...Fox News and Smartamatic....now in court

How did he harm them if he challenged the lawyer making the claim about her failure to support her allegations? Do you have clue one about this matter?

it appears unlikely.
BWAHAHAHA

Challenged?

Why are you lying?
The truth is out there in hour upon hour of the little boy's lies.

He gets paid to lie.
How about you?

Half of the CNN former upper echelon is in jail or pending indictment or law suits

I had not heard or read that poster 'whitehall'.
Where did you read that, or hear that?

Can you gives us some vetting?

Who are the officers, Board members, or talent that are in jail, under indictment, or law suit?
Can you name names?
And then give us some metrics in order to guage the "half" that you assert.

I mean by that, if there are 48 in the 'top echelon'......then 24 would be half.

Help us understand your assertion, poster whitehall.

BWAHAHAHA

Challenged?

Why are you lying?
The truth is out there in hour upon hour of the little boy's lies.

He gets paid to lie.
How about you?
Your ignorance is astounding. Yes, you imbecile. The judge said that when Carlson himself shared his problems with trying to get such answers from Powell, Carlson demonstrated that FoxNews claims about Smartmatic may qualify as malice. Try to keep up, you ignorant shit.

It is regrettable poster Hammer that you chose to respond to the query in that manner.

My avatar has no desire to be harshly critical of your avatar, but......but the avatar you have chosen to represent you conveys an impression of unpreparedness, lack of substance, perhaps immaturity, but I want to be careful with that charge.

At any rate, your avatar, unfortunately, makes you appear to be a poster that lacks seriousness of thought or purpose.

I suspect you may be better than that, but so far, the evidence you present for that is.......is fairly unpersuasive.

Nonetheless, my avatar and me wish you better luck in your other endeavors in this life.

Peace, mein freund. ✌️
Yep, you're an idiot, both you and your avatar.

Your ignorance is astounding. Yes, you imbecile. The judge said that when Carlson himself shared his problems with trying to get such answers from Powell, Carlson demonstrated that FoxNews claims about Smartmatic may qualify as malice. Try to keep up, you ignorant shit.
Thanks for that.

That's why they're in court dickwad.
Now flush yourself my Tiny Minded Turd.

That's right.

May.

Sounds like you are the one who needs to read that again.
You appear not to grasp that “may” also implies “may not.” But Farty, I don’t expect you to be cognizant of any such obvious nuance. You’re really not bright.

In any event, you still miss the point. If Fox News is being sued, then one would expect Fox News to be aware of the error and conceal it. But since Fox News on-air personality and star, Tucker Carlson, himself, shared that tidbit, it kinda sorta looks like Fox News didn’t hide anything.

Man alive! You are a dullard.

Thanks for that.

That's why they're in court dickwad.
Now flush yourself my Tiny Minded Turd.
Hey shot for brains. They are in court because they got sued. And the stanadard to win requires malic or a demonstration of a reckless disregard for the truth. This time apply your severely limited IQ:

Fox News includes Mr Carlson. He reported the information about the difficulty of obtaining verification from Ms Powell of her allegations. Therefore, Fox News didn’t know that the information was false and didn’t proceed with a reckless disregard for its alleged falsity. By Tucker’s own reporting, Fox News shared the information that might tend to make one cautious about Ms. Powell’s allegations.

So. Looks — yet again — like you’ve got nothing.

I'm not sure if the judge follows this chatroom, but.....but he clearly felt there was justifiable cause to proceed with the suit. And he ruled as such.

The judge cited Carlson words about KrakenPot Powell as an indicator that Fox knew something ---or should have known something ------ was amiss with the story and yet they continued aggressively touting it as if it was true ----by other on-air personalities. Bartaromo and Dobbs being specifically named. And Carlson too .... after his initial questions over Powell's allegations.

And as the story in the OP offers.....it wasn't just Carlson's admission that the story was suspect. It was also that Fox management hid from their broadcasters a detailed series of messaging between them and Smartamatic that explained pertinent facts. And thus, Fox continued to pound the Krakenpot story as if was true.

