FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

Basicaly, Fox is a foreign owned network that has a political agenda they want to impose on the US. While Fox is a propaganda arm of the Republican Party, they also influence the Republican agenda. No Republican wants to run afoul of the Fox agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the Fox News posse.

There is nothing wrong with what Fox does. They hae a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to be Fair and Balanced if they want

If you believe it, that is your problem...not Fox's

Basically, MSNBC is a coroprate owned network that has an agendaa that they want to impose on the US. While MSNBC is a propaganda arm of the Democrat Raety, they also influence the Democratic agenda. No Democrat wants to run afoul of MSNBC agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the MSNBC posse.

There is nothing wrong with what MSNBC does. They have a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to Lean Forward if they want.

If you believe it, that is your problem...not MSNBC's.

I wonder why you think one is bad and the other is good, when the real truth is they are both, at best, below average.

The difference is that MSNBC reports facts, and holds itself to a journalism standard.

FOX is owned partially owned by the Saudi Arabian government.

Good on conservatives to trust anything out of that swamp.

Basicaly, Fox is a foreign owned network that has a political agenda they want to impose on the US. While Fox is a propaganda arm of the Republican Party, they also influence the Republican agenda. No Republican wants to run afoul of the Fox agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the Fox News posse.

There is nothing wrong with what Fox does. They hae a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to be Fair and Balanced if they want

Basically, MSNBC is a coroprate owned network that has an agendaa that they want to impose on the US. While MSNBC is a propaganda arm of the Democrat Raety, they also influence the Democratic agenda. No Democrat wants to run afoul of MSNBC agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the MSNBC posse.

There is nothing wrong with what MSNBC does. They have a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to Lean Forward if they want.

I wonder why you think one is bad and the other is good, when the real truth is they are both, at best, below average.

The difference is that MSNBC reports facts, and holds itself to a journalism standard.

MSNBC is biased as heck..but they don't make things up.

The OP is ignored because everyone already knows it is true. Just like they know you are a Democrat and a liberal.

My first vote was for Nixon, and they have generally followed that pattern since. You are not a conservative but a lying far right agenda-driven wack pretending to be GOP while perverting the Republic. Your ilk is well known and easily repulsed. Don't like it? Then I invite you to slink off, pretender.
Pssst! He won't. Deal with it. :lol:

I can deal with morons, then. I deal with you without any problem here.

Know the difference between commentary shows and news. that will help you greatly. Unlike MSNBS that forgets the line is there between opinion and news... Fox does a fairly good job of holding that line.

My first vote was for Nixon, and they have generally followed that pattern since. You are not a conservative but a lying far right agenda-driven wack pretending to be GOP while perverting the Republic. Your ilk is well known and easily repulsed. Don't like it? Then I invite you to slink off, pretender.
Pssst! He won't. Deal with it. :lol:

I can deal with morons, then. I deal with you without any problem here.
Yes, by sending whiny PMs. :lol:

2csb791.jpg

Wow, think Jake's gaming the rep system to attack people?

Thank god I put that tard on ignore.

Know the difference between commentary shows and news. that will help you greatly. Unlike MSNBS that forgets the line is there between opinion and news... Fox does a fairly good job of holding that line.

You don't mean the "Fair and Balanced" line do you?

:lol:

Are you asking to turn this thread into a list of where Fox News had distorted the news?

It will be a lot of fun

You don't mean the "Fair and Balanced" line do you?

:lol:

Are you asking to turn this thread into a list of where Fox News had distorted the news?

It will be a lot of fun
in comparison to the other networks, it's just as good if not better at remaining balanced. Are you saying the other networks knowingly slant the news??? :eek:

Their opinion shows are decisively conservative as the other networks are decisively liberal.

How about the blanket coverage on Fox about Obama's $200 million a day trip to India with 33 warships?

How about the "Fair and Balanced" Fox coverage of the ACORN Pimp story?

How about all the pro-P-BO coverage by all the other networks which they publicly admitted they slanted the news? So the fuck what? I never claimed perfection. I do claim they are better than all other networks.

The ACORN pimp story is still fact BTW. Busted in a sting doesn't change the fact they condone AND assist criminal activity.

I have no problem with folks watching Fox News or MSNBC.
If people want to be spoon fed their thinking for them, whom am I to question their intellectual laziness?
It's a free country! Some people in this country want to be tools of biased propaganda, it's their right!

Last edited:
You are whiny because you messaged me when I returned your original message?

That's what you are whining about?
The only problem with your little fantasy is I'm not whining. I'm laughing at you, Jake -- but you're incapable of comprehending that anyone could ever laugh at you.

But it happens. It happens a lot. :lol:

daveman, two words: grow up or shut up.
Oooh, more petulant orders! Stamp your feet some more! :lol:

Oh...and that's five words, dumbass. :lol:

funny-pictures-cat-loled.jpg

That's hilarious. MSNBS has a journalistic standard rather than a political dogma.

Forum List

Back