Fox News etc is a toxic planet, produces our hateful atmosphere...

You referring to the guy that owns a whole 7 percent?

The guy?

That guy is part of the Saudi government.

And they pretty much have an influence on FOX.

As well as it seemed, by Mannings data dump, the Bush administration.

They wanted Iraq knocked over..and Iran.

The RW dupes are traitors to the US and they are PROUD of that fact. They hide their treason behind asssinine accusations about the president.

AbuDhabiMediaSummitohzXg4mfIl.jpg

Rupert Murdoch, CEO of News Corporation, embracing Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a nephew of Saudi King Abdullah and the world’s 22nd richest person.

610x.jpg

GIULIANI: Look up there, Prince, the day I accept a donation of $10 million in blood money from you, you will see pigs flying up there

sneaky-bastards-the-sowdies-20.2.2013.png

Remember when RWs pretended they were against the so-called "ground zero mosque"? They were lying.
tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n.jpg

6a0111685b4b71970c0120a8ae4061970b-800wi.jpg

You're right, the bushes did suck up to the saudis quite a bit, didn't they. Even had the bin laden family members secretly flown out of the country after 9-11 when all other flights were grounded.

ABC, CBS, and NBC Nightly News each get 6-7x as many viewers as Fox, brainwashed functional MORONS lol.

Wanna bet?
Cable news ratings....
Cable News Ratings for Thursday, June 12, 2014 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com
Pay attention to the number of viewers...Note..Fox News got over 2.1 million viewers in each measured 30 min segment.
You'll also note that every single FNC program gets more viewers per program segment than all the other shows put together.
Now...To compare to broadcast news...
This article states ABC World news with Diane Sawyer drew 1.9 (Age 25-54) million viewers. At the same time FNC's Greta Van Sustern drew( 25- 54) 1.7 million.
?World News? is the Only Evening Broadcast to Improve in Adults 25-54 Demo Compared to Last Year - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

This one indicates CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley won 1.3 million viewers again in the 25-54 age demo
And Here's one about NBC Nightly News. Their viewership in the 25-54 Demo is 1.875 million.
These are numbers that do not get compared because the delivery systems are different.
SO there are no comparative ratings.
The only way to do this is by raw numbers of viewers. Ratings though are a different animal.
Event though NBC and ABC get a slightly larger number of tv households viewing , in the Ratings ,FNC beats the broadcast networks in the 6-7 ( local time) slot.
Keep in mind,. There are roughly 90 million cable homes where FNC is available of the total 130 million TV homes. So the broadcast nets have a 40 million home head start.
So please there franco American uh oh spaghetti-O's...don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns..
Meaning, if you dare come here and post unsubstantiated claims, I WILL do the research and make sure you are publicly ridiculed.....
Here's link showing how the ratings stack up between cable news channels
Ratings - TVNewser
Again FNC's programs get more viewers than all the other cable news channels combined in almost every time slot.
So now what say you?
Is it gonna be some hate filled spew? Some bullshit stating the ratings system is fixed by rich people? Or is it some right wing conspiracy ?
Bring it on. fucko.

So how much of Fox does that disgusting lying a-hole Murdoch own of Fox? The poor old WSJ, Sky News, the London Times? Adelson of the BS Examiner, the Moon family of the bs Washington Times? How 'bout all those bs institutes, orgs etc with the fancy names? You people are ignorant, function morons...and hater dupes is the PERFECT term....a world wide laughingstock, disgrace, and horror.

Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the world depression, and now the worst disfunction /hate/idiocy in the history of the United States...READ SOMETHING.

Hey dupe, I read all the time, watch FOX, CBS, MSLSD, NBC, CNN, ABC, I check out just about everything, and I still want your type as far away from any lawmaking as possible.

You American libs are the most arrogant sons of bitches on the planet. You're worse than the nose-in-the-air Euros.

Kindly suck my dick.

LOL\
This is a classic...

Last edited by a moderator:
ABC, CBS, and NBC Nightly News each get 6-7x as many viewers as Fox, brainwashed functional MORONS lol.

