*Frozen Solid,Global Warming Help!!!!!*

Wait the Libs told me "The Science is Settled", and the "Debate is Over", so I am not ALLOWED to disagree anymore.
Oh you poor, poor baby . Let's all have a moment of silence for the uneducated fool who is mad that people make fun of him for thinking he has outsmarted scientists.

I have more education than you'll ever know including in a science curriculum. Don't tell me to just shut up, and stop critical thought by telling me the debate is over, and the science is settled. Science is an ongoing process, or we'd still think the planets, and sun revolve around the Earth, and that the Earth is flat.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh i'm starting to finally get it, climate change happens due to the the weather being less predictable, like when nobody predicted the Dust Bowl some years ago, like when those hurricanes hit the Texas coast hitting Galveston, just about leveling everything.
  2. So climate change has being going on for more than a hundred years.
  3. Down here in Texas we call that just weather, flood, hurricanes, tornados, large hail, yeah that's just weather to us, and we can't control it, its on its own deal I guess.
  4. Some scientists may seem to think they can control; the weather, but I am so sorry, you are out of your pay grade, sorry man, and you entertainment types sorry as hell, you or the scientists will alway be unable to control the weather.
  5. I know that's a tough break and all, but your a just a human, even if you could just by luck one day control the weather it would go to your heads and you would think yourself as a god.
  6. Just pick yourself up dust yourself off and keep trying I guess???
  7. But if I were you I would just sit back and stfu for now, no ones will ever believe your stupid shit.
  8. Scientists need to suck it up and go back to the chalk board, they really missed the mark on this one.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back