Fox News Host says women shouldn't vote or be on juries Video

R

rdean

Young women shouldn't be on juries, says Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle, because "they just don't get it." Young women also shouldn't bother voting, she added, because their opinions are bad and wrong, and only older people who have evolved into cranky conservatives should be allowed to participate in democracy.

Fox News Host Says Young Women Shouldn t Vote -- NYMag

Just go to Youtube and do a search: fox news women shouldn't vote

No wonder Republicans think women shouldn't get equal pay for equal work.

Young women shouldn't be on juries, says Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle, because "they just don't get it." Young women also shouldn't bother voting, she added, because their opinions are bad and wrong, and only older people who have evolved into cranky conservatives should be allowed to participate in democracy.

Don't worry, lib. Chances are you'll never evolve into a cranky conservative. You already have a miserable life.

Ah, Deanie? That's what's called SARCASM! I know it confuses you folk that took the short bus to school but I promise to help you understand when it's being used so you don't make such a fool of yourself.

It's not Faux all the time. Sometimes, they just can't help but expose what they are really fighting for. Rupert Merdoch and nothing more. Get rich by repeating what one man says to repeat in his morning meetings? Sure. But what if significant amounts of Americans actually follow the topics and take it seriously? Who cares, I'm rich.

Don't worry, lib. Chances are you'll never evolve into a cranky conservative. You already have a miserable life.

Modern day Conservatives are cranky because they don't understand politics and refuse information. I'm a Conservative mind person but there is no place for me in American politics today.

I'm NEVER cranky because I always have facts on my side.

If you are a "cranky Conservative" you probably have the right to be since you were raised and lived pre-internet.

Today, massive amounts of information are being exposed to the people. Don't hate information. Conservatives were the first ones to recycle because they wanted to conserve $ and re-use objects. Today, Corporations are cutting donated clothing and trashing good food to ensure profit.

What kind of Conservative are you?

Modern day Conservatives are cranky because they don't understand politics and refuse information. I'm a Conservative mind person but there is no place for me in American politics today.

I'm NEVER cranky because I always have facts on my side.

If you are a "cranky Conservative" you probably have the right to be since you were raised and lived pre-internet.

Today, massive amounts of information are being exposed to the people. Don't hate information. Conservatives were the first ones to recycle because they wanted to conserve $ and re-use objects. Today, Corporations are cutting donated clothing and trashing good food to ensure profit.

What kind of Conservative are you?
A recycled crank.

Kimberly Guilfoyle has come a long way since she was a lingerie model.

You know what I "love" about you liberals? You continually try to paint conservatives as being anti-women...but when a woman IS successful but happens to be a conservative...you do you level best to denigrate her.

Kimberly Guilfoyle graduated Summa cum Laude from UCal Davis...got a law degree from the University of San Francisco and studied at Trinity College at Ireland but what you find remarkable is that she once modeled bridal lingerie in a bridal magazine...a job that she used to help PAY for college! You liberals are right...there really IS a war on women in this country...it's being waged by liberals against conservative women on a daily basis!

If people who "don't get it" shouldn't vote, there wouldn't be much need of voting booths in the USA.

I really wouldn't have a problem with some kind of intelligence test having to be passed before someone can vote. We require adequate eyesight in order to get a drivers license...would it be so outrageous to require some semblance of intelligence before letting people do something as important as voting?

Just saying...

Could you quote the words in your video link where she says young women should not vote, you confused POS?

I really wouldn't have a problem with some kind of intelligence test having to be passed before someone can vote. We require adequate eyesight in order to get a drivers license...would it be so outrageous to require some semblance of intelligence before letting people do something as important as voting?

Just saying...

So then the politicians will only bother with the intelligent. Is that the way politics should work?

I prefer EDUCATION.

Educate people properly and they will be more inclined to vote for what is truly in their best interests.

My next preference is change the system so more parties will thrive, more information will be available and it'll be harder for big business to control politics, as they do right now.

Democracy is just that, people with a say. Who has a say in the US right now?

The most interesting thing about the video is when the blond woman talks about people being scared. Scared of ISIS, scared of ebola.

It's what the right want, scared people are more likely to vote right wing, more likely to accept a restriction of their rights for right wing policies.

Just saying...

So then the politicians will only bother with the intelligent. Is that the way politics should work?

I prefer EDUCATION.

Educate people properly and they will be more inclined to vote for what is truly in their best interests.

My next preference is change the system so more parties will thrive, more information will be available and it'll be harder for big business to control politics, as they do right now.

Democracy is just that, people with a say. Who has a say in the US right now?

I have no problem with education...my problem is letting ignorant people vote on important issues or for vital positions. I also have a problem with an educational system that indoctrinates rather than teaches.

As for how politics "should" work? We should be trying to do the most intelligent things possible for the betterment of society...not catering to people who are too stupid to realize that instant gratification today might very well mean hardship tomorrow.

The most interesting thing about the video is when the blond woman talks about people being scared. Scared of ISIS, scared of ebola.

It's what the right want, scared people are more likely to vote right wing, more likely to accept a restriction of their rights for right wing policies.

The woman was making a point that women as a voting group tend to see things in the context of security. They like to feel secure about the economy...about the safety of their families...and they vote accordingly. The point she was making is that the Obama Administration has not made them feel secure on these issues and as a result the huge gender gap that Democrats USED TO HAVE has now disappeared.

It was not about "fear" tactics...

I have no problem with education...my problem is letting ignorant people vote on important issues or for vital positions. I also have a problem with an educational system that indoctrinates rather than teaches.

As for how politics "should" work? We should be trying to do the most intelligent things possible for the betterment of society...not catering to people who are too stupid to realize that instant gratification today might very well mean hardship tomorrow.

Well if people were better educated then they'd be less ignorant.

Also, democracy where people don't vote directly for issues, but for people to deal with these issues, is supposed to reduce the problems with democracy.

You have a problem with education that "indoctrinates"? How do you teach people to be responsible adults if you can't tell them how to think sometimes?
Yes, I would prefer an education system that works around skills that they need, and thinking skills should be high up there, but even then the right would call this indoctrination.

Yeah, the most intelligent things.

Ie, not invading Iraq. But surely politics is about people's interests. Problem is the rich seem to have far more influence than their votes entail in society.

Forum List

Back