"Freedom Watch" calls the President a criminal for killing Bin Laden

Why isn't THIS a bigger story? I mean seriously. Did you see last night on Fox where the former ruler of Pakistan admitted that it was complete incompetence?

Complete incompetence is being nice about it. I suspect "complete facilitation" is more like it.

Why isn't it bigger news? Because most people in American are ignorant as to what is going on over there on the border.

Consider this: if you are Pakistan, your biggest fear is India. Now you have the Worlds last superpower kissing your ass and dumping money into your coffers to hunt down a single man. It gives you leverage against your real enemy.

I am only surprised that people are surprised with the notion that Pakistan could ever be complicit in this. OBL was the best thing to ever happen to the Pakis.

They are not our friend.

Once again I do not give one good rats ass how, who or why Osama Bin Lade4n was killed. I don't care about any claims of illegality. He declared war on us. he got killed in his war.

There is no such thing as International law. There are treaties between Countries and even those can be ignored if a Country so wishes. The only "foreign" law enforceable on a Sovereign nation is that law that is agreed to by said Country or enforced after losing a war.

There certainly is such a thing as international law. They govern the interaction between countries. And, what we (and I say we because Obama, as President, acts on behalf of We, the People) did was, possibly, illegal under international law. Do I care that we may have broken international law? Nope. But commentators are perfectly entitled to call it illegal, just like they did when the US invaded Iraq.

Napalitano is an ass. But I see no reason why he should be fired for this.

He is an ass, but he's also a brilliant legal mind.
....And, crazy as a....

:cuckoo:

Don't forget about that!!

So? He may be right.

In 1981 Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12333, which disallows the US from pursuing targeted assassinations.

Interesting, except that Executive Order was countermanded by Clinton and Bush, specifically for use against terrorists:

I know. I'm good with the order and any president would have made it I'm sure.

But facts are facts. You point out FOX but exclude the many other sources making the same points. Many left leaning. Why?

Why are they doing it?

24 hour news. Have to squeeze every drop of juice out of this lemon, even if it makes us retarded.

This is why I don't watch cable news anymore.

Then you would lose that bet, mo chara.
BZZZZZT!!!!

Could you please mask your ignorance, and use the proper-term, for a Change??

mon chéri

:eusa_eh:

(Stupid, fuckin' Bubblehead.)​

hey stupid, mo chara is gallic for my friend, mon cheri is french for the same. The gallic version is non sex specific, while the french version is.

Talk about ignorance.........

Mr S is so completely stupid that he is the only poster on the board that I have on ignore... (I believe I am not alone in having him on ignore).

You are absolutely correct. Mo chara is gaelic, and I use it only in response to posters that are actually friends.

Apparently, Mr S is too fucking stupid to insert his brain before posting and, hence, makes himself look ridiculous. I find that very funny. :lol::lol::lol:

But facts are facts. You point out FOX but exclude the many other sources making the same points. Many left leaning. Why?

Haven't seen them yet. It's early in the day.

Link 'em and I'll be equally as outraged.

I'm sorry , but at THIS point I must point and laugh at your hypocrisy. For eight years we listened to the left bitch and moan about illegal wars and cry that Bush was a killer every time a civilian was killed in an unfortunate incident. I have ZERO doubt that chastised NONE of them for doing so.

I didn't hear anyone bitching and moaning about Afghanistan.

And what did Iraq have to do with terrorism?

And I never said either war was illegal. Bush shucked and jived his way into legality with Iraq, and Afghanistan was always legal as far as I know.

oh people were bitching and moaning when civilians were killed in Afghanistan, it's bullshit to deny that.

No sane person honestly believes that Saadam wasn't funding terrorists against the US. and that totally ignores the fact that he was butchering his own people by the tens of thousands and thumbing his nose at UN sanctions for YEARS before we finally said enough. That son of a bitch needed to go

Bush didn't shuck and jive shit, the POTUS doesn't need ANY excuse for waging war dunderhead.

Complete incompetence is being nice about it. I suspect "complete facilitation" is more like it.

Why isn't it bigger news? Because most people in American are ignorant as to what is going on over there on the border.

Consider this: if you are Pakistan, your biggest fear is India. Now you have the Worlds last superpower kissing your ass and dumping money into your coffers to hunt down a single man. It gives you leverage against your real enemy.

I am only surprised that people are surprised with the notion that Pakistan could ever be complicit in this. OBL was the best thing to ever happen to the Pakis.

They are not our friend.

No argument here. Those assholes were always stabbing us in the back while they took our money.

BZZZZZT!!!!

mon chéri

hey stupid, mo chara is gallic for my friend, mon cheri is french for the same. The gallic version is non sex specific, while the french version is.

Mr S is so completely stupid that he is the only poster on the board that I have on ignore... (I believe I am not alone in having him on ignore).

You are absolutely correct. Mo chara is gaelic, and I use it only in response to posters that are actually friends.

Apparently, Mr S is too fucking stupid to insert his brain before posting and, hence, makes himself look ridiculous. I find that very funny. :lol::lol::lol:

I find it amusing that he completely flubbed his attempt to question your intelligence and then completely ignored it once he was called out for it.:lol:

Why wold you ignore such good humor?

Interesting, except that Executive Order was countermanded by Clinton and Bush, specifically for use against terrorists:

Why are they doing it?

24 hour news. Have to squeeze every drop of juice out of this lemon, even if it makes us retarded.

