FOX News Epic FAIL

Interpol

Radical Centrist
Apr 14, 2012
U.S.
dds2hl3s5gfjjjbx7wde.jpg

Thank you FOX News and Newscorp, for showing us just how dumb you guys were this past week.

Zooey Deschanel. Gotta love it.

Last edited:
Your blaming FOX for Closed Captioning misspells.

I think this is an epic fail.

Desperate aren't you.

Desperate is an understatement. Notice how Jake, the "Republican" (ahem) is right there, ready to jump on the bandwagon?

Fox is not the stationed I want associated with mainstream Republicanism until it cleans up its act.

Notice the more the far right and reactionaries are being marginalized, the more the death wail increases.

Fox is not the stationed I want associated with mainstream Republicanism until it cleans up its act.

Notice the more the far right and reactionaries are being marginalized, the more the death wail increases.
Yeah, we all know MSNBC is more your idea of "mainstream Republicanism". You're not fooling anybody.

dds2hl3s5gfjjjbx7wde.jpg

Thank you FOX News and Newscorp, for showing us just how dumb you guys were this past week.

I came here because I wanted to see what Fox did that merited special attention after a week of epic fails from the media. It turns out that they are responsible for what a stenographer types into the computer.

I don't think there is a fail epic enough to describe this thread.

It's closed captioning. I'm not even sure a human does it.

My mom and I love to laugh at the closed captions on live news. It's freaking hilarious.

Yeah, we all know MSNBC is more your idea of "mainstream Republicanism". You're not fooling anybody.

We all know you are a dedicated liar from the reactionary fringes on the far right. You are the type of dope that likes Alex Jones.

And the death wail increase from the far side of the righties.

You know that was photo shopped in.
The left are always deceitful.
Hurt much that Fox was the only one who reported it right, that it was more than likely Muslim jihadist?
Any one who actually does watch Fox news knows they never put up typed words like that.
It's always at the bottom of the screen.
The left are so gullible, they believe this shit.

It's closed captioning. I'm not even sure a human does it.

My mom and I love to laugh at the closed captions on live news. It's freaking hilarious.

Koshergirl is correct. Nothing to see here. Speech recognition software, not Fox editors.

That's what we have been saying Pogo, what makes you think your official stamp is going to change anything?

I thought your definition of reactionaries was the far right?

I thought the cc translation was funny. ZD was the closest it could come up with for the bombers name. You people need to lighten up.

That's what we have been saying Pogo, what makes you think your official stamp is going to change anything?

... wha? :confused:

There are two different reads here; I'm agreeing with one and disagreeing with the OP.
--- and your problem with that is what now?

They a part of it along with social traditionalists and others. Zoom, are you a member of the definition police? :lol:

Last edited:

They are a part of it along with social traditionalists and others.

Who do you define as 'liberals' (as it's used today)?

dds2hl3s5gfjjjbx7wde.jpg

:lmao:

Dud, (yup, no e on the end), turn on your TV's closed captioning, mute the volume and watch the magic of rampant misspelling, regardless of which media outlet it is. And you want to use this to prove one media outlet is lame.........? How lame is that?
:lmao:

Forum List

Back