fox news admits to being lying peices of shit

All news media is crap and I don't watch any of it anymore, but Fox is the flaming bag of white castle diarhea in the crap pile.

I don't "watch" news either. I read it from various sources and listen to hourly AP news broadcasts. Shows haow partisan & lazy Many Americans have become that they have to have their *cough* "news" read to them, oftentimes in the rights case, by a blonde.

I actually "watch" very little also. But I have either CNN or MSNBC running in the background of whatever else I'm doing during the day. I get probably close to 90% of my "news" from newspapers and news stories in a variety of periodicals which I read at night with nothing else "on" to interfere with concentration.

Get some perspective angry lefties. It wasn't that long ago when CBS tried to overthrow the government with forged documents.

Any chance they lied and instead of admitting they lied just say they made a mistake?

:lol: :clap2: :eusa_boohoo: That's funny!

See if I kicked someone's car once I could say it was an honest mistake and an accident and a lot of people would believe me.

If I kick that person's car a half dozen times, at what point does it stop becoming an honest mistake?

Yeah, but if you aren't kicking the same car......

There is a big difference between making a mistake and to lie.
Fox always corrects the mistakes that they make.
To lie means to hide one's intentions. It's not lying when you admit to mistakes.

Any chance they lied and instead of admitting they lied just say they made a mistake?
It would seem kind of hard to mistake a tape that would have to be retrieved from an archive with a tape from a current event.

After all, we have only the word of the liar that they made an "honest" mistake!!!

file.php

It would seem kind of hard to mistake a tape that would have to be retrieved from an archive with a tape from a current event.

It would if you knew nothing about how news is archived.
There are no "tapes" per say, rather quite large and complicated archive retrievable systems that are searchable.

So someone errantly typing "Jim Smith's speech CPAC"...can easily retrieve videos of the wrong CPAC event...and considering the backdrop was identical, his clothing nearlly identical...it isn't toooo much of a stretch to see how this can happen.

people make mistakes...get over it.

Get some perspective angry lefties. It wasn't that long ago when CBS tried to overthrow the government with forged documents.

Oh wow. Spread that around among your illiterate friends. It's sure to go viral, then everyone will know THE TRUTH! CBS is a cover for a Commie/Islamic New World Order. Yessssssssssss!!!

It would if you knew nothing about how news is archived.
There are no "tapes" per say, rather quite large and complicated archive retrievable systems that are searchable.

So someone errantly typing "Jim Smith's speech CPAC"...can easily retrieve videos of the wrong CPAC event...and considering the backdrop was identical, his clothing nearlly identical...it isn't toooo much of a stretch to see how this can happen.

people make mistakes...get over it.
But that would not explain why they would have to "search" an archive for a current event especially after getting the Dump Truck clip correct!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh wow. Spread that around among your illiterate friends. It's sure to go viral, then everyone will know THE TRUTH! CBS is a cover for a Commie/Islamic New World Order. Yessssssssssss!!!

Well yes..."overthrow the government"...is a bit of a stretch, but they did knowingly report damning inaccurate information to try and keep a sitting President from getting elected..so a stretch it may be...but not totally inaccurate.

But that would not explain why they would have to "search" an archive for a current event especially after getting the Dump Truck clip correct!!!!!!

[sigh] I guarantee you video is stored everyday, if not multiple times a day in the archive systems.
You guys go on and think whatever you want. I choose to believe what is the most likely - that it was a mistake, and a mistake that happens often - in all media.

LOL, we'll have to dig up the thread on Rachel Maddcow and when she is caught in a lie.

Then they all say, she made a mistake and was QUICK to admit it..

But let Fox news do the same, then it's, they are Fxxking Liars.

cracks me up

[sigh] I guarantee you video is stored everyday, if not multiple times a day in the archive systems.
You guys go on and think whatever you want. I choose to believe what is the most likely - that it was a mistake, and a mistake that happens often - in all media.
But they had the 2011 CPAC file already for the Dump Truck clip. They would have to go back into the archive and seek out a different CPAC file to get the 2010 Paul clip.

Well, at least folks seem to have stopped screaming "Booosh!" and have instead found a new target for their ire...

"Foxxxx!"

As if this shit is so fucking important...

But I suppose for some it is better to focus on the meaningless rather than direct their attention on the shit that is truly fucked up in this country...

You're on the media specific section of a political message board.

Why are you here if you didn't want to discuss the news/political media?

Always interesting when people complain in life about things they have 100% control over.

He is discussing the media. He thinks it's not as important as other issues. That's a fair comment on a media board.

I'll take them at their word that it was a mistake just as I'll take MSNBC's word when the screw up and admit it.

Every news org makes mistakes and issues retractions from the top cable news to my local newspaper. They all issue retractions at times.

Forum List

Back