fox news admits to being lying peices of shit

Last edited:
oh, so they lied when they did it and they are lying now too

wonderful
yes, YOU are being a partisan HACK in this thread

:lol:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy.

If you believe what FOX said I got some nice land in Florida you might be interested in.
ah, so they intentionally made the error and then lied about making the error

you really need to stop smoking what ever it is you are smoking, because its turning your brain to MUSH

Yes, they intentionally lied adn then when called out on it they intentionally lied again and said it was a mistake.

So sorry your precious FOXNews has once again disgraced themselves.

The sad part is that they are marginalizing the so-called "real" conservatives this time now that they are done using them and the lemmings dont say shit. The media arm of the GOP establishment strikes again and you defend it. Fucking pathetic.

just as i figured, it was a MISTAKE
not as lie you fucking moron'

Because they said it was a mistake? They have a history of making "mistakes" like this.

Hannity has done it in the past.

Fox News' Sean Hannity responded to Jon Stewart Wednesday evening after the Daily Show host called out the network for using old footage from a larger September 12, 2009 "Tea Party' protest to illustrate a much smaller health care rally on Capitol Hill last week.

Speaking directly to the camera, Hannity said that it pained him to admit it, but Stewart was correct.

"And although it pains me to say this, Jon Stewart, Comedy Central, he was right. Now on his program last night, he mentioned that we had played some inccorect video on this program last week while talking about the Republican health care rally on Capitol Hill. He was correct, we screwed up. we aired some video of a rally in september along with a video from the actual event. It was an inadverdent mistake, but a mistake none the less. So, Mr. Stewart, you were right. We apologize. But by the way, we wanna thank you and all your writers for watching."

Hannity: Jon Stewart Was Right About Protest Footage (VIDEO)

:lol:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrre thing, buddy.

If you believe what FOX said I got some nice land in Florida you might be interested in.
ah, so they intentionally made the error and then lied about making the error

you really need to stop smoking what ever it is you are smoking, because its turning your brain to MUSH

Yes, they intentionally lied adn then when called out on it they intentionally lied again and said it was a mistake.

So sorry your precious FOXNews has once again disgraced themselves.

The sad part is that they are marginalizing the so-called "real" conservatives this time now that they are done using them and the lemmings dont say shit. The media arm of the GOP establishment strikes again and you defend it. Fucking pathetic.
dood, serious
ALL NEWS MEDIA MAKE THESE ERRORS

Because they said it was a mistake? They have a history of making "mistakes" like this.

Hannity has done it in the past.

Fox News' Sean Hannity responded to Jon Stewart Wednesday evening after the Daily Show host called out the network for using old footage from a larger September 12, 2009 "Tea Party' protest to illustrate a much smaller health care rally on Capitol Hill last week.

Speaking directly to the camera, Hannity said that it pained him to admit it, but Stewart was correct.

"And although it pains me to say this, Jon Stewart, Comedy Central, he was right. Now on his program last night, he mentioned that we had played some inccorect video on this program last week while talking about the Republican health care rally on Capitol Hill. He was correct, we screwed up. we aired some video of a rally in september along with a video from the actual event. It was an inadverdent mistake, but a mistake none the less. So, Mr. Stewart, you were right. We apologize. But by the way, we wanna thank you and all your writers for watching."

Hannity: Jon Stewart Was Right About Protest Footage (VIDEO)
yeah, another mistake
big fucking deal

I think we can agree that Fox is a mouthpiece for Cons/Neocons/TPers and call it a day. They're not particularly good at it either. They've been caught too many times embellishing their "news" stories.

This is kinda funny.

FOX lies their asses off.

Right wing poster deflects to MSNBC and one of their pundits then accuses others of partisan hackery.

Too funny.

You must have missed this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/155561-fox-news-spins-ron-paul-cpac-victory.html

I'm a partisan hack when I start a thread about Fox fucking up? Yeah I must be some partisan hack alright. :cuckoo:

The partisan hack is the one that "doubts" Maddow lied but thinks Fox did when provided evidence for both :cuckoo:

No, I didn't miss that one. I posted in it. And yes, you are being a partisan hack in this thread. Like I said MSNBC and Rachael Maddow have nothing to do with what FOX did here. You injected them into the thread. For what reason? To make a partisan point.

In regards to Maddow, you asked and I answered. She does not have the long track record of pulling crap like this that FOX does so I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt when she says she was duped. You don't like it? Tough shit. You are fortunate I even ackowledged it.

It's so sweet that you criticize the right for 'injecting' other examples into the thread... I never see you do that to the left though. That's partisan hackery, mate.

And... for the record... you compare one pundit from MSNBC to a whole station. Yea, that's some reasonable balance right there.... oh, wait... no... reasonable balance would be comparing one pundit to another pundit, not one pundit to a whole station.

Color me shocked, Art is incapable of an unbiased view.

Just like it was a mistake when Mark Foley and other Republicans deep in scandal become D's on FOX ...

Just like it was a mistake when FOX used footage of old Tea Party rallies to try an inflate a current rally size ...

Etc

Really man, the fucking moron is you buying that line of crap from FOX.

When Republicans get caught doing what Mark Foley did they get rid of him. Democrats would embrace him, ignore the issue for months, or just send him to the Bahamas.

Oh, and maybe you might want to show proof of your claims Fox tried to inflate the size of a Tea Party Rally. I remember the press claiming the numbers were sparse, and when communist rallies were held by Democrats they exaggerated the numbers.

Just like it was a mistake when Mark Foley and other Republicans deep in scandal become D's on FOX ...

Just like it was a mistake when FOX used footage of old Tea Party rallies to try an inflate a current rally size ...

