French parliament to call for recognition of Palestinian state

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
I think the obvious obstruction to peace with the constant illegal Land Thieving has convinced the world's great powers, that Israel is not to be trusted as a partner for peace.

French parliament to call for recognition of Palestinian state - Yahoo News
PARIS (Reuters) - French lawmakers are set to vote on Tuesday to call on the government to recognize Palestine, a symbolic move that will not immediately affect France's diplomatic stance but demonstrates growing European impatience with a stalled peace process.
While most developing countries recognize Palestine as a state, most Western European countries do not, supporting the Israeli and U.S. position that an independent Palestinian state should emerge from negotiations with Israel.
But European countries have grown increasingly frustrated with Israel, which since the collapse of the latest U.S.-sponsored talks in April has pressed on with construction of settlements in territory the Palestinians want for their state.
Palestinians say negotiations have failed and they have no choice but to pursue independence unilaterally.
In October, Sweden became the biggest Western European country to recognize Palestine, and parliaments in Britain and Ireland both held votes in which they backed non-binding resolutions in favor of recognition.

I think the obvious obstruction to peace with the constant illegal Land Thieving has convinced the world's great powers, that Israel is not to be trusted as a partner for peace.

PARIS (Reuters) - French lawmakers are set to vote on Tuesday to call on the government to recognize Palestine, a symbolic move that will not immediately affect France's diplomatic stance but demonstrates growing European impatience with a stalled peace process.
While most developing countries recognize Palestine as a state, most Western European countries do not, supporting the Israeli and U.S. position that an independent Palestinian state should emerge from negotiations with Israel.
But European countries have grown increasingly frustrated with Israel, which since the collapse of the latest U.S.-sponsored talks in April has pressed on with construction of settlements in territory the Palestinians want for their state.
Palestinians say negotiations have failed and they have no choice but to pursue independence unilaterally.
In October, Sweden became the biggest Western European country to recognize Palestine, and parliaments in Britain and Ireland both held votes in which they backed non-binding resolutions in favor of recognition.

Praise be to God. Oh how I want a there to be a Palestinian state with self determination so the Palestinians can't suck off of Israel to provide for them anymore. Question is where to put it as no surrounfding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

The Palestinian's homeland is Israel. European Jews came from another continent and stole the land.

Praise be to God. Oh how I want a there to be a Palestinian state with self determination so the Palestinians can't suck off of Israel to provide for them anymore. Question is where to put it as no surrounfding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?
Well spoken by a good thief...

Well then if as you say in all your wisdom the Palestinian homeland is Israel, then where is this Palestine the Pali supporters refer to? And why are the Palestinians stealing Israel's land if indeed there is a Palestine?

Well then if as you say in all your wisdom the Palestinian homeland is Israel, then where is this Palestine the Pali supporters refer to? And why are the Palestinians stealing Israel's land if indeed there is a Palestine?
Give it a rest Krusty...The world has heard your doubletalk before...We know Justice is anathema to you...But you will get it!

Public circle-jerk is more like it.

By all means, recognize a Palestinian State.

After all, it has a land-mass roughly equivalent to two postage stamps.

And it ought to last about as long as Biafra did.

Courtesy of the Neanderthal beetle-brows in Fatah and Hamas.

Tee-hee.

Tee-hee.
How gay...

Tee-hee.
How gay...
"How gay?"

Interesting.
Public circle-jerk is more like it?
You obviously have not been exposed to that broadly-used metaphor - heard in a thousand-and-one locker rooms, and military facilities everywhere - so I'm not going to bother expanding upon it - it's simply not part of your world - wherever that is.

Tee-hee.
How gay...
"How gay?"

Interesting.
You obviously have not been exposed to that broadly-used metaphor - heard in a thousand-and-one locker rooms, and military facilities everywhere - so I'm not going to bother expanding upon it - it's simply not part of your world - wherever that is.
I was right, your so-called metaphor is Gay...Why do you use gay terms?

Circle jerk (sexual practice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_jerk_(sexual_practice)
Wikipedia
A circle jerk is a sexual practice in which a group of men or boys form a circle and masturbate themselves or each other. In the metaphorical sense, the term is ...

Tee-hee.
How gay...
"How gay?"

Interesting.

I didn't know you circle jerk Pbel.

...I was right, your so-called metaphor is Gay...Why do you use gay terms?...
Oh, dear-me, Hyper-Literalism strikes again...

giphy.gif

And you actually publicly served-up the literal definition of the phrase...

Ohhhh... this is too much... "Too easy, drill sergeant!"...

Somebody please educate our foolish colleague regarding the use of the phrase 'public circle-jerk' as metaphor...

