fox news admits to being lying peices of shit

They aren't lying. It was an error. Why would they lie about that?

Because he's not a mainstream republican, that's what Fox News pushes, that's why they use wrong footage of Palin crowds to make them look bigger because they want to lift her and her image up.

ah, so you have DRANK the kool-aid.

Drank what kool-aid? Murdoch openly talked about supporting Bush, you can't be a Bush supporter and a Paul supporter. You either support Bush-type ideals or Paul-type ideals.

Because he's not a mainstream republican, that's what Fox News pushes, that's why they use wrong footage of Palin crowds to make them look bigger because they want to lift her and her image up.

Drank what kool-aid? Murdoch openly talked about supporting Bush, you can't be a Bush supporter and a Paul supporter. You either support Bush-type ideals or Paul-type ideals.

You're being silly.

Just like it was a mistake when Mark Foley and other Republicans deep in scandal become D's on FOX ...

Just like it was a mistake when FOX used footage of old Tea Party rallies to try an inflate a current rally size ...

Etc

Really man, the fucking moron is you buying that line of crap from FOX.

Because they said it was a mistake? They have a history of making "mistakes" like this.

Hannity has done it in the past.

dood, serious
ALL NEWS MEDIA MAKE THESE ERRORS
They're not "errors" but "intentional misrepresentations" as Article15 & Sarah G pointed out.
seriously, ever heard of Hanlon's Razor?

Just like it was a mistake when Mark Foley and other Republicans deep in scandal become D's on FOX ...

Just like it was a mistake when FOX used footage of old Tea Party rallies to try an inflate a current rally size ...

Etc

So anyway back to the topic of the thread:

FOXNews' blatant manipulation of the CPAC reaction to Ron Paul winning their straw poll and their lie that it was all a simple mistake.

LOL,BLATANT MANIPULATION.:lol:

why do you refuse to admit the obvious?
actually, that's YOU

wrong, PMSnbc does it all the time, do you see thread after thread about it?
Some people are so crazy over Fox news it's an OBSESSION but it does provide some comic relief.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I can't find any links to videos of them doing something this egregious. If you have one I'd appreciate you posting the link to the video.

I've done a youtube and google search and found nothing for any other news source getting caught doing this.

yeah, where was the apology for THAT *cough* error

Last edited by a moderator:

Murdock also openly supported Hillary Clinton in 2008'

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillary Clinton and George Bush have a lot more in common than either do with Ron Paul.

Approving of the Iraq War and NAFTA are the 2 things off the top of my head.

Hillary Clinton and George Bush have a lot more in common than either do with Ron Paul.

Approving of the Iraq War and NAFTA are the 2 things off the top of my head.
hanlons razor

Etc

dood, serious
ALL NEWS MEDIA MAKE THESE ERRORS
They're not "errors" but "intentional misrepresentations" as Article15 & Sarah G pointed out.
seriously, ever heard of Hanlon's Razor?
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice."

This is kinda funny.

FOX lies their asses off.

Right wing poster deflects to MSNBC and one of their pundits then accuses others of partisan hackery.

Too funny.

agree to an extent, Using bad behavior to justify or excuse other bad behavior is always kind of weak, but I object to notion that this is somehow only special when one 'side' does it.
We are not overwhelmed with cbs abc nbc cnn lied threads, fox holds a special places in the hearts of folks whom seem to think they shoot from some moral high ground......

I always thought the degree of lie was really in the end, the most important issue.

Last edited:
If you want to make a case about hate speech just look at the typical angry rants by left wing posters. Is it a lack of education or pop-culture morality or just a typical speech pattern? They can't seem to make a point without using the "s" word or the "F" word. Do they use these words in business transactions or in conversations with their kids?

New in town, sailor, or just blind? The same language comes from the right. Seriously?

Get some perspective angry lefties. It wasn't that long ago when CBS tried to overthrow the government with forged documents.

Oh wow. Spread that around among your illiterate friends. It's sure to go viral, then everyone will know THE TRUTH! CBS is a cover for a Commie/Islamic New World Order. Yessssssssssss!!!

Well yes..."overthrow the government"...is a bit of a stretch, but they did knowingly report damning inaccurate information to try and keep a sitting President from getting elected..so a stretch it may be...but not totally inaccurate.

The "letters" that Dan Rather produced were doctored. However, during the time all that controversy was going on, there were other documents that solidly proved Bush Jr. was MIA for an entire week, including memos to that effect placed in his 201 file. My point is that it's rather stupid to drag up that entire issue again just to make some obscure comparison.

Oh wow. Spread that around among your illiterate friends. It's sure to go viral, then everyone will know THE TRUTH! CBS is a cover for a Commie/Islamic New World Order. Yessssssssssss!!!

Well yes..."overthrow the government"...is a bit of a stretch, but they did knowingly report damning inaccurate information to try and keep a sitting President from getting elected..so a stretch it may be...but not totally inaccurate.

The "letters" that Dan Rather produced were doctored. However, during the time all that controversy was going on, there were other documents that solidly proved Bush Jr. was MIA for an entire week, including memos to that effect placed in his 201 file. My point is that it's rather stupid to drag up that entire issue again just to make some obscure comparison.

uhm, I think, the point is If they had information proving a point they wished to make as in introducing evidence that bush did or did not do this or that, they should have used it, they didn't, they went ahead with a piece of very poorly disguised bias agitprop that took 5 minutes for some guy in his basement to refute and the fact that this crap ala fox is very small potatoes comparatively but yet gets top billing, is , well ridiculous, thats the point.

doctored????

no, they were FAKED
not doctored
doctored infers they were real but altered

um, and Bush was neither MIA, or AWOL at any time during his service
those actually MEAN something
you dont get to use them to mean what YOU want

Last edited:

Forum List

Back