FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

we all laugh at daveman, who unable to laugh at his own stupidity, gets upset that we laugh at it for him.

Keep whining, daveman, little kiddo! :lol:
"We all"? Oh, you mean you and Synth. :lol: <snip>

You are projecting again, whiner. :lol: Whiners hate being called whiners, daveman: we understand that about you.

Why did you snip out this bit, Jake?

:rofl: Can you point to ANY post of mine that shows anything but amusement at your unmerited arrogance and childish petulance?

No?

Well, then. :rofl:

Do you really think if you cut it out, it's not there? :lol:

You are whining again, daveman. :lol: No way around it, no way to hide it, no way to excuse it ~~ you are a whiner.

That's an automatic function of the board, dope. You can override it in your UserCP options.
Jake sending whiny PMs is an automatic function? :lol:

You're an idiot. :lol:
Yes, dope. When Jake reps you, you are automatically sent a PM.
l_fde97470d84fc993088ef9bce8a408ee.jpg

Nice cape, Cap! :lol:

daveman is whining again, and just cannot stand getting called on it. :lol: And, daveman, I know that if you say it, then you are lying. :lol:

daveman is whining again, and just cannot stand getting called on it. :lol: And, daveman, I know that if you say it, then you are lying. :lol:
So, Jake makes a grand pronouncement, can't back it up, and declares himself the winner.

Yep. You're a leftist all right, kid. :lol:

But I'll give you the last word. I know how much it means to your fragile ego. :lol:

I am a "leftist" because I call out your whining? Now you are a loon as well as a whiner. :lol:

Oh I see. Here's your problem right here.

1. You have mistaken Comedy Central for a news network.

2. You have mistaken Jon Stewart for a report or credible news commentator.

Even Love Client #9 Elliot Spitzer is more qualified than Stewart or Colbert.

But this at least explains your level of delusion.

Oh I see. Here's your problem right here.

1. You have mistaken Comedy Central for a news network.

2. You have mistaken Jon Stewart for a report or credible news commentator.

Even Love Client #9 Elliot Spitzer is more qualified than Stewart or Colbert.

But this at least explains your level of delusion.

You don't find Fox News worthy of coverage on Comedy Central?

Most of America thinks thats where it belongs

Surely you don't think Beck and Hannity are serious....do you?

Surely you don't think Beck and Hannity are serious....do you?

You see... this illustrates perfectly why the left just doesn't get it, or comprehends why the last election happened.

The way Gretchen declared war on the Iowa City that renamed the Christmas parade was as funny as anything she has done in some time. The lady she replaced some years ago on the morning program was far more sensible and far more principled, I think, than Gretchen. That's why she got the job. She is merely a good-looking Gretch the Grinch.

I found the report on "Gretch the Grinch" to be hilarious!

The Gretch who saved Christmas?

Where would we be without Fox annually saving the celebration of Santa's Birthday?
Actually, I don't watch it much. I listen to their radio coverage. So, have a slice of fail to go with that assumption. When I HAVE watched FNC, I only see the bias in their commentary shows. They give a very even hand to the stories in how they report most times, or at least they counter it with stories that are from a leftist perspective at times on the same topic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back