I... I can't... I just can't... I'll do myself an injury, laughing too hard...
wink_smile.gif

A paper exercise so they can FORCE the Palestinians to the peace table without first putting pre-conditions in the way. Read the UN resolution in regards to Palestine and see that it is a nation without land or free determination so will not be accepted as a full member of the UN. The P.A. thought by signing up to all these UN charters it would fast track its way to the top and take over the UN, now they have found they have painted themselves into a corner and have no means of escaping the corner.

Of course negotiations have failed the Palestinians had no intention of letting them get of the floor. Now watch this space as the P.A. is forced closer and closer to capitulation on peace and mutual borders because they are too stupid to realise they are being taken for a ride.

The Palestinian's homeland is Israel. European Jews came from another continent and stole the land.

The Palestinians right up until 1960 were the Jews from everywhere in the world, and Palestine was given to them by the lands legal owners. Just as the land of Jordan was given to the arab muslims as their homeland. Read the many LoN treaties that spell this out, they are part and parcel of CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW and as such are binding on both the Jews and the arab muslims. The only provable land thefts were those when the arab muslims forcibly evicted Jews from their land and property after the defeat of the arab league armies in 1948/1949 and the Jordanians stole Jerusalem from the world.

Well spoken by a good thief...

How much land and property did the arab muslims steal from the Jews in 1948/1949 after seeing their combined armies get a dose of whupass by Jewish farmers armed with farm tools and ancient shotguns.

Published on Jul 22, 2014
Jewish-owned businesses and a synagogue were targeted in the suburb of Sarcelles, just outside Paris.

Shops were looted and 18 people were arrested as youths went on the rampage during Sunday's protest, which had been banned by authorities.

The mayor of Sarcelles said the Jewish community was in fear.

Such an outpouring of violence had never been seen in the suburb before, he said.

Roger Cukierman, head of the umbrella group Crif that represents French Jewish organisations, said Jews were not just afraid, they were anguished.

"What's happened in the past few days is terrible. They're shouting 'Death to the Jews' and attacking synagogues. It's completely out of control", he said.

Pro-Palestinian rallies also took place at the weekend in London, Vienna and Berlin, where an Israeli tourist was attacked by demonstrators.

Anti-Semitic slogans were chanted by some protesters in the German capital. Jewish community leaders have spoken of their shock at the "explosion of evil and violent hatred towards Jews".

at 9m58. You will see how powerless the french police are against the punk jihad and the extreme left.

I cannot fathom what it must be like to be a Jew in France.
Tell me how this not civil war. They need the army
Muslims go on rampage in Paris suburb, attacking two synagogues, setting fire to cars, pillaging stores in Jewish suburb.

See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/shock....

html/#sthash.8Jxc8yHZ.dpuf

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/shock...

The Five Stages of Islam

By Richard Butrick

Forget the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press. We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam.

The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same.

First comes the taqiyya and the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone fromBloomberg to Maureen Dowd of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims. Expect doppelgangers of Khomeini for stage 5 and Islamic PEACE at last.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons.

Stage 3. Establish Sectional Control of Major Cities.

Population density 5% - 10% (France, Sweden, Netherlands).

First comes the demand for halal food in supermarkets, and the blocking of streets for prayers; then comes the demand for self rule (within their ghettos) under Sharia. When Muslims approach 10% of the population the demands turn to lawlessness.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any criticism of Islam results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam. In France which may be over the 10% range, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos.

There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Stage 4. Establish Regional Control.

Population density 20% - 50% (Europe 2020?).

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

http://www.think-israel.org/butrick.5stagesislam.html

The Five Stages of Islam

By Richard Butrick

Forget the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press. We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam.

The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same.

First comes the taqiyya and the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone fromBloomberg to Maureen Dowd of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims. Expect doppelgangers of Khomeini for stage 5 and Islamic PEACE at last.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons.

Stage 3. Establish Sectional Control of Major Cities.

Population density 5% - 10% (France, Sweden, Netherlands).

First comes the demand for halal food in supermarkets, and the blocking of streets for prayers; then comes the demand for self rule (within their ghettos) under Sharia. When Muslims approach 10% of the population the demands turn to lawlessness.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any criticism of Islam results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam. In France which may be over the 10% range, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos.

There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Stage 4. Establish Regional Control.

Population density 20% - 50% (Europe 2020?).

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

http://www.think-israel.org/butrick.5stagesislam.html

Cant wait for the fighting to start in the USA and watch team Palestine change ships as they are targeted for the same treatment as the Jews. As I said the muslims are already claiming that the land of Europe is theirs and that they have lived there for 2,000 years.

Forum List

Back