Gabby Gifford's Husband Caught Buying A Gun

how can they be hypocrits if they have ALWAYS said they are gun owners?

you people are insane

Oh yeah, the undercurrent of hypocrisy among the government officials and elites who push for gun control for the masses while standing behind their armed security details, and promote the designation of public schools as 'gun free zones' while sending their own children to private schools with armed guards on location, is almost too obvious to be called an "undercurrent".

dear lying fools.

that couple has ALWAYS siad they were gun owners.

YOUR LIES dont reflex on them

They just got fooled by a false story from an onion type site about a some backruptcy claim

fox lies to you for months about the elction and you buy it.

Brietbart sells you Doctered tapes and you buy them.

Your just the dumbest people on earth

Mark Kelly, the Astronaut and Air Force Officer is entitled to purchase any weapon he wishes.

The fact is nobody would have known about it if he had not posted this on his facebook;

"I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don't have possession of it yet but I'll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do. "

If he had not posted that on his facebook page I would say his privacy had been violated. What he does with his legally purchased weapons is up to him. I commend him for donating it to the Tucson PD.

The guy is not only a hero, his wife was shot while serving this country.

Who made this a "news" story? Some sad little powerless and jealous person I would guess.

What a hypocrite.

CNN Political Ticker- All politics, all the time - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – Mark Kelly, the husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords and an outspoken advocate for new gun control measures, purchased an AR-15 assault rifle in Tucson recently as a demonstration of what he says are unobtrusive background checks. The retired space shuttle commander wrote on his Facebook page he would turn in the weapon – which he said he hadn't yet obtained - to the city's police department.

Forum List

Back