France

Originally posted by Bushisdumb
You can't blame france for not wanting to kill people while Bush steals their resources. All of you who hate france because Bush tells you to can't think for yourselves and probably have mullets

Do you mean France's resources? I guess I can't blame them for being angry at losing the oil they were bribed with. But hey, this was a step up for them, they were actually bribed to be cowards this time!

Originally posted by Johnney
but we can blame them for being yellow two faced bitches. and if you think we cant think for ourselves, your sadly mistaken.
your probably lickin someones nuts right now anyway. did you get married this last week?

He's another nutlicker? :laugh:

oh please NO BOOZE!!!!!!!!!! not feeling too good right now. woke up in my truck this morning and didnt know how i got there...lol

Originally posted by Johnney
oh please NO BOOZE!!!!!!!!!! not feeling too good right now. woke up in my truck this morning and didnt know how i got there...lol

Yep, alcohol will do that to you! Isn't it great? :D

I think the french like most countries. Are to stuck to up and they won't help anyone but themselves.

You can't blame france for not wanting to kill people while Bush steals their resources. All of you who hate france because Bush tells you to can't think for yourselves and probably have mullets

Sorry, my bad, I thought I heard someone say something. It must've just been someone farting.:( Damn smells like frog, bet it tastes like chicken.:)

Not to be mean, but IMHO you sir, are a fuckstick!:eek:

Originally posted by MadMax
You obviously were abducted by aliens, check for probes.:D
:laugh: i got my head up there as far as i could and didnt see anything, so im clear...lol

lol @ wonderwench

i see u havent ever read a france, german, spanish........ newspaper. About 92 Percent of the citizens in a of that countrys r against ur criminal politic in america.

How many frenchs do u met (and to how many of them do u talked?)? The whole european opinion is "Down with Bush and down with america"

You will not be receiving a response from Wonderwench, she is no longer with us. Posting from threads that are months old may present that problem, idiot!

Originally posted by wonderwench
I have been to France many times. It is a wonderful and beautiful country. Sadly, the ruling elite of France are disgusting and do a disservice to the regular folks.

I have met many wonderful, friendly people - who are nothing like the idiots who run their country.

Sadly politicans everywhere tend to do a disservice to the people they are supposed to represent. Probably the best thing about being such a tiny country is that you can actually wander in and talk to your local parliamentary representative no hassle at all.

As much as people hate "the French" in general, the individuals are really quite nice people. Many are a bit sick of the endless American and British tourists there, but they are very friendly to us ANZACs. The other bonus of being a small country, there aren't enough of us to overwhelm people :p:

Actually it is probably true of those who hate "Americans" too. The individuals are generally decent people while the politicians it for them. Must say I never met any Frenchmen who were getting rich off of Iraqi oil.... Nor any Americans getting rich off of oil fullstop....

Originally posted by scubamike
Sadly politicans everywhere tend to do a disservice to the people they are supposed to represent. Probably the best thing about being such a tiny country is that you can actually wander in and talk to your local parliamentary representative no hassle at all.

As much as people hate "the French" in general, the individuals are really quite nice people. Many are a bit sick of the endless American and British tourists there, but they are very friendly to us ANZACs. The other bonus of being a small country, there aren't enough of us to overwhelm people :p:

Actually it is probably true of those who hate "Americans" too. The individuals are generally decent people while the politicians it for them. Must say I never met any Frenchmen who were getting rich off of Iraqi oil.... Nor any Americans getting rich off of oil fullstop....

When we say "Hate the french" it usually refers to their government. OBviously the government is not always representative of the people but there are alot of people over there that hate America for no good reason.

As for them not liking American tourists, perhaps they will like it if we were to place sanctions on their country to not allow Americans into their country similar to Cuba. I wonder how much money they would lose due to lack of tourism. Millions? Billions? They need to just keep their mouth shut about american tourists because that is one of their biggest industries.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Whatever else, white Frenchman are my racial kin and I will not let cowardly neo-con Jews put them down for refusing to take part in the Jew war on Iraq which has led to the death of still more of my racial brothers.

*Yawns*

THERE IS ONE RACE ON THIS PLANET, IT'S CALLED HUMAN YOU NAZI ASSHOLE.

Forum List

Back