Framed

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
A fourteen minute video proves the prosecutors lied. The MSM will not touch this. People have the right to know the levels of corruption. Watch the video or do not comment.

A fourteen minute video proves the prosecutors lied. The MSM will not touch this. People have the right to know the levels of corruption. Watch the video or do not comment.

:itsok:

Waaa

No reruns after edits because .... we saw it live on TV

How in Hell is a video a conspiracy? What a bunch of scared assholes. This not a conspiracy when you can see it. I want an explanation. Try a PM if you have the guts to try and explain it.

😂 😂 😂 😂

You saw that man on live TV? You fucking liar.
So if I responded by telling you to "fuck off" would I get in trouble, given you attacked me first? I honestly don't know, or really care that much.

BUT, if that magashit had a way of showing it was NOT him, he'd have gotten off. You cherry pick his own 15 min "blow me mr. Trump supporter" and have no clue as to what the govt produced to convict his lying magacheater ass.

So if I responded by telling you to "fuck off" would I get in trouble, given you attacked me first? I honestly don't know, or really care that much.

BUT, if that magashit had a way of showing it was NOT him, he'd have gotten off. You cherry pick his own 15 min "blow me mr. Trump supporter" and have no clue as to what the govt produced to convict his lying magacheater ass.
I attacked what you said. And he said what the government did. They lied and framed him.

So you watched a 14 minute video in 3 minutes STFU and get the Hell of this thread.
I'm tempted to see the video but I'm warned away on account of your record of spamming and trolling.

So no, you can't order anyone away! You made your reputation and so you can have a nice ice cream cone free to enjoy along with Marvin.

I'm tempted to see the video but I'm warned away on account of your record of spamming and trolling.

So no, you can't order anyone away! You made your reputation and so you can have a nice ice cream cone free to enjoy along with Marvin.
You are a simp. Your opinion of me or anyone else posting is irrelevant when a video proves what it says.

Where is my PM from the mod that move this thread? Waiting.

Listen up, you little shit. You posted this to a civil response by me.
"You fucking liar.

After that, u can suck my ass for civility.
Because you did not watch the video and you were lying, fuckface. :mm:

Done with your ridiculous videos.

Forum List

Back