Waterboard this a-hole, to death for all I care.

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
He's already breached our national security, and is clearly a dangerous, crazy, cyber terrorist. A big part of why he's doing this is cuz he knows our current administration is weak and won't really do anything but talk.

Enough is ENOUGH!

Assange's 'poison pill' file impossible to stop, expert says
By Ashley Fantz, CNN
December 9, 2010 6:35 a.m. EST

(CNN) -- The Poison Pill. The Doomsday Files. Or simply, The Insurance.

Whatever you call the file Julian Assange has threatened to release if he's imprisoned or dies or WikiLeaks is destroyed, it's impossible to stop.

"It's all tech talk to say, 'I have in my hand a button and if I press it or I order my friends to press it, it will go off,'" said Hemu Nigam, who has worked in computer security for more than two decades, in the government and private sector.

"Julian is saying, 'I've calibrated this so that no matter how many ways you try, you're never going to be able to deactivate it,'" Nigam said. "He's sending a call to action to hackers to try it. To the government, he's also saying, 'Try me.'"

Read more about Nigam's experience and the Pentagon's cyber security

There's a reason Assange specifically announced -- on the Web -- that there is a 256-bit key encryption code that only a few trusted associates know that will unleash the contents of the 1.4 gigabyte-size file.

"He's saying don't even bother trying. It will take you so long to succeed that by that time, it will be too late," Nigam said. "Most of the time, you see a 56-[bit]key encryption. That's considered secure. When you are using 256, you are sending a message: 'I'm smart enough to know that you will try to get in.'"

It's not the first time Assange, the face and founder of WikiLeaks, has asked someone to dare him. He and the anonymous, globally scattered WikiLeaks staff have warned since July's release of Afghanistan War documents that they are not to be messed with. Press them, they say, and they will retaliate by releasing more secret information.

Assange's 'poison pill' file impossible to stop, expert says - CNN.com

simple solution. Stick a glass tube up his pee hole. Tell him you will smash glass with hammer unless he reveals the whereabouts of said file. Put bullet in his head after file is secure; maybe smash tube first anyway.

I think Assange is bluffing. Plus, I don't believe the boast he can't be stopped or hacked.

I've heard idiots before brag they couldn't be email bombed or hacked. They always ended up embarrassed when it turned out they could be hacked.

I guess it's just my cynical nature not to believe something on face value.

I think Assange has an inflated view of his own self-importance and in that egotistical world of his, he's bluffing or half bluffing about having his little ego-centric world shut down.

I wouldn't get too exercised about Assange just yet.

I think Assange is bluffing. Plus, I don't believe the boast he can't be stopped or hacked.

I've heard idiots before brag they couldn't be email bombed or hacked. They always ended up embarrassed when it turned out they could be hacked.

I guess it's just my cynical nature not to believe something on face value.

I think Assange has an inflated view of his own self-importance and in that egotistical world of his, he's bluffing or half bluffing about having his little ego-centric world shut down.

I wouldn't get too exercised about Assange just yet.

Maybe you should talk to a cryptologist or anyone with any comprehension of higher maths.

A 256-bit encryption would take a supercomputer years to break.

New Topics

Forum List

Back