group trying to raise millions of dollars to put the NRA on a chockhold in 2014

Gabby was not from my district, and if she had been I would have likely not voted for her. I do respect her service, even though I seldom agreed with her views.
In this case, both Kelly and Gabby are exercising their rights as citizens to support something they believe in.

Why would anyone deny that right to any citizen, much less two citizens who have served the public for so long? Ridiculing a law-abiding citizen that is exercising their legal rights seems just a little 'Alinskyesque' to me.

Yes

Can't fool Conservatives.......

Buying an AR-15 and large capacity magazines to show how easy it is ............must be a secret attempt to stockpile assault weapons

Is it any wonder you guys are so easily mocked?

Why don't you stop making wild ass assumptions nobody is suggesting. He bought the firearm because he wanted it before any ban might take hold. He got caught and made up a bullshit excuse that only you could believe. You know, people that are easy to mock.

STFU retard.

The statment was made when he turned in his AR-15.

He didn't turn in anything...yet. READ the article in the OP.

If you don't have the capacity to understand it, thank a public school.

Saying he would turn it in implies the same thing.

If he doesn't turn it in then not only does he support agun ban but he's lying about wanting to turn it in.

His best option was to not buy the gun and then STFU. Then your argument would hold up.

Forum List

Back