France

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
I have been trying to read a bit in every section of this fine forum but try as I might I cannot think of a single think to say about France except that we saved their asses from the Germans twice and I wish we hadn't.

Whatever else, white Frenchman are my racial kin and I will not let cowardly neo-con Jews put them down for refusing to take part in the Jew war on Iraq which has led to the death of still more of my racial brothers.

I have been to France many times. It is a wonderful and beautiful country. Sadly, the ruling elite of France are disgusting and do a disservice to the regular folks.

I have met many wonderful, friendly people - who are nothing like the idiots who run their country.

especially vile tonite aint he....nothing wrong with most of the french folks, a little cowardly but nothing compared to robber-baron money grabbing leaders

WJ is a troll. Not worth spending more than a couple of brain cells.

Poor rats! Why punish them - what did they ever do to you?

After all - they have red blood!

In spite of everything, France has produced some pretty remarkable scientists and mathematicians over the years.

It should not be forgotten that, in spite of various incentives being offered, it took well over 350 years for a working proof of Fermat's last theorem to be produced in corroboration of the original.

The French undoubtedly have a lot of faults, but then which nation doesn't; science and technology is not one of them.

Not everything about France is negative. I must put my hands up to being a Francophile. Some positive facts:-

* France is the world’s largest wine producer, making around 1.5 million gallons a year. Italy comes a very close second.

* The French also come second in the consumption per capita league table. Luxembourg is number one!

* Estimates on the number of varieties of French cheeses vary from 400 to well over 500 depending on who you ask. However, one thing is for sure – you can comfortably have a different cheese every day of the year and never be bored.

* The Greeks, who settled in Marseilles around 600BC, taught the Gauls how to make wine. Under the Romans Bordeaux, the Rhone valley and the Iberian peninsula also became well established wine producing regions.

* A study undertaken in the 1980s showed that France has the lowest death rate from heart disease in the industrialised western world despite the French habits of smoking, eating fatty food and shunning exercise. Only the Japanese, with their low fat diet of fish and rice, had a lower rate. This phenomenon has become known as the French Paradox.

"A study undertaken in the 1980s showed that France has the lowest death rate from heart disease in the industrialised western world despite the French habits of smoking, eating fatty food and shunning exercise." and you might add letting someone else defend them..

You can't blame france for not wanting to kill people while Bush steals their resources. All of you who hate france because Bush tells you to can't think for yourselves and probably have mullets

Originally posted by Bushisdumb
You can't blame france for not wanting to kill people while Bush steals their resources. All of you who hate france because Bush tells you to can't think for yourselves and probably have mullets
but we can blame them for being yellow two faced bitches. and if you think we cant think for ourselves, your sadly mistaken.
your probably lickin someones nuts right now anyway. did you get married this last week?

Forum List

Back