Fox n Friends Flashes Ruth Bader Ginzberg Death Announcement

This is how it looked:

8797334-6615341-image-a-6_1548083964072.jpg
By the end of the year, it will be accurate.

By the end of the year, it will be accurate.[/QUOTE]

Personally I don't agree with her political views or much else but, I do not wish death on her. Fox flashed a PIX of her with a year range ending in 2019. They apologized for the error but, of course, that will not be good enough for the haters on the left who reject anything Trump, Fox or The People try to tell them. They HATE Trump, pure and simple...We see it here on the Political Forum day after day.

It was on the screen for a split second. I thought I missed something over the weekend. Apparently it was a technical glitch. However, it makes you wonder if something is about to happen to this lady and the news media is keeping it on the down low for now.

Seems like they are getting ready for a big announcement.
The only thing happening is republicans are showing how ghoulish they can be.
Exactly.

Further proof that most on the right are scum.

What proof is that?

Jo

Personally I don't agree with her political views or much else but, I do not wish death on her. Fox flashed a PIX of her with a year range ending in 2019. They apologized for the error but, of course, that will not be good enough for the haters on the left who reject anything Trump, Fox or The People try to tell them. They HATE Trump, pure and simple...We see it here on the Political Forum day after day.

That was no error. Live TV by strict federal standard must have a minimum 7 second delay. Every major broadcast network has
a red button room with staff on alert for each moment of air time. Nothing gets to the screen unintentionally. Fox is simply poking the bear to shake loose what is obviously being kept on the hush. It may be that they already know her condition is grave (NPI) and have been instructed to clam up.... They are likely wondering the same thing that many others are. Is she even conscious? I defend what they did. It needs to be done. The confirmation hearings shod be ongoing as of now. She is effectively dead.

Jo

Last edited:
She' a Bolshevik. That's all you need to know. I don't wish her ill though.

Personally I don't agree with her political views or much else but, I do not wish death on her. Fox flashed a PIX of her with a year range ending in 2019. They apologized for the error but, of course, that will not be good enough for the haters on the left who reject anything Trump, Fox or The People try to tell them. They HATE Trump, pure and simple...We see it here on the Political Forum day after day.[/QUOTE]
Fox just innocently flashed an obit for no reason but it’s every bodies fault but Fox, yeah, you suck ass

Waiting for ACLU Ruth to issue a statement assuring everyone she is doing well and will be back at work soon.
Waiting.....

She is probably flipping yous da bird right now...
Yeah...I'm sure an intensive care nurse is holding up Ruth's arm and helping her extend her cold bony finger.
Maybe even removing a breathing tube so Ruth can feebly try to form an insult.

It's time to put the old bag into the Smithsonian.. half her interviews .. she's sleeping..

The official statement from Fox News attributed it to a "technical error that emanated from the graphics team," which accidentally switched the number associated with the Ginsburg animation and the number of the animation that was supposed to have played. After perusing various articles about this incident on the net, the most interesting thing I observed was the absence of feigned outrage by left-oriented media outlets over the fact that Fox News admittedly had its graphics team prepare the obit screen. Much to my surprise, it almost resembles some measure of self-control and an actual comprehension of hypocrisy...either that or a mass case of trauma-induced pre-tirade catalepsy.

The official statement from Fox News attributed it to a "technical error that emanated from the graphics team," which accidentally switched the number associated with the Ginsburg animation and the number of the animation that was supposed to have played. After perusing various articles about this incident on the net, the most interesting thing I observed was the absence of feigned outrage by left-oriented media outlets over the fact that Fox News admittedly had its graphics team prepare the obit screen. Much to my surprise, it almost resembles some measure of self-control and an actual comprehension of hypocrisy...either that or a mass case of trauma-induced pre-tirade catalepsy.
I fully 100% agree with you Osiris. Great points.

The speech Pelosi gave recently where she was obviously rattled to the core exuding undeniable shock & grief while trying to pretend all was well was the same indicator to me.

I think RGB is already dead & Pelosi knows it. Damage control must be interesting. The dems will look like complete creeps if they try to hide her death for any extended period of time. It may have been Fox/conservatives little hint like “get your statements in order quickly or we are going to air the story & make your media outlets look like complete liars & lefty conspirators”. You know Fox knows what’s going on.

So the left scrambles on how to placate their snowflakes who will plunge into instant wailing, gnashing of teeth & suicidal grief over their favorite activist cult-promoter...er, I mean Justice... That’s a damage control project I really don’t envy.

It was on the screen for a split second. I thought I missed something over the weekend. Apparently it was a technical glitch. However, it makes you wonder if something is about to happen to this lady and the news media is keeping it on the down low for now.

Seems like they are getting ready for a big announcement.
I doubt it if there is one thing that should have been learned over the past several it’s don’t rush to judgement. I suspect it was nothing more than someone hitting the wrong button.

I doubt it if there is one thing that should have been learned over the past several it’s don’t rush to judgement. I suspect it was nothing more than someone hitting the wrong button.

That’s a particularly onerous mistake given the gravity of its impact if found false news. Anybody lose their job over it? I think Osirus’ points are spot on.

Forum List

Back