Framed

Done with your ridiculous videos.
What was ridiculous? That man pointed himself out and proved he did not do one violent thing. Is that the kind of justice you want. Why do POS like you embrace fascism?

A fourteen minute video proves the prosecutors lied. The MSM will not touch this. People have the right to know the levels of corruption. Watch the video or do not comment.

Snort. Dumbass refused to take a plea deal. He's where he belongs. Should have gotten a longer sentence.

What was ridiculous?
Just you really. Which is unfortunate. This guy might have a legitimate complaint. If he does, do him a favor and stop posting on his behalf. You make everything you touch less credible.

Snort. Dumbass refused to take a plea deal. He's where he belongs. Should have gotten a longer sentence.

He was framed and unlike the people who did it he has integrity and dignity. Something the people in power are completely devoid of.

Just you really. Which is unfortunate. This guy might have a legitimate complaint. If he does, do him a favor and stop posting on his behalf. You make everything you touch less credible.
And what credibility do you add by parroting the narrative?

A fourteen minute video proves the prosecutors lied. The MSM will not touch this. People have the right to know the levels of corruption. Watch the video or do not comment.

You are a flippin idiot. John Strand is a PUSSY. Seriously, the "client" he speaks of. It was his girlfriend, Simone Gold. She took a plea deal and his already out of prison. Strand's defense amounting to throwing Gold under the bus, and backing and going forward over her a couple of times. Oh, he was merely trying to protect her, she was a bully, she made him do it, she was so much older than him. He didn't want to go in he claimed, he only did it because of her. So, like I said, what a snot-nosed little PUSSY.

He wasn't convicted by a lying prosecutor. He was convicted by himself. "We stormed the Capital, it's insane" was a text he sent. To his brother, "We were among the first dozen patriots" to enter the building. And "We literally made history just now". That runs counter to his defense, he was swept in, he was there for her. BULLSHIT. "We" stormed the capital, "We" literally made history. He was just one of those MORONS that broadcast their crimes live on Facebook, sent tweets about it, and texted bragging about it.

I mean the dumbass testified in court that interfering with the certification of the election never crossed his mind. But the jury was shown numerous social media posts of his complaining about the results of the election, many with the hashtag "Stop the Steal". He posted the following from in front of the Capital that very day,

“I am incredibly proud to be a patriot today, to stand up tall in defense of liberty & the Constitution, to support Trump & #MAGAforever, & to send the message: WE ARE NEVER CONCEDING A STOLEN ELECTION.
John Strand is a punkass, lying, little bitch that will be hanging on some dude's out-turned pocket as he walks around the yard in prison. And you are a damn fool for falling for his propaganda bullshit video.

I'm not parroting anything. I'm just rejecting your retard circus.
Then you do not believe your own eyes. That makes you worthless to discuss any topic. I hope you realize that.

Being there does not deserve 32 months in prison, asshole.
Actually longer. But it's not my job to pass sentence. He deserves every day of it. My guess is he'll get out early for good behavior..but he should go on a watch list.
Were it up to me, I'd hire a shit ton of FBI agents and identify as many people from footage that day as I could. No matter how long it takes.
Even if it's just a phone call to their home or their employer to scare the shit of them, they won't get near doing the same thing again.

That day, can NEVER happen again.

You are a flippin idiot. John Strand is a PUSSY. Seriously, the "client" he speaks of. It was his girlfriend, Simone Gold. She took a plea deal and his already out of prison. Strand's defense amounting to throwing Gold under the bus, and backing and going forward over her a couple of times. Oh, he was merely trying to protect her, she was a bully, she made him do it, she was so much older than him. He didn't want to go in he claimed, he only did it because of her. So, like I said, what a snot-nosed little PUSSY.

He wasn't convicted by a lying prosecutor. He was convicted by himself. "We stormed the Capital, it's insane" was a text he sent. To his brother, "We were among the first dozen patriots" to enter the building. And "We literally made history just now". That runs counter to his defense, he was swept in, he was there for her. BULLSHIT. "We" stormed the capital, "We" literally made history. He was just one of those MORONS that broadcast their crimes live on Facebook, sent tweets about it, and texted bragging about it.

I mean the dumbass testified in court that interfering with the certification of the election never crossed his mind. But the jury was shown numerous social media posts of his complaining about the results of the election, many with the hashtag "Stop the Steal". He posted the following from in front of the Capital that very day,

“I am incredibly proud to be a patriot today, to stand up tall in defense of liberty & the Constitution, to support Trump & #MAGAforever, & to send the message: WE ARE NEVER CONCEDING A STOLEN ELECTION.
John Strand is a punkass, lying, little bitch that will be hanging on some dude's out-turned pocket as he walks around the yard in prison. And you are a damn fool for falling for his propaganda bullshit video.

You are fascist. Period.

Then you do not believe your own eyes. That makes you worthless to discuss any topic. I hope you realize that.
I don't believe YOU. Pretty much everything you post is bullshit propaganda - fear mongering drivel. You've cried wolf thousands at times. You're nothing but an alex jones dingleberry.

Still waiting on what makes this a conspiracy. How about an answer or moving the thread back where it belongs?

I don't believe YOU. Pretty much everything you post is bullshit propaganda - fear mongering drivel. You've cried wolf thousands at times. You're nothing but an alex jones dingleberry.
Everything you believe is bullshit propaganda. The Twitter files and the Durham report proved that. Next.

Forum List

Back