Wanna bet?
Cable news ratings....
Cable News Ratings for Thursday, June 12, 2014 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com
Pay attention to the number of viewers...Note..Fox News got over 2.1 million viewers in each measured 30 min segment.
You'll also note that every single FNC program gets more viewers per program segment than all the other shows put together.
Now...To compare to broadcast news...
This article states ABC World news with Diane Sawyer drew 1.9 (Age 25-54) million viewers. At the same time FNC's Greta Van Sustern drew( 25- 54) 1.7 million.
?World News? is the Only Evening Broadcast to Improve in Adults 25-54 Demo Compared to Last Year - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

This one indicates CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley won 1.3 million viewers again in the 25-54 age demo
And Here's one about NBC Nightly News. Their viewership in the 25-54 Demo is 1.875 million.
These are numbers that do not get compared because the delivery systems are different.
SO there are no comparative ratings.
The only way to do this is by raw numbers of viewers. Ratings though are a different animal.
Event though NBC and ABC get a slightly larger number of tv households viewing , in the Ratings ,FNC beats the broadcast networks in the 6-7 ( local time) slot.
Keep in mind,. There are roughly 90 million cable homes where FNC is available of the total 130 million TV homes. So the broadcast nets have a 40 million home head start.
So please there franco American uh oh spaghetti-O's...don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns..
Meaning, if you dare come here and post unsubstantiated claims, I WILL do the research and make sure you are publicly ridiculed.....
Here's link showing how the ratings stack up between cable news channels
Ratings - TVNewser
Again FNC's programs get more viewers than all the other cable news channels combined in almost every time slot.
So now what say you?
Is it gonna be some hate filled spew? Some bullshit stating the ratings system is fixed by rich people? Or is it some right wing conspiracy ?
Bring it on. fucko.

JEEBUS WHAT A LIAR- same link-

Due to the Memorial Day holiday, all the broadcast averages are based on four days, Tuesday-Friday.

Numbers for the week of May 26, 2014:

NBC ABC CBS
• Total Viewers: 8,107,000 7,299,000 6,010,000
• A25-54: 2,004,000 1,903,000 1,513,000

That's 22 million a night, while Fox gets 2 million total in Primetime...

Last edited:
Beck has apologized for the hate he stirred up when he was at Fox

Glenn Beck admits his divisive language and outlandish conspiracy theories may have played a role in tearing the country apart. Like Sandy Weill and Robert McNamara before him, Beck’s apology is more than tardy

That's a complete warp of what he said. He did not "apologize" and he said nothing about "conspiracy theories."

I beg your pardon sir, he specifically called republicans "fragile"

I remember it as an awful lot of fun and that I made an awful lot of mistakes,” Beck told Kelly of his time at Fox. “I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language because I think I played a role, unfortunately, in helping tear the country apart and it’s not who we are and I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of a little more in it together. Now I look back and I realize if we could have talked about the uniting principles a little bit more, instead of just the problems, I think I would look back on it a little more fondly.

aka weak minded

:lol:

Right, as I said above

Andrew Sullivan made the mistake of spending an evening watching Fox News:

Here’s the gist: the president is a lawless dictator, abetting America’s Islamist foes around the world, releasing Taliban prisoners to aid in his own jihad on America, fomenting a new caliphate in Iraq, and encouraging children to rush the Mexican border to up his vote-count, while effectively leaving those borders open to achieve his “fundamental transformation of America.”

I watched Megyn Kelly, who is regarded as more centrist than Sean Hannity. You could have fooled me. The guests were Brent Bozell, far right veteran, and Andy McCarthy, pro-torture activist touting his book calling for Obama’s impeachment. The only pushback Kelly provided to a relentless stream of hysteria was to ask whether the president sincerely wanted another terror attack on America — since it would hurt his approval ratings. And that provided the only qualification to the picture of a Jihadist in the White House determined to destroy the America he loathes.

Over the years, the more that I've thought about the evolution of conservative politics over the past few decades, the more I become convinced that Fox News is really at the center of it. Sure, it all started with a base of Reagan and the Christian Right and talk radio and the Republican takeover of the South. But Newt Gingrich was the game changer. He's the one who brought conservative politics to a truly new, truly unprecedented level of toxic rancor.

Here's the thing, though: As critical as Gingrich was, he lasted only a few years before flaming out and becoming a historical footnote. It was Fox News that became the ongoing, institutional expression of Gingrichism. The Republican Party would have turned right in any case, but without Fox I'm just not sure Gingrichism would ever have developed a critical mass. Without Fox, our politics never would have gotten so astonishingly toxic that a significant fraction of the nation—not just a fringe—honestly believes that we have a lawless, America-hating tyrant in the White House who's literally committed himself to destroying the country from both within and without.

Yes, the tea party has won. But it won because of support from Fox News. In reality, it's Fox News that won. And for all that Fox gets a lot of attention, I still wonder how many non-conservatives really watch it. Not just the occasional clip on Jon Stewart or Media Matters that's good for a laugh or an eye roll. How many really sit down occasionally and take in a full evening? Or a whole day? Because that's the only way you'll really understand.

Living in the World That Fox News Built | Mother Jones
Thank you for the article.

