Fox n Friends Flashes Ruth Bader Ginzberg Death Announcement

It was on the screen for a split second. I thought I missed something over the weekend. Apparently it was a technical glitch. However, it makes you wonder if something is about to happen to this lady and the news media is keeping it on the down low for now.

Seems like they are getting ready for a big announcement.
It's cidual magic.lol

Creepy...?

wikiobits > RuthBaderGinsburg

upload_2019-1-22_13-10-49.png

It was on the screen for a split second. I thought I missed something over the weekend. Apparently it was a technical glitch. However, it makes you wonder if something is about to happen to this lady and the news media is keeping it on the down low for now.

They are sick, evil, people.

One can only hope. Honestly, the conspiracy nut part of me thinks she is just relaxing and being made comfortable and kept alive as long as possible. Can you imagine the shit storm that would ensue if her death was announced right now? It would be delicious.

Obits for famous people are written well in advance so they can run the story immediately upon notice, in the hope of scooping everyone else. They just add in the particulars.
I remember a pretty funny Mary Tyler Moore Show episode about that.

Forum List

Back