Fox News etc is a toxic planet, produces our hateful atmosphere...

Well franco I have only one observation, other then noting your paranoia.

Well for one, those who listen to Fox are not suffering from the alleged toxicity of FOX. So if you believe it toxic then it can only be toxic to those who don't listen. If that be the case then I see no big deal.

Hater dupes are so clever lol:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle::lol:

And you're just pissed that FOX News was voted most trusted.

By whom? An audience predominantly made up of retired old white people over the age of 65 who totter out to their mailboxes once a month and collect their SS checks. Look it up.

I see it is storybook time where things are not as they seem and we make up reality as we go.

Total Day P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN 1,122, 236, 451

P2+ = viewers over the age of 2

(25-54) = Adults 25-54 viewing

(35-64) = Adults 35-64 viewing

Cable News Ratings for Thursday, June 12, 2014 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

Last edited:
So how much of Fox does that disgusting lying a-hole Murdoch own of Fox? The poor old WSJ, Sky News, the London Times? Adelson of the BS Examiner, the Moon family of the bs Washington Times? How 'bout all those bs institutes, orgs etc with the fancy names? You people are ignorant, function morons...and hater dupes is the PERFECT term....a world wide laughingstock, disgrace, and horror.

Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the world depression, and now the worst disfunction /hate/idiocy in the history of the United States...READ SOMETHING.

Hey dupe, I read all the time, watch FOX, CBS, MSLSD, NBC, CNN, ABC, I check out just about everything, and I still want your type as far away from any lawmaking as possible.

You American libs are the most arrogant sons of bitches on the planet. You're worse than the nose-in-the-air Euros.

Kindly suck my dick.

Normal people can watch 7 or 8 channels- Hater dupes ONE. 22 million watch network nightly news, 1.5 million watch Fox at any time all day, dingbat.

So how much of Fox does that disgusting lying a-hole Murdoch own of Fox? The poor old WSJ, Sky News, the London Times? Adelson of the BS Examiner, the Moon family of the bs Washington Times? How 'bout all those bs institutes, orgs etc with the fancy names? You people are ignorant, function morons...and hater dupes is the PERFECT term....a world wide laughingstock, disgrace, and horror.

Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the world depression, and now the worst disfunction /hate/idiocy in the history of the United States...READ SOMETHING.

Hey dupe, I read all the time, watch FOX, CBS, MSLSD, NBC, CNN, ABC, I check out just about everything, and I still want your type as far away from any lawmaking as possible.

You American libs are the most arrogant sons of bitches on the planet. You're worse than the nose-in-the-air Euros.

Kindly suck my dick.

Eat shytte and die, vulgar disgusting ugly American hater dupe. You only BELIEVE Pubcrappe.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

The big HA HA on you libs is as much as you despise Fox News, you use it as your go to source for news coverage.

Some actual wine would be nice.

:wine:

To go along with the Saudi Cheese of FOX.

You referring to the guy that owns a whole 7 percent?

The guy?

That guy is part of the Saudi government.

And they pretty much have an influence on FOX.

As well as it seemed, by Mannings data dump, the Bush administration.

They wanted Iraq knocked over..and Iran.

The RW dupes are traitors to the US and they are PROUD of that fact. They hide their treason behind asssinine accusations about the president.

AbuDhabiMediaSummitohzXg4mfIl.jpg

Rupert Murdoch, CEO of News Corporation, embracing Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a nephew of Saudi King Abdullah and the world’s 22nd richest person.

610x.jpg

GIULIANI: Look up there, Prince, the day I accept a donation of $10 million in blood money from you, you will see pigs flying up there

sneaky-bastards-the-sowdies-20.2.2013.png

Remember when RWs pretended they were against the so-called "ground zero mosque"? They were lying.
tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n.jpg

6a0111685b4b71970c0120a8ae4061970b-800wi.jpg

The big HA HA on you libs is as much as you despise Fox News, you use it as your go to source for news coverage.

Maybe for weather- you are nuts lol...

News is not supposed to be either conservative or liberal. It should just be the news.

just-the-facts_edited-1.jpg

But thanks for exposing your bias.

And call them for what they are: talk shows. All of them. Even the major networks have violated the basic rules.
I cannot say I disagree.
Somewhere in time, the editorial staffs of major news outlets decided that they should present the news and shape it to a particular political point of view. It's called having an agenda.
That has been going on for some 60 years. Although it did not become nearly as evident until Fox News appeared. Fox News is merely an alternative to the Alphabets.
The issue is the liberal establishment in the other news outlets became incensed over two things. One, they now had competition. Two, there was a news outlet that dared to present the news in with an opposing editorial slant. That today's liberal CANNOT have.
There is of course the issue of ratings. Fox News programs garner much higher ratings than those of the Alphabets. Fox News charges and gets higher ad rates. And advertisers clamor for ad time on the Fox News Channel.
This is another item that really sticks in the craw of liberals.
Oh sure, liberals have attempted to match Fox News with their own networks and talk shows.
Air America was supposed to be the answer to Patriot Radio. Air America never really got off the ground. At the end, the company was so far in debt, the employees paychecks are bouncing.
The Most well known liberal syndicated talk show host Ed Schultz was once on over 200 radio stations across the country. His show has been losing listeners and affiliates for a few years now. His show is down to 68 stations, of which only 20 air the show live.
Another floundering lib talk show is that of Stephanie Miller.
Her show was once televised on what is now Al Jazeera America( Formerly Current TV)
Her show was bounced off the air. Her audience is limited to hard core liberals on 43 stations mostly in the northeast and west coast. And a smattering of college towns in other regions of the country.
What is plain to the average person is clear. Liberal talk doesn't get any ratings.
Also, it is easy to identify the utter contempt liberals have for any non liberal viewpoint and certainly is evident that liberals have no tolerance for news/talk that is not biased to their point of view. To them, it just should not be permitted.

