'Fuck You, Guns'

If only one of these women had been armed

628x471.jpg

By one eye-witness account, Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Sherlach were in a routine meeting Friday around 9:30 a.m. when they heard gunshots.

They leaped out of their seats and ran out of the room toward the noise, said Diane Day, a therapist who works at the school and was in the meeting, The Wall Street Journal reported on its website.

"They didn't think twice about confronting or seeing what was going on," Day said.

By the time the shooting ended, the principal, school psychologist, four other adults and 20 students were dead; the shooter, also died at the scene.

Principal, school psychologist ran to help - NewsTimes

Bullshit. Guns kill. In a nation awash with war weopons, these guns are now killing even little children. Three shootings so far this week.

Yes, we are going to have to control what kind of guns are on the streets, and who has them. And that is permitted under the Supreme Court rulings on the Second Amendment.

This whole tragedy has been so predictable. We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone. We have easy access to assault weopons and high capacity pistols. And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence. Look at the people that have guns in their avatars on this board. They are not the liberals, they are rightwingnuts.

Time to hold the wingnuts and the NRA accountable for the slaughter they have encouraged.

Please tell us, with a link, just who it is that the NRA encouraged to go out and shoot anybody. Also what "wingnut" (sic). You are talking out of your ass and don't have any fact to back up what you are saying except your own misguided opinion.

You've already admitted that the Supreme Court has established via the US Constitution who can legally own and possess a firearm. You are trying to make gun ownership a political issue when it is not. You cannot control the behavior of mentally ill people or criminals. The laws of this country control who can own a firearm.

When you allow guns in the hands of irresponsible people you give them permisson to kill. Anything.
when you allow people to enter the country illegally you give them permission to be here.
When you allow women to have abortions you give them permission to have abortions.

I will not give up my right to own firearms.......

No matter how many nutcases there are out there....

No one wants you to give up that right.

We just want to be more careful about who buys guns and who sells guns.

And do a better job keeping tabs on the mentally ill.

You really think that's what the OP is thinking?

When I bought my guns I had a background check ran each time. You want mayby an SBI?

This is why there are so many mass shootings, with attitudes like this.

Sorry Ollie, but I disagree with you.

Sorry Noomi, but I have grown up around guns, I learned to shoot when I was about 8 years old. I served 22 years in the US Army, I am a qualified range safety Officer....

I will keep my guns.....And I have serious doubts that any of them will ever be used against a person....I pray that I never need to even unholster one..

well go demand your Dear Leader lead by example and donate all his MILLIONS to his guberment he is in charge of he thinks everyone isn't paying their Fair Share

Or we can just let the Bush Tax Giveaway expire.

That would probably bring in more money.

You do understand that the tax cuts under Bush were a percentage across the board...That means that even dumbasses like you got a tax cut. You want to do away with bush era tax cuts? Fine with me, do it across the board and watch people scream how unfair it is....

The rich pay more than any of us already, what is a fair share? So that they only have what you have? BS.........

America passes a comprehensive gun control act.

Are you really going to shoot at police officers trying to enforce it?

what do you consider "comprehensive" ?

If it's outright confiscation no police officer I know will be willing to enforce the law.

A. they are pro-gun rights.
B. they don't want shot b/c that is what will happen.

if you libs are really serious about lowering the number of guns then why don't you pool your individual resources and buy back as many as you can for destruction.

IOW, put your money where your mouth is.

Bullshit. Guns kill. In a nation awash with war weopons, these guns are now killing even little children. Three shootings so far this week.

Yes, we are going to have to control what kind of guns are on the streets, and who has them. And that is permitted under the Supreme Court rulings on the Second Amendment.

This whole tragedy has been so predictable. We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone. We have easy access to assault weopons and high capacity pistols. And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence. Look at the people that have guns in their avatars on this board. They are not the liberals, they are rightwingnuts.

Time to hold the wingnuts and the NRA accountable for the slaughter they have encouraged.

Guns are banned here in Chicago.
Guns have been illegal in Chicago for decades.
Somehow, it's shocking, I know, people still get shot and killed here every week.
Don't the criminals know that guns aren't allowed?

What do you suggest we do?

well go demand your Dear Leader lead by example and donate all his MILLIONS to his guberment he is in charge of he thinks everyone isn't paying their Fair Share

You do understand that the tax cuts under Bush were a percentage across the board...That means that even dumbasses like you got a tax cut. You want to do away with bush era tax cuts? Fine with me, do it across the board and watch people scream how unfair it is....

The rich pay more than any of us already, what is a fair share? So that they only have what you have? BS.........

Yes, I will give back that $300.00 working folks got if the rich get soaked. I'm totally good with that.

Let's go back to the Pre-Reagan years, even better.

Yes, I will give back that $300.00 working folks got if the rich get soaked. I'm totally good with that.

Let's go back to the Pre-Reagan years, even better.

So it's all about revenge

Wow... So much fear of inanimate objects. What's next... Fuck you butter knives, and baseball bats?

Somehow, it's shocking, I know, people still get shot and killed here every week.

Ban them for the whole country. A gun ban in Chicago is MEANINGLESS if you can drive over to Cicero and buy a gun there.

So all that is left is the police with guns?

Ban them for the whole country. A gun ban in Chicago is MEANINGLESS if you can drive over to Cicero and buy a gun there.

No... A gun ban in Chicago is meaningless because people still get shot and killed in Chicago... What isn't meaningless about the ban is that Law abiding citizens are the ones who end up getting shot and killed when guns are banned... Because only the guns they had to defend themselves with are the ones that got banned, as they were the only ones the goose steppers knew about. See... This isn't very hard.

So all that is left is the police with guns?

and the criminals...

Wow... So much fear of inanimate objects. What's next... Fuck you butter knives, and baseball bats?

burnt my hand this morning pulling a piece of toast outta the toaster...

FUCK YOU, TOASTER...!

Funny thing is, you can't even take a baseball bat to that fucking toaster because you'll get a splinter and then you'll have to take a match to the bat and you'll burn you're finger... And then those fucking matches will have to get theirs too.

Forum List

Back