Etc

Really man, the fucking moron is you buying that line of crap from FOX.

When Republicans get caught doing what Mark Foley did they get rid of him. Democrats would embrace him, ignore the issue for months, or just send him to the Bahamas.

Oh, and maybe you might want to show proof of your claims Fox tried to inflate the size of a Tea Party Rally. I remember the press claiming the numbers were sparse, and when communist rallies were held by Democrats they exaggerated the numbers.

Yeah sure they do ... just ask former Senator's Vitter and Ensign.

Here's your link to Hannity inflating the TP crowd size by using the video from a past rally:

Jon Stewart Catches Sean Hannity Falsifying Footage To Make GOP Protest Appear Bigger (VIDEO)

oreilly-foley-d-3.jpg

Sanford-D_f3174.JPG

What's really pathetic is that some people actually swallow it when they say this is all an accident.

You must have missed this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/155561-fox-news-spins-ron-paul-cpac-victory.html

I'm a partisan hack when I start a thread about Fox fucking up? Yeah I must be some partisan hack alright. :cuckoo:

The partisan hack is the one that "doubts" Maddow lied but thinks Fox did when provided evidence for both :cuckoo:

No, I didn't miss that one. I posted in it. And yes, you are being a partisan hack in this thread. Like I said MSNBC and Rachael Maddow have nothing to do with what FOX did here. You injected them into the thread. For what reason? To make a partisan point.

In regards to Maddow, you asked and I answered. She does not have the long track record of pulling crap like this that FOX does so I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt when she says she was duped. You don't like it? Tough shit. You are fortunate I even ackowledged it.

It's so sweet that you criticize the right for 'injecting' other examples into the thread... I never see you do that to the left though. That's partisan hackery, mate.

And... for the record... you compare one pundit from MSNBC to a whole station. Yea, that's some reasonable balance right there.... oh, wait... no... reasonable balance would be comparing one pundit to another pundit, not one pundit to a whole station.

Haha ... you were the first person on the boards to try and run static for FOX ... you got no leg to stand on here, toots. Trying to make this about Rachael Maddow, MSNBC, me, or anything else shiny you think might distract people isn't going to make this go away. Now go slither yourself off to another thread like you did yesterday after your deflections got put down.

Haha ... you were the first person on the boards to try and run static for FOX ... you got no leg to stand on here, toots. Trying to make this about Rachael Maddow, MSNBC, me, or anything else shiny you think might distract people isn't going to make this go away. Now go slither yourself off to another thread like you did yesterday after your deflections got put down.

I don't slither, little man. I sometimes tire of the same round and round arguments and leave a thread.... and sometimes I just don't notice..... no slithering. But I won't interject facts into your fantasy. You carry on in ArtLand where the left are always right and the right are always wrong.

I'm not deflecting it, I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy..... it's always comparing apples to oragutans with you.

I was the 'first person on the boards to try and run static for FOX'? Oh really? Got a link for that? LMAO. I'm actually really disappointed that you would resort to out and out lies about me, Art. Shame on you.

Last edited:

I don't slither, little man. I sometimes tire of the same round and round arguments and leave a thread.... and sometimes I just don't notice..... no slithering. But I won't interject facts into your fantasy. You carry on in ArtLand where the left are always right and the right are always wrong.

I'm not deflecting it, I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy..... it's always comparing apples to oragutans with you.

I was the 'first person on the boards to try and run static for FOX'? Oh really? Got a link for that? LMAO.

Sorry to see you go, too bad this is the Internet and I can't watch you leave.

As to your request, I got two. I don't see anyone trying to run static before you in that thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3330839-post11.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3330959-post23.html

Last edited:
the deflections are strong in this thread

No "deflections" needed.
the thread was a real yawner to begin with.
Fox made a mistake and corrected it. So I guess that DOESN'T make them a LYING PIECE OF SHIT.
You lefties OBESSION with Fox news is a REAL FRIGGEN HOOT.

Last edited:

I was the 'first person on the boards to try and run static for FOX'? Oh really? Got a link for that? LMAO.

As to your request, I got two. I don't see anyone trying to run static before you in that thread.

You said I was the first on the boards. Not in two threads. You said I was the first person to run static for Fox on this board. I take it that was a mistake? Or was it a deliberate lie? :confused:

Gee, I wonder if Artie boy works for Fox? :lol:

Lots of quality deflecting in here, I can't figure out if people have more blind faith in their news outlets or their bureacrats.

Don't talk about the fox news lie, just mock the thread, throw around insults and continue to watch the channel as if it's the word of god.

You said I was the first on the boards. Not in two threads. You said I was the first person to run static for Fox on this board. I take it that was a mistake? Or was it a deliberate lie? :confused:

Gee, I wonder if Artie boy works for Fox? :lol:

Haha ... so now that you've been exposed and have nothing of value to say about it, you may leave.

Lots of quality deflecting in here, I can't figure out if people have more blind faith in their news outlets or their bureacrats.

Don't talk about the fox news lie, just mock the thread, throw around insults and continue to watch the channel as if it's the word of god.

I don't watch Fox, or MSNBC, or CNN, or any other major US news outlet. That's just the way I roll... I prefer my news properly sourced, unspun, factually accurate and without a political agenda. It is, however, very funny to throw pebbles at rabid lefties who just cannot cope with a news outlet running a different view to their own.

So anyway back to the topic of the thread:

FOXNews' blatant manipulation of the CPAC reaction to Ron Paul winning their straw poll and their lie that it was all a simple mistake.

Mocking this thread is the only good thing to do.
The title alone was roll on the floor laughing our asses off funny.

Forum List

Back