And Fox's ratings are the lowest in 13 years, and the average age is over 68, over 72 for O'Really...Buh bye now! lol

oh keep on dreaming that wet dream all you little hater of a frikken new's channel
you have no room to call others, dupes
sheeesh:cuckoo:

Here’s the gist: the president is a lawless dictator, abetting America’s Islamist foes around the world, releasing Taliban prisoners to aid in his own jihad on America, fomenting a new caliphate in Iraq, and encouraging children to rush the Mexican border to up his vote-count, while effectively leaving those borders open to achieve his “fundamental transformation of America.”

I watched Megyn Kelly, who is regarded as more centrist than Sean Hannity. You could have fooled me. The guests were Brent Bozell, far right veteran, and Andy McCarthy, pro-torture activist touting his book calling for Obama’s impeachment. The only pushback Kelly provided to a relentless stream of hysteria was to ask whether the president sincerely wanted another terror attack on America — since it would hurt his approval ratings. And that provided the only qualification to the picture of a Jihadist in the White House determined to destroy the America he loathes.

Over the years, the more that I've thought about the evolution of conservative politics over the past few decades, the more I become convinced that Fox News is really at the center of it. Sure, it all started with a base of Reagan and the Christian Right and talk radio and the Republican takeover of the South. But Newt Gingrich was the game changer. He's the one who brought conservative politics to a truly new, truly unprecedented level of toxic rancor.

Here's the thing, though: As critical as Gingrich was, he lasted only a few years before flaming out and becoming a historical footnote. It was Fox News that became the ongoing, institutional expression of Gingrichism. The Republican Party would have turned right in any case, but without Fox I'm just not sure Gingrichism would ever have developed a critical mass. Without Fox, our politics never would have gotten so astonishingly toxic that a significant fraction of the nation—not just a fringe—honestly believes that we have a lawless, America-hating tyrant in the White House who's literally committed himself to destroying the country from both within and without.

Yes, the tea party has won. But it won because of support from Fox News. In reality, it's Fox News that won. And for all that Fox gets a lot of attention, I still wonder how many non-conservatives really watch it. Not just the occasional clip on Jon Stewart or Media Matters that's good for a laugh or an eye roll. How many really sit down occasionally and take in a full evening? Or a whole day? Because that's the only way you'll really understand.

That's nice. :::headpat::

You notice they can't even be truthful when they write this crap

the weasel Sullivan made the "mistake" of spending the evening watch Fox news

the biggest mistake is taking anything Sullivan or Mother Jones says seriously

talk about DUPES and duping people... the people (like Sullivan, mediamatters, motherjones, etc) on the left/progressive side has that one down to a tee..it's sad to see so many fall for it...I mean they outright HATE a news station...I can't stand PmsNbc but I just don't watch them...simple but for some reason it's not for THEM the lefty brainwashed...

Last edited:

How dare Fox get out of lock step with the Fuhrer! How dare they tell the truth!

silly left-wing losers are crying about "hate" at other news outlets; while their own left-wing nutjob talking heads can be heard wishing they could take a crap in the mouth of sarah palin; or ridiculing Black adopted babies

libs are the most laughable silly hypocrite beyotches around!

lol

Yeah that PC shit bothers the fuck out of me too. Why didn't he just tell her to eat shit instead of going over what some white fuckwad did years ago to punish some one the human beings he owned.

And then the shit storm the rabid right raised over it (it of course being free speech) stunk to high heaven.

What ever happen to that guy?

Gotta love it.

Sarah "Barracuda" Palin goes on and on about putting targets on democrats and her reload crapola and Gabby Giffords and a mess of Democrats get shot..some killed.

Anything happen to Sarah?

Bill "Sex Harassment" O'Reilly goes on and on about "Baby Killer" Dr. George Tiller until he gets shot in a church.

Anything happen to Bill?

Alex "Should be committed" Jones goes on and on about 1776 and starting a revolution until a couple actually do kill 2 cops and a civilian, screaming "This is a revolution!".

Anything happen to Alex?

Martin Bashir, however, is offended that Sarah Palin makes light of Slavery and explains that one of the punishments use to be one slave shitting in another slaves mouth and suggests Sarah have that done.

Then..he's made to apologize.
Then..he's fired.

Anyone shit in Sarah's mouth?

:doubt:

You got any real proof of the connections you claim or are you as usual spouting out your ass.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Yes! Repeal the first amendment and the freedom of the press for your own safety.

Ban fox news for the children!

For the children

And we have plenty of Children to take care of these days...I just hope they're learning to speak English :D:D Since it's costing billion$ to feed and house the Children.

Forum List

Back