See, only Pub hater dupes have to stick to one channel to get their bs propaganda, and for that matter are so obsessed- so they listen to Rush and Beck like they're gods. They CAN"T change the channel or their fugue state will be interrupted. The rest of the world likes facts, truth, and real journalism...and move on...:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:
You are indeed a troubled individual.
I agree..We should be force fed the news from only the liberal point of view.
After all it is ONLY they who are fair and balanced.

The RW dupes are traitors to the US and they are PROUD of that fact. They hide their treason behind asssinine accusations about the president.

Nuddly, take a pill will ya !

(Notice that Digital Drifter is too chicken to quote my entire post.)

Cracks me up that you fools SAY you hate Muslims while sucking down every single word he feeds you.

Some RWs are either the dumbest people in history or the sleaziest traitors in history.

They're either buying the shit fox fees them or they are the traitors we see humping Putins leg every day.

Either way, they deserve no mercy from real Americans.

I cannot say I disagree.
Somewhere in time, the editorial staffs of major news outlets decided that they should present the news and shape it to a particular political point of view. It's called having an agenda.
That has been going on for some 60 years. Although it did not become nearly as evident until Fox News appeared. Fox News is merely an alternative to the Alphabets.
The issue is the liberal establishment in the other news outlets became incensed over two things. One, they now had competition. Two, there was a news outlet that dared to present the news in with an opposing editorial slant. That today's liberal CANNOT have.
There is of course the issue of ratings. Fox News programs garner much higher ratings than those of the Alphabets. Fox News charges and gets higher ad rates. And advertisers clamor for ad time on the Fox News Channel.
This is another item that really sticks in the craw of liberals.
Oh sure, liberals have attempted to match Fox News with their own networks and talk shows.
Air America was supposed to be the answer to Patriot Radio. Air America never really got off the ground. At the end, the company was so far in debt, the employees paychecks are bouncing.
The Most well known liberal syndicated talk show host Ed Schultz was once on over 200 radio stations across the country. His show has been losing listeners and affiliates for a few years now. His show is down to 68 stations, of which only 20 air the show live.
Another floundering lib talk show is that of Stephanie Miller.
Her show was once televised on what is now Al Jazeera America( Formerly Current TV)
Her show was bounced off the air. Her audience is limited to hard core liberals on 43 stations mostly in the northeast and west coast. And a smattering of college towns in other regions of the country.
What is plain to the average person is clear. Liberal talk doesn't get any ratings.
Also, it is easy to identify the utter contempt liberals have for any non liberal viewpoint and certainly is evident that liberals have no tolerance for news/talk that is not biased to their point of view. To them, it just should not be permitted.

See, only Pub hater dupes have to stick to one channel to get their bs propaganda, and for that matter are so obsessed- so they listen to Rush and Beck like they're gods. They CAN"T change the channel or their fugue state will be interrupted. The rest of the world likes facts, truth, and real journalism...and move on...:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:
You are indeed a troubled individual.
I agree..We should be force fed the news from only the liberal point of view.
After all it is ONLY they who are fair and balanced.

All real Americans should be "troubled" that a very popular source of "news" in the US is from a sworn enemy but RWs are just too dumb - or - they are true traitors.

Nuddly, take a pill will ya !

(Notice that Digital Drifter is too chicken to quote my entire post.)

Cracks me up that you fools SAY you hate Muslims while sucking down every single word he feeds you.

Some RWs are either the dumbest people in history or the sleaziest traitors in history.

They're either buying the shit fox fees them or they are the traitors we see humping Putins leg every day.

Either way, they deserve no mercy from real Americans.

More trustworthy than the Pub Propaganda Machine, hater dupe lol...

Dude,..Would you like to meet me for beers? Seriously.
I would like to engage you in frank political discussion.
One condition.. No yelling or hateful insults.
Deal?

This is that for me- what are you doing, trolling? Fox, Rush, etc, are a disgrace. Anyway, sure, come to Wyoming COUNTY AND ASK FOR hUGH..

More trustworthy than the Pub Propaganda Machine, hater dupe lol...

Dude,..Would you like to meet me for beers? Seriously.
I would like to engage you in frank political discussion.
One condition.. No yelling or hateful insults.
Deal?

This is that for me- what are you doing, trolling? Fox, Rush, etc, are a disgrace. Anyway, sure, come to Wyoming COUNTY AND ASK FOR hUGH..

He asked you first. Man up and meet him.

Forum List

Back