And THAT.....the judge stated was reason enough to take the question of 'malice' to trial.

As a non-lawyer myself, that seems like a not inappropriate ruling by the judge.

The court ruled that the 'elements' were there.....now the two parties can fight it out in court.

It is the American way.

God bless America..

Ah, good poster 'lantern'.......you have brought up the term "justified lynchings" in other threads.
Always, so it seems, as some sort of distraction, a 'look squirrel' dance-step.

When I've asked for your detailing so that an appropriate response can be made....well, you don't offer anything on-topic.

So let's do this: Rather than clutter up this interesting thread with your theory about 'justified lynchings'.........start a stand alone thread in some forum page, 'Conspiracies', 'Rubber Room, Politics, Current Events, wherever you are most comfortable in exploring it.

If you do that, please give my poor avatar a heads up on where your new thread on 'justified lynchings' will be......so that we can find it, and read it.

thanx in advance
It appears you need simple things explained to you. See, YOU accused another poster of supporting those lynchings. Yet offered no proof of said accusation. You now expect others to supply proof when you yourself refuse to do the same. There’s a word for that. Hypocrite.

I had not heard or read that poster 'whitehall'.
Where did you read that, or hear that?

Can you gives us some vetting?

Who are the officers, Board members, or talent that are in jail, under indictment, or law suit?
Can you name names?
And then give us some metrics in order to guage the "half" that you assert.

I mean by that, if there are 48 in the 'top echelon'......then 24 would be half.

Help us understand your assertion, poster whitehall.
Seems your pals at CNN have a thing for young children too.

Since you defend these people and act like you know nothing (oh, that’s not an act is it?) it tells us all we need to know about you and your avatar. None of it good.

"See, YOU accused another poster of supporting those lynchings. Yet offered no proof of said accusation."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, you don't want to open a stand-alone thread with your assertion?
Why not?
You are coming across as a bit of a tease, good poster 'lantern'.
Don't do that.
It's not a good look for you.

Do this instead: Give the forum a single link to the thread that seemingly has you so vexed.
Then, my poor avatar can read the exchanges you dispute, as can other interested posters.....and respond accordingly.

Please come back to this thread tho, and give us all a heads up on which forum-page you are going to put your new thread on....as the OP.

Am lookin' forward to seeing whatcha got. :thup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, you don't want to open a stand-alone thread with your assertion?
Why not?
You are coming across as a bit of a tease, good poster 'lantern'.
Don't do that.
It's not a good look for you.

Do this instead: Give the forum a single link to the thread that seemingly has you so vexed.
Then, my poor avatar can read the exchanges you dispute, as can other interested posters.....and respond accordingly.

Please come back to this thread tho, and give us all a heads up on which forum-page you are going to put your new thread on....as the OP.

Am lookin' forward to seeing whatcha got. :thup:
Running away from your own claims. Not a good look. Does it chafe your woman parts that I won’t do what you want? Do this. Stop being a hypocrite and stop being an annoying idiot.

"Since you defend these people and act like you know nothing..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, good poster "lantern".....you are in hyper-active mode recently, eh? At bit discombobulated?

You've been fussin' about some alleged 'justified lynching'.....and now, contributing to an exchange that alleged "half of CNN" top echelon..of officers, Board members, on-air talent... is in some kind of legal tangle.

So you offer us stories that name one producer who made what appears to be some pretty questionable moves towards a mother and her daughter. One producer, is named.

That ain't exactly "half of the top echelon".

While I can admire your enthusiasm and eager-beaverness, you need to settle down a bit, son.....and bring a little more gravitas and a little more due diligence to your efforts here.

We wish you good luck in your life's journey. 🤟

Hey shot for brains. They are in court because they got sued. And the stanadard to win requires malic or a demonstration of a reckless disregard for the truth. This time apply your severely limited IQ:

Fox News includes Mr Carlson. He reported the information about the difficulty of obtaining verification from Ms Powell of her allegations. Therefore, Fox News didn’t know that the information was false and didn’t proceed with a reckless disregard for its alleged falsity. By Tucker’s own reporting, Fox News shared the information that might tend to make one cautious about Ms. Powell’s allegations.

