Friday Night Dance Night Week Four :D

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

one of my favorite songs of all time,gives me goosebumps everytime,its the kind of song i like to play over and over again if i am bummed out and depressed over something,helps me get through the moment.
That is indeed their most famous and popular song,they understand that song has a mass appeals to so many hundreds of thousands in the country,notice how he said THIS SONG IS YOURS? he knows how it has a special meaning for many of us,that it connects to us.i Love the video more than anything else,the crowd interaction:thup:,i got a couple of those i am going to post myself.great find. mudwhistle :thup::yes_text12::banana:

Last edited:
Hey FJB and mudwhistle these next songs and videos are all pretty special to me having a special place in my heart so that being the case please rate the videos and songs on a scale of a one star video to a four star video. rate it as follows,

ONE STAR SONG- i HATE THAT SONG,

TWO STAR SONG-ITS OKAY,BUT NOTHING SPECIAL,WILL LISTEN TO IT IF EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE OTHER STATIONS IS CRAP.

THREE STAR SONG-VERY GOOD SONG,OFF AND ON I WILL LISTEN TO THAT SONG OVER THE YEARS.

FOUR STAR SONG-I "LOVE IT,HAVE LISTENED TO IT HUNDREDS OF TIMES,IT IS A SPECIAL SONG TO ME,CAN LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER SEVERAL TIMES IN ONE DAY.

IF YOU LIKE THE SONG,BUT DONT CARE FOR THE VIDEO,PLEASE STATE SO AND LIST WHY YOU DONT CARE FOR THE VIDEO. THAT IS THE CASE FOR ME IN OF MY SONGS I AM GOING TO LIST.

these are all FOUR STAR SONGS AND VIDEOS FOR ME OBVIOUSLY,AS I SAID,THEY ALL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART AS DOES THE ONE BY REM YOU POSTED mud. :thup:

Last edited:
and my final three songs I ESPECIALLY want to hear your thoughts and comments on of the video of the concert performances in particular in these two songs. I just came across this concert they had on my tv set just by accident and sense watching the concert,I have gotten addicted to these two songs and have not stopped watching them everyday for the last month. I so much get goosebumps over these two songs,so much wish i could have been there at this concert to have seen this amazing performance they gave.:thup:

this is the same song but watch both videos anyways and give your ranking for both videos as well as the song.I love both these videos cause the crowd was so totally feeding off them,the crowd fed off them and they fed off the crowd,the band had so much energy in both these performances. this first video shows how young they were when they first started out. after viewing this concert performance,watch the next one,

Last edited:
Look how much they really changed over the years 20 years later,its unreal,they are hardly recognizeable but it was for the better for the guitar guy with the sunglasses,the drummer,and the base player because they were too much of a pretty boy in their younger years where they got to be good looking dudes 20 years later.much better looking. as hard as it is to believe,the blong with the red shirt is the same guy in the previous with the long brown hair. dying his hair color to blond was BRILLIANT on his part,made all the difference in the world making him MUCH more handsome.:thup:

mudwhistle and FJB,you now have an excellent idea what I look like in real life,.I have had many people over the years tell me I look a lot like Rick Springfield.

mudwhistle and FJB,you now have an excellent idea what I look like in real life,.I have had many people over the years tell me I look a lot like Rick Springfield.

When I was in the Army back in the 80s going thru school I used to sit up all Friday night watching these videos.
They came on late at night and I'd watch them till the Sun came up.

Btw, I haven't listened to them a hundred times a day, but I still really like them!! :D

Forum List

Back