Friday Night Dance Night Week Four :D

and my final three songs I ESPECIALLY want to hear your thoughts and comments on of the video of the concert performances in particular in these two songs. I just came across this concert they had on my tv set just by accident and sense watching the concert,I have gotten addicted to these two songs and have not stopped watching them everyday for the last month. I so much get goosebumps over these two songs,so much wish i could have been there at this concert to have seen this amazing performance they gave.:thup:

LA RAM FAN the three I'm rating tonight are in order.

The first one I'm afraid was only one star because it was really weird. The second was four stars because I absolutely LOVE that song and the last one was three so there's a variety of ratings tonight. And mudwhistle your video isn't available in my country. :/

LA RAM FAN the three I'm rating tonight are in order.

The first one I'm afraid was only one star because it was really weird. The second was four stars because I absolutely LOVE that song and the last one was three so there's a variety of ratings tonight. And mudwhistle your video isn't available in my country. :/
That tells me you have never seen the movie,lol no surprise.I’m confused though,how come you did not start with my first one though from Huey Lewis and work your way down to the last one

That tells me you have never seen the movie,lol no surprise.I’m confused though,how come you did not start with my first one though from Huey Lewis and work your way down to the last one

Because I felt like it lol and I'll go ahead and review some more later when I have time. :) (And no I never saw the movie, but I probably still wouldn't care for the song.) I LOVE the Back to The Future song though!!! With or without the movie!!! :D

Because I felt like it lol and I'll go ahead and review some more later when I have time. :) (And no I never saw the movie, but I probably still wouldn't care for the song.) I LOVE the Back to The Future song though!!! With or without the movie!!! :D
Okay well I hope you can give me your rating on thst now then sense you know it,and then the one after that and so on.

this is the same song but watch both videos anyways and give your ranking for both videos as well as the song.I love both these videos cause the crowd was so totally feeding off them,the crowd fed off them and they fed off the crowd,the band had so much energy in both these performances. this first video shows how young they were when they first started out. after viewing this concert performance,watch the next one,

Two stars I guess.

The Jump song four stars,.. Tina Turner,.. two.
I’m surprised you being the animal lover in everything you are you just like myself, youonly gave the tina Turner two stars,I thought the video alone would make you want to give it four stars.the song by itself has me giving I three stars but because of the horse in the video,thsts pretty special fir me and why I give it four stars and why I can watch it hundreds of times.

if not fir the horse and it just showed her singing,again i bring it down to three stars.

I’m surprised you being the animal lover in everything you are you just like myself, youonly gave the tina Turner two stars,I thought the video alone would make you want to give it four stars.the song by itself has me giving I three stars but because of the horse in the video,thsts pretty special fir me and why I give it four stars and why I can watch it hundreds of times.

if not fir the horse and it just showed her singing,again i bring it down to three stars.

Alright, the horse gets four stars then. :D (I'll rate another song later.)

Both of these get a three and I do believe that they're my last ones. :)
Yes they are,you now have a good idea whst I look like in real life,a lot of people have told me I look a lot like him.btw had yiu ever heard those songs before.

Yes they are,you now have a good idea whst I look like in real life,a lot of people have told me I look a lot like him.btw had yiu ever heard those songs before.

The ones I just voted for? No I hadn't, and they're sort of catchy even though I'm not jumping up and down about them. :)

The ones I just voted for? No I hadn't, and they're sort of catchy even though I'm not jumping up and down about them. :)
I was talking about the last two videos,I look a lot like Rick.:)the videos themselves I would think you would enjoy on their own merits even without the songs, :)

Forum List

Back