FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

foxzombienews.jpg

Liberals cannot tolerate dissenting opinions, it shows how weak and flaccid their ideas are.

While I agree that it is wrong to lie, those are only alleged to be Fox's emails. Let me ask you something though, how is referring to the public option as a government run plan in any way deceptive? Isn't that exactly what public option means? Or did I miss a memo again? If so, no big deal, I am used to it, and don't really care one way or another.

What is the difference between Fox calling the public option a government run plan and MSNBC calling the government run plan a public option? To me it simply looks like you agree with one side, and oppose the other. Getting your dander up about one, but not the other, is nothing more than partisanship.

According to the OP two months prior pollsters (on FOXNews, no less) cited a significant difference in public reaction to the two terms ... so yeah, there is a difference and it's that people were "overwhelmingly against it" when referred to as the government plan... and if these emails are genuine they shine some light on how they work their propaganda and make sure everyone stays on message. Gotta keep the narrative up!

I really don't care what it looks like to you. I don't run around this board defending liberal media outlets and I generally attack "the media" or "cable news" as a whole. You getting your own dander about someone criticizing Fox News is your own partisanship gettin' to you, not mine.

I see, you only get your panties twisted if someone uses poll results to negatively reflect on something you agree with, but have no problem with other people using the same poll results to reflect positively on what you agree with. If we turned that around and had Fox using polling data that reflected positively on something you disagree with, and MSNBC using the same data to promote a negative opinion, would that still be bad of Fox?

It always amazes me that when people get caught in hypocrisy they end up accusing somebody else of doing the same thing they have just been caught doing. Since I pointed out that everyone lies right here in this thread you are going to have a hard time sustaining any claim that I am being partisan, or even defending anyone.

*yawn*

So yeah ... when you have to twist and spin and create an imaginary situation in an effort to try put me on the defensive you basically got nothin' and are just out to deflect from the OP.

According to the OP two months prior pollsters (on FOXNews, no less) cited a significant difference in public reaction to the two terms ... so yeah, there is a difference and it's that people were "overwhelmingly against it" when referred to as the government plan... and if these emails are genuine they shine some light on how they work their propaganda and make sure everyone stays on message. Gotta keep the narrative up!

I really don't care what it looks like to you. I don't run around this board defending liberal media outlets and I generally attack "the media" or "cable news" as a whole. You getting your own dander about someone criticizing Fox News is your own partisanship gettin' to you, not mine.

I see, you only get your panties twisted if someone uses poll results to negatively reflect on something you agree with, but have no problem with other people using the same poll results to reflect positively on what you agree with. If we turned that around and had Fox using polling data that reflected positively on something you disagree with, and MSNBC using the same data to promote a negative opinion, would that still be bad of Fox?

It always amazes me that when people get caught in hypocrisy they end up accusing somebody else of doing the same thing they have just been caught doing. Since I pointed out that everyone lies right here in this thread you are going to have a hard time sustaining any claim that I am being partisan, or even defending anyone.

*yawn*

So yeah ... when you have to twist and spin and create an imaginary situation in an effort to try put me on the defensive you basically got nothin' and are just out to deflect from the OP.

Imaginary?

When Fox uses polling data to find positive ways to influence their viewers to support tax cuts across the board is that imaginary? When MSNBC uses polling results to prove that most Americans oppose tax cuts for the rich is that imaginary? My guess is that you agree with one of those, and oppose the other. I could be wrong, but the fact that you are completely unwilling to admit that it actually happens reinforces my belief.

Fox, like other media outlets, manipulates (not "find positive ways") image. Here's one for you, QWB: tell your viewers what "public option" and "government option" means: they are the same thing. Then tell the viewers Fox wants them to hate the "government option" while the approve of the "public option."

And for the rest of the far right agenda-driven wackaloons: all laws are mandates. Grow up.

Why are you obsessed with Fox? You act like they are the only ones who do this.
<snip>

And the OP is ignored because QWB cannot attack it, so he attacks personality.

So far right and left wing.

I am tired of you shits.

The OP is ignored because everyone already knows it is true. Just like they know you are a Democrat and a liberal.

My first vote was for Nixon, and they have generally followed that pattern since. You are not a conservative but a lying far right agenda-driven wack pretending to be GOP while perverting the Republic. Your ilk is well known and easily repulsed. Don't like it? Then I invite you to slink off, pretender.

Fox, like other media outlets, manipulates (not "find positive ways") image. Here's one for you, QWB: tell your viewers what "public option" and "government option" means: they are the same thing. Then tell the viewers Fox wants them to hate the "government option" while the approve of the "public option."

And for the rest of the far right agenda-driven wackaloons: all laws are mandates. Grow up.

WTF?

Fox was opposed to the public option under any name, which is why they used the more prejoritive term.

Sorry, I forgot how I was talking to, prejoritive means negative.

I am tired of you shits.

The OP is ignored because everyone already knows it is true. Just like they know you are a Democrat and a liberal.

