FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

The only reason I don't like FAUX Nooze is because they lie to me repeatedly.

Also, they are great fear mongers.

Me? I prefer true news, with all the facts, preferably not spun.

Besides, I don't scare easily, been many places and faced many things. FAUX Nooze is nothing more than bullshit wrapped in fear.

It's the voices in your head that are lying to you, Gay.

You? No one mentioned you. Mmmmk?

Whatever you say Chlamydia Swirl, you GOP whore.

It's a pity you have such an ADD problem.

Although, on occasion I do check out the actual news portions of FAUX Nooze on the weekend.

That's how I found out about the infrared scanners that would work better than the bullshit scanners we currently have in airports.

Didn't you say that Fox lies to you repeatedly?

Yea, it's a deliberate attempt by FNC to irritate the GaySailor. It's always all about him. Typical stoner.

Unbelievable.

cold hard evidence emerges that Fox news is propaganda and NOT NEWS and what does the right on here do?

They insult the person who brought them the cold hard facts.

This is why this country is so fucked up.

The right lives by lies and spews hate on anyone who reminds them of their lies.

Unbelievable.

cold hard evidence emerges that Fox news is propaganda and NOT NEWS and what does the right on here do?

The right lives by lies and spews hate on anyone who reminds them of their lies.

You didn't expect a bunch of right wingers to come in here and rail on FOXNews did you?

I would hope ANY American would care enough about the truth and the importance of truth in our decision making process in this country to spoew hate on the lies instead of the person who informed them of the lies.

Some think this is just a cute game, its the ability of our coutnry to move in the right direction.

When you allow lies and propaganda to build you position on the issues you allow America to be stolen from us.

When when when will the right care as much about this country as they do about Fox news?

I would hope ANY American would care enough about the truth and the importance of truth in our decision making process in this country to spoew hate on the lies instead of the person who informed them of the lies.

Some think this is just a cute game, its the ability of our coutnry to move in the right direction.

When you allow lies and propaganda to build you position on the issues you allow America to be stolen from us.

When when when will the right care as much about this country as they do about Fox news?

If the OP is accurate then it is basically indefensible. Some people can't bring themselves to admit it but they feel they have to say something so you wind up with a bunch of attacks directed at the messenger.

Fox has proven their bias over and over again.

They fired reporters for refusing to report lies and then won a court case against these reporters by proving they are allowed to lie to their viewers.

This is yet ONE MORE brick in the wal againt Fox.

NO REAL AMERICAN embraces lies.

Unbelievable.

What's unbelievable is you idiots trusting Media Matters reportage about an alleged "leaked email".

Wait.... on second thought....it's not so unbelievable after all.

Fox has proven their bias over and over again.

They fired reporters for refusing to report lies and then won a court case against these reporters by proving they are allowed to lie to their viewers.

This is yet ONE MORE brick in the wal againt Fox.

NO REAL AMERICAN embraces lies.

Show me the bias on "The Fox Report". And where does Greta's bias' lie?

I dont give a rats ass about individual shows. Fox lies.

They run tickers with republicans who have shamed themselves and label them dems.

They alter peoples faces and tell flat out lies.

They sued to be allowed to lie.

You defending a station that calls itself fair and balanced who obviously lies shows you dont mind lies.

FOX just ain't news..

Really.

Change the channel

Don't really follow FOX propaganda often..but I notice the results of their yellow journalism, such as getting officials fired over FOX's lies, getting organizations un-constitutionally defunded over fake stories and Presidents elected when that President's cousin gives a false indication that he's somehow..won.

Yellow journalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yellow Journalism is bad for the nation.

They run tickers with republicans who have shamed themselves and label them dems.

You defending a station that calls itself fair and balanced who obviously lies shows you dont mind lies.

Nice to know you're tuning in to Fox. I bet they appreciate your viewership, your helping to keep them number one in the ratings. WTG!

Oh and your concession to my challenge is duly noted.

Unbelievable.

Nobody else does it, do they? :rolleyes: How many news outlets won't use the term "terrorist" when reporting on "terrorists"?

Reuters Terrorist Explanation

There are still many questions of who really killed kenedy and why. You can never prove who put Oswald up to this and wether others were involved. The fact that he was allowed to be shot shorty after the crime makes it impossible to know all the facts. It is this mans opinion and not a lie

Now how the fuck is it opinion or merely part of the facts to label republican after republican with the dem label when they embarass the party?

How the fuck is it opinion or merely part of the facts to alter peoples faces to make them less appealing?

Now how in the fuck is it opinion or partial facts to state in court that the news has no burden under the law to tell the truth?

How the fuck is it partial facts to FIRE reporters who refused to lie?

How the fuck is it partial facts or opinion to tell your news employees to FRAME an argument so that the people dont UNDERSTAND the real facts surrounding legislation?

Media matters has a much better record than fox and any sane person not filled with propaganda can see this.

there are still many questions of who really killed kenedy and why. You can never prove who put oswald up to this and wether others were involved. The fact that he was allowed to be shot shorty after the crime makes it impossible to know all the facts. It is this mans opinion and not a lie

now how the fuck is it opinion or merely part of the facts to label republican after republican with the dem label when they embarass the party?

How the fuck is it opinion or merely part of the facts to alter peoples faces to make them less appealing?

Now how in the fuck is it opinion or partial facts to state in court that the news has no burden under the law to tell the truth?

How the fuck is it partial facts to fire reporters who refused to lie?

How the fuck is it partial facts or opinion to tell your news employees to frame an argument so that the people dont understand the real facts surrounding legislation?

Media matters has a much better record than fox and any sane person not filled with propaganda can see this.

View attachment 12282

There you go.

That is the right wing level of concern with the lies Fox pumps out daily.

No amount of internal documents or court documented evidence will make them renounce the stations who provides the propaganda they love.

Nice to know you're tuning in to Fox. I bet they appreciate your viewership, your helping to keep them number one in the ratings. WTG!

Oh and your concession to my challenge is duly noted.

NO, I don't believe they are.

To right wing propaganda hounds the more people lied to the better.

No fucking concern that it is using propaganda and out right lies and smears.

Forum List

Back