The "Fun Lovin" Muslims - Strip Christians Naked - Burn Homes

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and29).

Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.

Yo...........Senior Chief Shortbus...............what makes you think that something like that can happen here? Sharia law isn't practiced in America.

BTW....................nice avi..................is that a pic of your tranny boyfriend?

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.
so your not only a fag....your a muslim too....

Yo...........Senior Chief Shortbus...............what makes you think that something like that can happen here? Sharia law isn't practiced in America.

BTW....................nice avi..................is that a pic of your tranny boyfriend?

Go suck a Muslims dick, faggot
And wash it down with some goat balls, beaaaaaaaatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just what I'd thought..............you were going to go with some kind of homophobic reference, and wash it down with a bit of Islamic hatred.

Still didn't answer my questions...............is Sharia law something that is here in America that can possibly come true according to your deluded dreams, and, is that ugly person in your avitar your transexual lover?

Just what I'd thought..............you were going to go with some kind of homophobic reference, and wash it down with a bit of Islamic hatred.

Still didn't answer my questions...............is Sharia law something that is here in America that can possibly come true according to your deluded dreams, and, is that ugly person in your avitar your transexual lover?

Dense much? Dear lord what a faggot

Forum List

Back