fox news admits to being lying peices of shit

So anyway back to the topic of the thread:

FOXNews' blatant manipulation of the CPAC reaction to Ron Paul winning their straw poll and their lie that it was all a simple mistake.

LOL,BLATANT MANIPULATION.:lol:

Lots of quality deflecting in here, I can't figure out if people have more blind faith in their news outlets or their bureacrats.

Don't talk about the fox news lie, just mock the thread, throw around insults and continue to watch the channel as if it's the word of god.

I don't watch Fox, or MSNBC, or CNN, or any other major US news outlet. That's just the way I roll... I prefer my news properly sourced, unspun, factually accurate and without a political agenda. It is, however, very funny to throw pebbles at rabid lefties who just cannot cope with a news outlet running a different view to their own.

I have no problem with Fox News being openly right wing and Rupert Murdoch openly supporting George Bush.

That's not the thread topic, it's lies, the disturbing part is it sounds like the watchers actually like being lied to if it shines a favorable light on their bureacrats of choice.

If this were the 1st time it'd be different, especially when smaller far less successful news outlets never make this level of mistake.

Lots of quality deflecting in here, I can't figure out if people have more blind faith in their news outlets or their bureacrats.

Don't talk about the fox news lie, just mock the thread, throw around insults and continue to watch the channel as if it's the word of god.

I don't watch Fox, or MSNBC, or CNN, or any other major US news outlet. That's just the way I roll... I prefer my news properly sourced, unspun, factually accurate and without a political agenda. It is, however, very funny to throw pebbles at rabid lefties who just cannot cope with a news outlet running a different view to their own.

I have no problem with Fox News being openly right wing and Rupert Murdoch openly supporting George Bush.

That's not the thread topic, it's lies, the disturbing part is it sounds like the watchers actually like being lied to if it shines a favorable light on their bureacrats of choice.

If this were the 1st time it'd be different, especially when smaller far less successful news outlets never make this level of mistake.

omg, you really believe THE AMERCIAN people are stupid, they can't figure out what the hell is true and what isn't.. And that People who watch fox news, or PMSnbc, CNN, etc etc don't read or watch anything ELSE.
sheeesh.

Just like it was a mistake when Mark Foley and other Republicans deep in scandal become D's on FOX ...

Just like it was a mistake when FOX used footage of old Tea Party rallies to try an inflate a current rally size ...

Etc

Really man, the fucking moron is you buying that line of crap from FOX.

Because they said it was a mistake? They have a history of making "mistakes" like this.

Hannity has done it in the past.

dood, serious
ALL NEWS MEDIA MAKE THESE ERRORS
They're not "errors" but "intentional misrepresentations" as Article15 & Sarah G pointed out.

If by "view" you mean "misrepresentation" then you might have something. BTW- where do you get your "properly sourced, unspun, factually accurate and without a political agenda" news? PBS?

Just like it was a mistake when Mark Foley and other Republicans deep in scandal become D's on FOX ...

Just like it was a mistake when FOX used footage of old Tea Party rallies to try an inflate a current rally size ...

Etc

Because they said it was a mistake? They have a history of making "mistakes" like this.

Hannity has done it in the past.

dood, serious
ALL NEWS MEDIA MAKE THESE ERRORS
They're not "errors" but "intentional misrepresentations" as Article15 & Sarah G pointed out.

Please carry on ignoring the exact same behavior from other media.... which gets a pass from said posters.

I don't defend Fox for it's behavior, but it's not like it's just Fox. They all do it.... yet it's only ever Fox that the left scream about. It's the total hypocrisy I dislike.

Funny when Fox news makes a mistake it's, intentional misrepresentations

But when it's pointed out other stations, like Pmsnbc etc etc do it, it's called MAKING A MISTAKE and they correct it so ALL IS WELL with their integrity.

what a hoot.:lol:

omg, you really believe THE AMERCIAN people are stupid, they can't figure out what the hell is true and what isn't.. And that People who watch fox news, or PMSnbc, CNN, etc etc don't read or watch anything ELSE.
sheeesh.

I'm not going by any of that, I'm going by this thread where people are actually defending or deflecting away from something you can't possibly believe is an honest mistake and isn't a downright lie.

