Fox News Eagerly Moves On.

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
That foxy old devil knows he has them by their dangling spheroids.

Fox Doesn’t Need to Fear Trump’s Wrath
The cable behemoth’s audience yowled after the network seemed insufficiently supportive of the president’s electoral hopes.
But Fox’s hold on crackpot news—and viewers—is secure.

Fox News Channel, the devilish invention of Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes, rules the commanding heights of conservative broadcast news! It cannot be displaced! It is the tail that wags the dog of the Republican Party! The network that bolsters the Trump presidency and the essential source of news that issues hourly—and often untruthful—marching instructions for America’s populist-right millions!

But then came Election Night 2020. Fox’s coverage earned it Judas status among Trump’s most ardent supporters. The network's crimes of betrayal and heresy? It was first to call Arizona for Joe Biden. In the following days, Fox joined the consensus projection that Biden was the winner of the election and show-host Laura Ingraham and co-host Brian Kilmeade drew criticism from the right for meekly allowing that a Biden presidency might be in the offing. Tucker Carlson, as Trumpie as a Trumpie can get without being a member of the family, earned damnation for doubting the berserk election-fraud theories of then-Trump attorney Sidney Powell...

As Biden moves into the White House and the election fraud story turns to vapor, we can expect Fox to reclaim most of its defecting audience by going full-bore against Biden with its superior production values and much more talented news and opinion anchors.

RupertMurdochDonaldTrump.jpg

Trump is going down like a lead turd on the planet Jupiter, and Rupert is hardly giving a thought to hiring a "Fixer" to pay him off for feeling used like a discarded bimbo or a betrayed trophy wife.
Crank media is most profitable when it whines about those in power, not when it acts like a bobblehead dummy in a magnitude nine earthquake.

FOX news is dead.

The same way The Drudge Report died when it showed its real colors, that is working for the demonRats and Globlalists.

I'm quoting now:

"If you work for Fox News and you are a patriot, you have a simple choice. Resign. If not, you are not better than them because you chose paycheck over country. Leave the network."

FOX news is dead.

The same way The Drudge Report died when it showed its real colors, that is working for the demonRats and Globlalists.

I'm quoting now:

"If you work for Fox News and you are a patriot, you have a simple choice. Resign. If not, you are not better than them because you chose paycheck over country. Leave the network."
Who ordered that command?

The cable behemoth’s audience yowled after the network seemed insufficiently supportive of the president’s electoral hopes.

Fox News Channel, the devilish invention of Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes, rules the commanding heights of conservative broadcast news! It cannot be displaced! It is the tail that wags the dog of the Republican Party! The network that bolsters the Trump presidency and the essential source of news that issues hourly—and often untruthful—marching instructions for America’s populist-right millions!

But then came Election Night 2020. Fox’s coverage earned it Judas status among Trump’s most ardent supporters. The network's crimes of betrayal and heresy? It was first to call Arizona for Joe Biden. In the following days, Fox joined the consensus projection that Biden was the winner of the election and show-host Laura Ingraham and co-host Brian Kilmeade drew criticism from the right for meekly allowing that a Biden presidency might be in the offing. Tucker Carlson, as Trumpie as a Trumpie can get without being a member of the family, earned damnation for doubting the berserk election-fraud theories of then-Trump attorney Sidney Powell...

As Biden moves into the White House and the election fraud story turns to vapor, we can expect Fox to reclaim most of its defecting audience by going full-bore against Biden with its superior production values and much more talented news and opinion anchors.

Trump is going down like a lead turd on the planet Jupiter, and Rupert is hardly giving a thought to hiring a "Fixer" to pay him off for feeling used like a discarded bimbo or a betrayed trophy wife.
Crank media is most profitable when it whines about those in power, not when it acts like a bobblehead dummy in a magnitude nine earthquake.

FUX signed their own death warrant.

FUX signed their own death warrant.

they did.

exactly like the Drudge Report did.

RIP.

FOX news is dead.

I'm quoting now:

The question is who did Drudge sell out to.
We know why FUX is done.

Yeah....eagerly went into bankruptcy.
They'll soon have the ratings of CNN....in the shithole.

As I said dumbfuck. I dont know.
I meant to say I don't pretend to know.

If you don't know, why do you keep stating that Drudge "sold out?"

That statement connotates that you know something deeper about whatever it is that's going on over there.

FOX news is dead.

I'm quoting now:

Without FOX Noise to tell the RWNJs what, when, and where to think, they will wander aimlessly in search of the misinformation and lies that have given their meaningless lives structure and unity.

FOX Noise offers the RWNJs justification for their hatred and fear of, well, nearly everything and everyone.

So, they'll be back, TVs tuned to FOX Noise 24/7, raging at everything and everyone FOX Noise talking heads tell them have done them wrong. That leaves many enemies of the RWNJs FOX Noise can list. The only enemy of the RWNJs FOX Noise will keep secret, are the RWNJs themselves, the worst enemy of the RWNJs in the world.

FOX news is dead.

I'm quoting now:

Do you ever stop to ask WHY you are losing so many of your allies?

Everyone in my immediate and extended family bailed on Fox.

The last straw for me was censoring McEnany. That is some bullshit and not is what the press is supposed to be about.
Have you ever stopped to ask WHY you are losing so many allies?

As I said dumbfuck. I dont know.
I meant to say I don't pretend to know.

If you don't know, why do you keep stating that Drudge "sold out?"

That statement connotes that you know something deeper about whatever it is that's going on over there.

So what else could it be?
They were staunchly conservative for years so why would they all of a sudden flip knowing the site would lose a shitload of support?

Forum List

Back