Fox n Friends Flashes Ruth Bader Ginzberg Death Announcement

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
It was on the screen for a split second. I thought I missed something over the weekend. Apparently it was a technical glitch. However, it makes you wonder if something is about to happen to this lady and the news media is keeping it on the down low for now.

Seems like they are getting ready for a big announcement.

It was on the screen for a split second. I thought I missed something over the weekend. Apparently it was a technical glitch. However, it makes you wonder if something is about to happen to this lady and the news media is keeping it on the down low for now.

Obits for famous people are written well in advance so they can run the story immediately upon notice, in the hope of scooping everyone else. They just add in the particulars.

Obits for famous people are written well in advance so they can run the story immediately upon notice, in the hope of scooping everyone else. They just add in the particulars.

Reminds me of this SNL skit with Carvey playing Brokaw practicing for the death of Gerald Ford.

The only thing happening is republicans are showing how ghoulish they can be.

Yeah but to have it show up on a post mixer is no accident..

Reminds me of this SNL skit with Carvey playing Brokaw practicing for the death of Gerald Ford.

. First time seeing that. It was laughing out loud funny. "Gerald Ford is dead and I'm gay."

This is how it looked:

8797334-6615341-image-a-6_1548083964072.jpg

The only thing happening is republicans are showing how ghoulish they can be.
Exactly.

Further proof that most on the right are scum.

Forum List

Back