Like I said if this sort of thing hadn't already happened multiple times before you could excuse as a one time slip up, but my god if "PMSnbc" did something like this favorably towards Obama or unfavorably towards a republican even once you guys would be throwing tantrums.

But when it's pointed out other stations, like Pmsnbc etc etc do it, it's called MAKING A MISTAKE and they correct it so ALL IS WELL with their integrity.

I've asked for a link twice to another channel doing this even once, I'll still wait patiently.

sheeesh.

I'm not going by any of that, I'm going by this thread where people are actually defending or deflecting away from something you can't possibly believe is an honest mistake and isn't a downright lie.

Like I said if this sort of thing hadn't already happened multiple times before you could excuse as a one time slip up, but my god if "PMSnbc" did something like this favorably towards Obama or unfavorably towards a republican even once you guys would be throwing tantrums.

wrong, PMSnbc does it all the time, do you see thread after thread about it?
Some people are so crazy over Fox news it's an OBSESSION but it does provide some comic relief.

I've asked for a link twice to another channel doing this even once, I'll still wait patiently.

What about the one where they showed a 'white guy with an assault weapon and a pistol' at a protest rally against Obama's healthcare.... what they didn't show was that it was a black guy. That was a deliberate misrepresentation of the truth... or a logical fallacy... or, if you prefer... a downright lie. There's clips on you tube. But they preferred to insinuate that it was racism.... because of Obama's skin color.... truth was it was a black guy, exercising his right to bear arms.

Last edited:
sheeesh.

Some people are so crazy over Fox news it's an OBSESSION but it does provide some comic relief.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I can't find any links to videos of them doing something this egregious. If you have one I'd appreciate you posting the link to the video.

I've done a youtube and google search and found nothing for any other news source getting caught doing this.

Etc

So anyway back to the topic of the thread:

FOXNews' blatant manipulation of the CPAC reaction to Ron Paul winning their straw poll and their lie that it was all a simple mistake.

why do you refuse to admit the obvious?

Last edited:

Etc

If you feel that they do, easy solution. DON'T WATCH THEM. I suppose the people who do watch them will make the determination on whether is was intentional or a MISTAKE.

If you feel that they do, easy solution. DON'T WATCH THEM. I suppose the people who do watch them will make the determination on whether is was intentional or a MISTAKE.

An understandable reply, but the majority of the watchers will probably never hear about this mistake or the other ones when they've done the exact same thing in terms of crowd-swapping.

When the time comes that they accidently show an old clip with Palin having a smaller crowd, or an old clip of Ron Paul having a larger crowd, I'll believe it's a mistake. It's just too much of a coincidence that these mistakes always happen favorably towards the mainstream republicans and disfavorably towards Ron Paul and others.

An understandable reply, but the majority of the watchers will probably never hear about this mistake or the other ones when they've done the exact same thing in terms of crowd-swapping.

When the time comes that they accidently show an old clip with Palin having a smaller crowd, or an old clip of Ron Paul having a larger crowd, I'll believe it's a mistake. It's just too much of a coincidence that these mistakes always happen favorably towards the mainstream republicans and disfavorably towards Ron Paul and others.

right, like I said, you BELIEVE THE MAJORITY of American people are STUPID.
Go watch, PMSnbc, CNN, ABC, etc etc news for a day, then get back to us.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I can't find any links to videos of them doing something this egregious. If you have one I'd appreciate you posting the link to the video.

I've done a youtube and google search and found nothing for any other news source getting caught doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't believe the majority of americans are stupid, that's what you think I believe.

I believe we're badly educated by a government run schooling system, but that's another topic for another day.

As I've already stated all the mainstream news outlets are crap, Fox News is just the flaming bag of white castle diarhea.

Thanks, sadly I'm at work and unable to play the video but I will when I get home.

Is this the one with the black guy with the gun talked about as a white guy and he's essentially spliced out of the news footage?

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't believe the majority of americans are stupid, that's what you think I believe.

I believe we're badly educated by a government run schooling system, but that's another topic for another day.

As I've already stated all the mainstream news outlets are crap, Fox News is just the flaming bag of white castle diarhea.

Ok, fair enough.

Forum List

Back