So. Looks — yet again — like you’ve got nothing.
Not suing Powell you Tiny Minded fool.
Suing FOX and Carlson and, as you pointed out, my Tiny Minded condom failure...

Plenty of on the record evidence of malice.

You said it, are you really so stupid as to not understand your own posts.

1647016838515.png

Not suing Powell you Tiny Minded fool.
Suing FOX and Carlson and, as you pointed out, my Tiny Minded condom failure...

Plenty of on the record evidence of malice.

You said it, are you really so stupid as to not understand your own posts.

View attachment 614077
You’re retarded. That’s obvious. I didn’t say that anyone was suing Powell. So your arguing against something nobody is claiming. Let me know if you win that one. 🤣😂🤣😂

The point, you cretin, is that the plaintiff suing FoxNews has to show actual malice or a reckless disregard for the alleged “falsity” of its reporting. It will be difficult (to impossible) to do that when you stop to realize that Carlson works for FoxNews and he publicly shared reasons to harbor doubts about Powell’s representations.

We’re you always retarded?

that Carlson works for FoxNews and he publicly shared reasons to harbor doubts about Powell’s representations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, I think ..but don't know for sure, am just reading between the lines.....but it seems the judge is very aware of Carlson's brief skepticism......and, importantly, that Fox News ignored that skeptcism and charged ahead with a false narrative.

As did Carlson himself within days.
As did Bartaromo and Dobbs then and in the future.
And none offered as a caveat....Carlson's initial skepticism, nor Krakenpot's refusal to provide vetting of her claim.

The judge seems to be telling the Plaintiff's, the Defendants, and their lawyers.....that it appears Fox knew it was a faulty claim, or should have known it was a faulty claim......yet they proceeded full speed ahead with broadcasting it.
With no disclaimers, despite what they knew, or should have known.

I kinda think that is what the judge is telling folks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, good poster "lantern".....you are in hyper-active mode recently, eh? At bit discombobulated?

You've been fussin' about some alleged 'justified lynching'.....and now, contributing to an exchange that alleged "half of CNN" top echelon..of officers, Board members, on-air talent... is in some kind of legal tangle.

So you offer us stories that name one producer who made what appears to be some pretty questionable moves towards a mother and her daughter. One producer, is named.

That ain't exactly "half of the top echelon".

While I can admire your enthusiasm and eager-beaverness, you need to settle down a bit, son.....and bring a little more gravitas and a little more due diligence to your efforts here.

We wish you good luck in your life's journey. 🤟
Here’s feee advice. STFU. You show yourself an arrogant, racist, hypocritical retard daily. I need no more diligence. You support pedophiles at CNN (there were 2 listed there by the way, learn how to count). Making you look stupid is pretty easy. Now crawl back under your rock know nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, I think ..but don't know for sure, am just reading between the lines.....but it seems the judge is very aware of Carlson's brief skepticism......and, importantly, that Fox News ignored that skeptcism and charged ahead with a false narrative.

As did Carlson himself within days.
As did Bartaromo and Dobbs then and in the future.
And none offered as a caveat....Carlson's initial skepticism, nor Krakenpot's refusal to provide vetting of her claim.

The judge seems to be telling the Plaintiff's, the Defendants, and their lawyers.....that it appears Fox knew it was a faulty claim, or should have known it was a faulty claim......yet they proceeded full speed ahead with broadcasting it.
With no disclaimers, despite what they knew, or should have known.

I kinda think that is what the judge is telling folks.
The judge cited Carlson’s reporting as a basis for his (the judge’s) expressed belief that it might demonstrate FoxNews “malice.” So, there’s no need to guess. But you do studiously miss the point. It looks like it’s intentional.

Forum List

Back