My question was directed at the trying to demonize FOX and conservatives when many liberals are making the same suggestions.

The same trashing attempt could be made that only the liberals making these claims are the honest liberals.

I'm sorry , but at THIS point I must point and laugh at your hypocrisy. For eight years we listened to the left bitch and moan about illegal wars and cry that Bush was a killer every time a civilian was killed in an unfortunate incident. I have ZERO doubt that chastised NONE of them for doing so.

And I never said either war was illegal. Bush shucked and jived his way into legality with Iraq, and Afghanistan was always legal as far as I know.

What does Libya have to do with terrorism?

Maybe it's an adverse effect of the video game culture we live in. Some people seem to believe that Obama was maneuvering these guys from room to room with a controller.

I am not sure of what they were told. I suspect, as said by the President in his speech, that it was to "kill or capture". Either way, we got OBL. It's a "W". I can't believe people can't simply accept that. However, go to the drudge report if you want a glimpse of how the right wing noise machine works.

They (the punditry) will slowing erode the public's confidence in this action simply for the politics of the ordeal. And we wonder why we are a fucking cynical nation.

Exactly, and apparently nothing is off the table in their effort to slime the president. Even defending Osama Bin Laden, and pretending he's "the victim".

I'm not 'defending' Bin Laden, and I support the President 100%. Does not change the fact that we could well have broke international law to do it. If we did, I don't care. But.... we probably did break it.

Who cares, where was the opinion on legality on the afternoon of 9/11/01 what countries were up in arms over it besides us. Speak softly and carry a big stick- Teddy Rosevelt

works for me.

What does Libya have to do with terrorism?

These days, little if anything.

Since when did the mission in Lybia pretend to have anything to do with terrorism?

Why are they doing it?

My question was directed at the trying to demonize FOX and conservatives when many liberals are making the same suggestions.

The same trashing attempt could be made that only the liberals making these claims are the honest liberals.

Do you by chance get any garbage from Move On. Org? OMG what a bunch of left wing loons.

Maybe it's an adverse effect of the video game culture we live in. Some people seem to believe that Obama was maneuvering these guys from room to room with a controller.

I am not sure of what they were told. I suspect, as said by the President in his speech, that it was to "kill or capture". Either way, we got OBL. It's a "W". I can't believe people can't simply accept that. However, go to the drudge report if you want a glimpse of how the right wing noise machine works.

They (the punditry) will slowing erode the public's confidence in this action simply for the politics of the ordeal. And we wonder why we are a fucking cynical nation.

Exactly, and apparently nothing is off the table in their effort to slime the president. Even defending Osama Bin Laden, and pretending he's "the victim".

I'm not 'defending' Bin Laden, and I support the President 100%. Does not change the fact that we could well have broke international law to do it. If we did, I don't care. But.... we probably did break it.

It's as silly as Dick Cheney being charged in international courts.

I hate Cheney. I would be infuriated if any other nation arrested the former Vice President of my country and sent him to kangaroo court.

BZZZZZT!!!!

mon chéri

I thought maybe he was handicapped so I left him alone.

Unbelievable how partisan some people are. How is an action legal or illegal depending on who the POTUS is? I believe we are being told that we didn't bother to get permission from Pakistan to enter their country . That is an act of war, but who cares? Bottom line we did what had to be done. If someone has a problem with that, fuck them.

Here's the specific clip, for people who don't don't have much time:

Fox Business' Napolitano: Bin Laden "Killed On The Illegal Whim Of The President" | Media Matters for America

(And yes, its from "Media Matters", but it's just video of the intro of the show).

and here's the full show:

YouTube - Freedom Watch - Killing The Rule Of Law 5/2/2011

"Freedom Watch" starts about 50 Seconds into the video.

Judge Napolitano specifically states that Osama Bin Laden was assassinated "on the illegal whim of the president".

well, I disagree BUT, I give them marks for speakinig up for their VALUES, they at least , unlike a huge portion of one side of our political number line are CONSISTENT in their application of those values.:clap2:

Pos rep for them.

Hacks and liars have rights in this country, moron.

This is truly hilarious. Suddenly the Left has become Dirty Harry gunning down opposition and fuck the rules.
I dont have any problem with Osama's killing. But anyone who suggests that we abided by international law is a moron.
We invaded a sovereign country. We killed an unarmed man. We killed women and children in the process. We stole the body. We mutilated it. Etc.
And for what? Was Osama a direct threat to the U.S? No. Sen. Obama would have called for investigation and punishment of the soldiers involved.

We went into a heavily barricaded compound filled with armed criminals who were shooting at our men, and then killed the person who had been giving the orders to shoot. If a couple of civilians got killed in the process, well that is an unfortunate thing that sometimes happens in operations of this nature.

The picture you just tried to paint is offensive and ridiculous.

There is apparently no depth that you hacks won't sink to.

You're literally defending Osama Fucking Bin Laden now just to try and score points against Obama?

Wow. Just wow.

If criminals break into a house and get shot at, who is the hero and who is the victim? The homeowner is the victim and the hero for shooting back. The criminals are the ones breaking in.
Your defense is absurd and laughable.

As I said, I have no issue with what happened. It is just truly hilarious that the Left seems to have forgotten every point they ever made during the Bush Administration. It is like it never happened.
Marvin G. Weinbaum - Wrong Way in Pakistan - washingtonpost.com

I thought maybe he was handicapped so I left him alone.

He is, mentally.

Forum List

Back