FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

Basicaly, Fox is a foreign owned network that has a political agenda they want to impose on the US. While Fox is a propaganda arm of the Republican Party, they also influence the Republican agenda. No Republican wants to run afoul of the Fox agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the Fox News posse.

There is nothing wrong with what Fox does. They hae a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to be Fair and Balanced if they want

If you believe it, that is your problem...not Fox's

Basically, MSNBC is a coroprate owned network that has an agendaa that they want to impose on the US. While MSNBC is a propaganda arm of the Democrat Raety, they also influence the Democratic agenda. No Democrat wants to run afoul of MSNBC agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the MSNBC posse.

There is nothing wrong with what MSNBC does. They have a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to Lean Forward if they want.

If you believe it, that is your problem...not MSNBC's.

I wonder why you think one is bad and the other is good, when the real truth is they are both, at best, below average.

The difference is that MSNBC reports facts, and holds itself to a journalism standard.

:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh, it felt good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoikNVzesGc[/ame]

Basically, MSNBC is a coroprate owned network that has an agendaa that they want to impose on the US. While MSNBC is a propaganda arm of the Democrat Raety, they also influence the Democratic agenda. No Democrat wants to run afoul of MSNBC agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the MSNBC posse.

There is nothing wrong with what MSNBC does. They have a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to Lean Forward if they want.

If you believe it, that is your problem...not MSNBC's.

I wonder why you think one is bad and the other is good, when the real truth is they are both, at best, below average.

The difference is that MSNBC reports facts, and holds itself to a journalism standard.

MSNBC is biased as heck..but they don't make things up.

And the moon is made of green cheese.

Know the difference between commentary shows and news. that will help you greatly. Unlike MSNBS that forgets the line is there between opinion and news... Fox does a fairly good job of holding that line.

You don't mean the "Fair and Balanced" line do you?

:lol:

Are you asking to turn this thread into a list of where Fox News had distorted the news?

It will be a lot of fun

My guess is that for every example you can find of Fox distorting the news I can find multiple examples of others doing it. I have a lot more material to work with, you have one network, and I have all the others.

Pssst! He won't. Deal with it. :lol:

I can deal with morons, then. I deal with you without any problem here.
Yes, by sending whiny PMs. :lol:

2csb791.jpg
That's an automatic function of the board, dope. You can override it in your UserCP options.

Know the difference between commentary shows and news. that will help you greatly. Unlike MSNBS that forgets the line is there between opinion and news... Fox does a fairly good job of holding that line.

You don't mean the "Fair and Balanced" line do you?

:lol:

Are you asking to turn this thread into a list of where Fox News had distorted the news?

It will be a lot of fun
in comparison to the other networks, it's just as good if not better at remaining balanced. Are you saying the other networks knowingly slant the news??? :eek:

Their opinion shows are decisively conservative as the other networks are decisively liberal.

I recognize that's the dumbed-down talking point. In reality, it's false equivalency.

I can deal with morons, then. I deal with you without any problem here.

2csb791.jpg
That's an automatic function of the board, dope. You can override it in your UserCP options.

daveman is whining about the fact that I neg repped him in return for his neg rep and then called him out. He can't stand being put down with his own methods. He can put me on ignore if he wants. If he is stupid enough to act secretly, I will drag him into the spotlight everytime.

I can't stand a whiner who hides in the shadows.

2csb791.jpg

daveman is whining about the fact that I neg repped him in return for his neg rep and then called him out. He can't stand being put down with his own methods. He can put me on ignore if he wants. If he is stupid enough to act secretly, I will drag him into the spotlight everytime.

I can't stand a whiner who hides in the shadows.

I'm very well familiar with daveman's "I'm not whining, I'm laughing at you" shtick. The fact that he has to use it so often shows that people ain't buying it.

No it's not. Is Keith Overbite a news show? No. It's an OPINION show. Not news. Rachel Madcow. Opinion. Joe Scarborough (before cancelling). Opinion. Hannity. Opinion. Anderson Stupor 180. Opinion. Larry Dingaling. Senile Opinion.

None of this is reporting. Fox's REPORTING of NEWS is excellent.

I can tell now that there is no concept of the difference between the classical Edward R. Murrow style of broadcasting where these ideas were expressly cut and the modern 24/7 news cycle.

we all laugh at daveman, who unable to laugh at his own stupidity, gets upset that we laugh at it for him.

Keep whining, daveman, little kiddo! :lol:

No it's not. Is Keith Overbite a news show? No. It's an OPINION show. Not news. Rachel Madcow. Opinion. Joe Scarborough (before cancelling). Opinion. Hannity. Opinion. Anderson Stupor 180. Opinion. Larry Dingaling. Senile Opinion.

None of this is reporting. Fox's REPORTING of NEWS is excellent.

I can tell now that there is no concept of the difference between the classical Edward R. Murrow style of broadcasting where these ideas were expressly cut and the modern 24/7 news cycle.

Big Fitz clearly is blowing smoke out his ass. :lol:

we all laugh at daveman, who unable to laugh at his own stupidity, gets upset that we laugh at it for him.

Keep whining, daveman, little kiddo! :lol:
"We all"? Oh, you mean you and Synth. :lol:

:rofl: Can you point to ANY post of mine that shows anything but amusement at your unmerited arrogance and childish petulance?

No?

Well, then. :rofl:
Your smilies cannot mask your sorrow.

daveman loves getting slapped around; he gets to whine. Then to send whiny PMs whining about being slapped around. Then gets to complain about it whining online. He is one fulfilled whiner! :lol:

daveman loves getting slapped around; he gets to whine. Then to send whiny PMs whining about being slapped around. Then gets to complain about it whining online. He is one fulfilled whiner! :lol:
That's not whining - that's laughing! Haven't you been paying attention, Jake?

Forum List

Back