FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMED: Living with Parents Now Number One Option for 18-34 Year Olds

The one promise Obama kept: to Fundamentaly Transform America.

View attachment 76056

Living with Parents Now Number One Option for 18-34 Year Olds
and some parents :eusa_whistle: have 60 year old children that still live with them

mocking.gif

The one promise Obama kept: to Fundamentaly Transform America.

View attachment 76056

Living with Parents Now Number One Option for 18-34 Year Olds

riiiiiiiight.... couldn't have anything to do with the rabid right standing in the way of reforming the college loan program or obstructing any and all effort to do anything that doesn't put money into the pockets of the corporatists.

:cuckoo:
The op after all is literally over 90 years old and has a few screws loose, they have the mortuary on speed dial

Last edited:
It's very common for people in their 30s and 40s to still live with parents in Mexico, Brazil, the Middle East, Africa.

Well done Obama.

very common to see trailer dwelling crackas in jesusland to have houses with wheels in the same trailer park as their kids and grandparants

It's very common for Japanese people to live in extended family situations for their entire lives. Thanks Obama.

Because they can't find a decent job?
Companies dont want to pay a decent wage.
What is a decent wage? For burger flippers?

I don't know what did you get paid?
When I was a burger flipper? About three dollars an hour. How about you?

It's very common for Japanese people to live in extended family situations for their entire lives. Thanks Obama.

Whatever it is that would make them to be able to afford living away from their parents?
Oh, so you want companies to be the parents! What a moron.

Whatever it is that would make them to be able to afford living away from their parents?
No i want you to stop whining about people living with their parents unless you want companies to pay liveable wages.

It's very common for people in their 30s and 40s to still live with parents in Mexico, Brazil, the Middle East, Africa.

Well done Obama.

Well, NO!

In those countries and elsewhere the parents and in some cases grand parents live with and supported by the younger generation.

It is totally despicable that a healthy person of eighteen years of age should still depend on his/her parents for anything.

I don't know what did you get paid?
When I was a burger flipper? About three dollars an hour. How about you?
Not everyone can share a trailer on $3 an hour.

No i want you to stop whining about people living with their parents unless you want companies to pay liveable wages.
You can live with your parents as long as you want. My kids are successfully grown, educated and employed.

Well done Obama.

Well, NO!

In those countries and elsewhere the parents and in some cases grand parents live with and supported by the younger generation.

It is totally despicable that a healthy person of eighteen years of age should still depend on his/her parents for anything.
Its totally despicable wages have not increased to cover the cost of living but you keep voting for your trickle down.

You can live with your parents as long as you want. My kids are successfully grown, educated and employed.
But you are whining about people living with their parents. No one believes anything that comes from or about you is "successful". :laugh:

But you are whining about people living with their parents. No one believes anything that comes from or about you is "successful". :laugh:
Link it asswipe.

Well done Obama.

Well, NO!

Its totally despicable wages have not increased to cover the cost of living but you keep voting for your trickle down.

In my 45 years of productive working life I always found that my wages increased when I was willing to move where the wages were better or when my efforts deserved a better wage. I never lusted for something that I knew could not attain, and I never envied anyone who did better than I.

I think that simple and honest formula would still work today.

Link it asswipe.
No problem dummy.
laugh.gif

I think the wage whiners should go to work for poor men. And then stfu.

Forum List

Back