California: Wife Gets 3 Years 8 Months for Putting a $2M Hit on Her Husband

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Cuz California is serious about violent crime.

Bonus: she pled guilty to a gun charge and gets no time. Cuz you know we aren’t trying to grab your guns, we just need sensible gun control laws. That we’ll never enforce until we grab all your guns.

No mention, but I bet she’s already or soon out on bail.

Horse ladies be crazy.....Just look at those eyes....The eyes damnit!

OIP.oJN4SRK_Id8Kt4UlPot-0AHaHQ

Bonus: she pled guilty to a gun charge and gets no time. Cuz you know we aren’t trying to grab your guns, we just need sensible gun control laws. That we’ll never enforce until we grab all your guns.

are you saying only California is like this?.....other states are just as bad....

She'll probably get released early for good behavior.

She'll probably get released early for good behavior.
Define "good". ;)
Actually, if I were the warden, I would keep her locked up in solitary confinement for the full length of her sentence but, just to be humane, I would visit her daily.

Forum List

Back