My first vote was for Nixon, and they have generally followed that pattern since. You are not a conservative but a lying far right agenda-driven wack pretending to be GOP while perverting the Republic. Your ilk is well known and easily repulsed. Don't like it? Then I invite you to slink off, pretender.
Pssst! He won't. Deal with it. :lol:

I am tired of you shits.

I am mortally wounded by your keen intellect and brillian use of repartee.http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rapartee

Unbelievable.

cold hard evidence emerges that Fox news is propaganda and NOT NEWS and what does the right on here do?

They insult the person who brought them the cold hard facts.

This is why this country is so fucked up.

The right lives by lies and spews hate on anyone who reminds them of their lies.

:lol:

nutters are funny

Basically, Fox is a foreign owned network that has a political agenda they want to impose on the US. While Fox is a propaganda arm of the Republican Party, they also influence the Republican agenda. No Republican wants to run afoul of the Fox agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the Fox News posse.

There is nothing wrong with what Fox does. They hae a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to be Fair and Balanced if they want

If you believe it, that is your problem...not Fox's

Last edited:
Basicaly, Fox is a foreign owned network that has a political agenda they want to impose on the US. While Fox is a propaganda arm of the Republican Party, they also influence the Republican agenda. No Republican wants to run afoul of the Fox agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the Fox News posse.

There is nothing wrong with what Fox does. They hae a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to be Fair and Balanced if they want

If you believe it, that is your problem...not Fox's

Basically, MSNBC is a coroprate owned network that has an agendaa that they want to impose on the US. While MSNBC is a propaganda arm of the Democrat Raety, they also influence the Democratic agenda. No Democrat wants to run afoul of MSNBC agenda or they will encounter 24/7 attacks from the MSNBC posse.

There is nothing wrong with what MSNBC does. They have a right to hold any political position they want. They can also claim to Lean Forward if they want.

If you believe it, that is your problem...not MSNBC's.

I wonder why you think one is bad and the other is good, when the real truth is they are both, at best, below average.

*yawn*

Imaginary?

When Fox uses polling data to find positive ways to influence their viewers to support tax cuts across the board is that imaginary? When MSNBC uses polling results to prove that most Americans oppose tax cuts for the rich is that imaginary? My guess is that you agree with one of those, and oppose the other. I could be wrong, but the fact that you are completely unwilling to admit that it actually happens reinforces my belief.

Yeah, imaginary.

You know what is hilarious? You using MSNBC as an example in your silly gotcha game when just a couple of weeks ago you were trying to play another gotcha game with me after I stated that both FOXNews and MSNBC were bad for the country and we would be better off without them. Yer talking out yer ass, kid ... and it's obvious. Jake's right. Grow up.

*yawn*

Imaginary?

Yeah, imaginary.

You know what is hilarious? You using MSNBC as an example in your silly gotcha game when just a couple of weeks ago you were trying to play another gotcha game with me after I stated that both FOXNews and MSNBC were bad for the country and we would be better off without them. Yer talking out yer ass, kid ... and it's obvious. Jake's right. Grow up.

Yet you support MSNBC in their attempt to manipulate people when you agree with them. That, like I said, makes you a hypocrite.

Imaginary?

Yeah, imaginary.

Yet you support MSNBC in their attempt to manipulate people when you agree with them. That, like I said, makes you a hypocrite.

That's mighty dishonest of you as I never said any such thing. How I feel about MSNBC was made clear to you weeks ago. Me not playing your silly gothcha game of hypothetical and imaginary scenarios when this thread is about something specific happening at FOX does not mean I support or don't support anything at another news organization. I'm certainly not going to jump through a hoop or dance a jig to satisfy you after you tilted your hand by saying MSNBC. Yer runnin' static and trollin', kid, and you ain't foolin' me.

Go ahead and make your last post.

Yeah, imaginary.

That's mighty dishonest of you as I never said any such thing. How I feel about MSNBC was made clear to you weeks ago. Me not playing your silly gothcha game of hypothetical and imaginary scenarios when this thread is about something specific happening at FOX does not mean I support or don't support anything at another news organization. I'm certainly not going to jump through a hoop or dance a jig to satisfy you after you tilted your hand by saying MSNBC. Yer runnin' static and trollin', kid, and you ain't foolin' me.

Go ahead and make your last post.

You claimed that Fox was wrong because they supported the public option and called it the government option, even though they mean the same thing. When I asked you if MSNBC was wrong for doing the same thing the other way you called that imaginary.

That makes you either a hypocrite or a lair. If not then, it certainly does now, when you try to say that not mentioning MSNBC is proof that you do not support them. It would have been quite easy to state that they were wrong when first asked instead of trying to twist your position around to something it never was.

That is quite typical of you though, you love to backtrack from positions you clearly had. Personally, I will stick with hypocrite because you always want to say one thing and say it means something else later.

WTF?

Fox was opposed to the public option under any name, which is why they used the more prejoritive term.

Sorry, I forgot how I was talking to, prejoritive means negative.

"We Report, You Decide"?

Forum List

Back