Fox News Host says women shouldn't vote or be on juries Video

The sad fact is...if politicians think that they CAN lie to us and get elected...then that is what they will do.

They think it, they know it, it happens all the time. There isn't any other choice. Your guy who stands up for democrat, okay, he lied to you, are you going to vote republican or the other way around?

I said that the "idea" of Congress isn't rotten. We simply need to send people to Congress that don't lie to us to get elected. That's on US...not on them!

Yeah, but why I say the system is rotten is because the two main parties can control everything. It's on us, but the reality is "we" is made up of people who go to McDonalds and drink Coca-Cola and so on. They buy into this advertising nonsense every single day of their lives and aren't going to stop. Also the system doesn't allow for 3rd parties to present more ideas.

The two main parties don't want PR, why? Because it would harm them massively and people might get presented with new ideas, smaller parties might actually make gains.

The sad fact is...if politicians think that they CAN lie to us and get elected...then that is what they will do.

They think it, they know it, it happens all the time. There isn't any other choice. Your guy who stands up for democrat, okay, he lied to you, are you going to vote republican or the other way around?

First of all...I don't vote by party. I vote by who I think is the most competent. Talk is cheap...I want to see results not listen to rhetoric. I vote for the candidate with the most character not the candidate that sounds the best.

If we all started doing that from the local level on up we would have a lot less incompetent blow-hards inhabiting Washington on our dime.

First of all...I don't vote by party. I vote by who I think is the most competent. Talk is cheap...I want to see results not listen to rhetoric. I vote for the candidate with the most character not the candidate that sounds the best.

If we all started doing that from the local level on up we would have a lot less incompetent blow-hards inhabiting Washington on our dime.

And what happens if both parties are incompetent, which they usually seem to be.

But when do you think the masses are going to start doing this then?

When they stop being advertised to by the political elite?

The sad fact, Frigid is that it's hard these days to sift through all the bullshit these people put out there. The news media does an AWFUL job at presenting our choices because the news media now doesn't report impartially...they've decided that they should have a "viewpoint" and that viewpoint affects what they print and what they cover.

And what happens if both parties are incompetent, which they usually seem to be.

As with most politics...it starts to home. Elect good people to local office. Observe whether or not they can do the job of government. Vote out those who can't and I don't care how polished they are or how much crap they promise you.

We have a President right now that is awful at doing the "job" of government. He kept getting elected and pushed up the political ladder because he looked polished giving speeches on stage. I'm sorry but that's no way to choose our leaders.

The sad fact, Frigid is that it's hard these days to sift through all the bullshit these people put out there. The news media does an AWFUL job at presenting our choices because the news media now doesn't report impartially...they've decided that they should have a "viewpoint" and that viewpoint affects what they print and what they cover.

Why do they need to present choices, there are only two choices.

If the political system changed, the media would have to change, slightly, but it would be a change for the better.

In other countries smaller parties manage to get through to a certain extent. In Germany they have 4 major parties in parliament.

As with most politics...it starts to home. Elect good people to local office. Observe whether or not they can do the job of government. Vote out those who can't and I don't care how polished they are or how much crap they promise you.

We have a President right now that is awful at doing the "job" of government. He kept getting elected and pushed up the political ladder because he looked polished giving speeches on stage. I'm sorry but that's no way to choose our leaders.

But like that nothing will change. You can talk all you like about electing better people, who's listening? No one. They are being told what to think. Until you can change the way they vote, you won't change their mentality.

But like that nothing will change. You can talk all you like about electing better people, who's listening? No one. They are being told what to think. Until you can change the way they vote, you won't change their mentality.

The easiest place that you CAN effect change politically, Frigid is locally. Are you involved in local politics? If not you should be.

The easiest place that you CAN effect change politically, Frigid is locally. Are you involved in local politics? If not you should be.

Local politics isn't really an option for me, I tried once, moved and moved again and again and again. I don't have enough time in one place to even get started.

The masses will start doing this as soon as we start to see real hardship here.

That is the unfortunate truth about democratic processes. Those involved don't really pay attention until they need to because if they don't they may not be able to eat. It should not take that but it does.

Why is a question about representation on juries in "Media"?????
Just because someone in the "Media" spoke about it?
Wouldn't that relegate EVERY issues the media mentions to the Media threads?

Not much thought behind THAT ONE.

fox-news-fox-news-television-tv-okami-mattakunobaka-mattuken-political-poster-1276043116.jpg

Why did Republicans vote against equal pay for equal work?

Young women shouldn't be on juries? Well, which other demographic actually has the time to spare for that shit? Lol.

/JK.

Forum List

Back