Fourth PP video released, it's bad

I just post this in a new thread: Video at the site.

SNIP;
Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video: 'Diversification of the Revenue Stream'
In her defense, maybe she meant vivisection.

he Center for Medical Progress has released a fifth undercover video of Planned Parenthood today, despite a concerted effort by
pro-abortion judges to prevent them from doing so. In this latest video, Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, takes things yet again one step further than in previous videos.

all of it and video at the site
Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Diversification of the Revenue Stream Truth Revolt
Wait, what? They violated the court order to release it?

I guess they felt it WAS WORTH IT. don't you?

SNIP;
Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video: 'Diversification of the Revenue Stream'

he Center for Medical Progress has released a fifth undercover video of Planned Parenthood today, despite a concerted effort by
pro-abortion judges to prevent them from doing so. In this latest video, Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, takes things yet again one step further than in previous videos.

Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Diversification of the Revenue Stream Truth Revolt

Having them expose themselves as being willing to bear false witness probably is a good thing. Taking anti-rights zealots out of circulation is probably beneficial to society as a whole.

Eh. On one hand, the public did deserve to see the information. On the other, Derideo Te is right. They just exposed themselves to a legal shitstorm, which liberals have proven they are more than willing to use to hurt whom they don't like and get what they want. I have $20 that says every member of the org gets arrested or disappeared by next year.

Eh. On one hand, the public did deserve to see the information. On the other, Derideo Te is right. They just exposed themselves to a legal shitstorm, which liberals have proven they are more than willing to use to hurt whom they don't like and get what they want. I have $20 that says every member of the org gets arrested or disappeared by next year.

so. sometimes certain things in LIFE is worth the SHIT STORM coming at you.
so now that's all you on the LEFT care about.

so. sometimes certain things in LIFE is worth the SHIT STORM coming at you.
so now that's all you on the LEFT care about.
We've been over this a few times now. I'm not a liberal. I could never be a liberal. I just can't summon up the social myopia or level of misanthropy necessary to be one of them. That said, Derideo Te is totally right that they're going to get destroyed by the legal system. When taking on an organization like this with this level of public and official governmental support you'd do damn well to make sure every i is dotted and every t is crossed. The first misstep could cost you your freedom if not life. The sting operatives have already endangered their friends and family just through association. They would do well to choose their actions carefully from now on.

SNIP;

Demonstrating beyond any shadow of a doubt that the anti-rights zealots have no respect for law and order and are willing to do anything to spew their dishonesty and deceit.

Well -- You have a choice here.. (IRONICALLY) --- You can support that National Abortion Federation claim that recording it's meetings "WOULD DO IRREPARABLE harm to their members" or you can whine about some folks that wanted to shine a light on that curious SECRECY... This is an annual gathering of the abortion industry. All the super stars are there and the rhetoric is probably cranked up to 11. And they are embarrassed to have ANY of it in the public eye..

Who ELSE might be embarrassed to have their annual party in the public eye? The National MeatPackers Association? The National Coal Foundation? The National Rifle Assoc?? In fact, I think the annual meeting of that last one is sold on video CD.

All that secrecy and clandestine gathering would have to bother you actually --- wouldn't it????

PS -- DT -- Which ones of those OTHER meetings would you bar investigative journalists from? By activist judges orders..

Last edited:
"Sell" is a legally restricted word.. "In exchange for financial support" is not a sale. No invoice, no contract, no sale.
A "monthly pledge" or "grant" would get around any legal restriction on "sales".. And that is EXACTLY what is happening here.

Is there actual evidence of that?

I know that you have said you are resisting watching the videos.. I can't help you if you just want to speculate on what was said and not said. But from 3:10 to about 6:30 in the video for THIS OP.. There is a long discussion about reimbursement and "expressing it correctly" and "per organ charges" and lawyers and all the rest. No where in that segment does the doctor shut down the convo.. Her concern is more about HOW the reimbursement is labeled "time and effort" than it is about her ethics or willingness to change her medical procedures to please these buyers.. PERHAPS -- some PP lawyers would have shut her down at some future point... But the atrocious accommodations that she gives up in this interview is very disturbing..

If you won't watch any of the videos, please don't ask for help on what was said. You can QUESTION the completeness of the editing, but let's not ignore the willingness that this VP of PP and a surgeon to discuss and make "deals" with the buyers.

If I know which video it's in, I can find the transcript - so this OP is the fourth video: Investigative Footage The Center for Medical Progress

I'll look through it and see if I can find it.

Are you afraid that watching any of these videos would do you irreparable harm?? Go ahead and view them and THEN search for the "see no evil" "hear no evil excuses".. Not attacking -- just assuring you there's no subliminal brainwashing (that is permanent at any rate).. :badgrin:

BTW --- you are in GREAT company. Because I just saw the WH spokesmouth admit that he hadn't watched them either.. BUT HE issued a statement CONDEMNING several of the points that were made in the videos.. :rolleyes-41:

Guy, I distinguished between "pimp" and "slave owner". Guy, prostitution exists in this country despite being illegal. Guy, we apparently agree on this fact. Guy, slavery - both sexual and non - exists in this country despite being illegal as well. Are you actually arguing that second point, guy?

No, it doesn't. Sorry. PRostitution isn't slavery. some people are prostitutes simply because they can't do anything else. What we need to do is legalize prostitution and get it all above board.

So you won't be arguing that it's great and worth defending then, guy?

Why? Like it or not, it's the law and we are never, ever going back. Argument has been had.

The difference between us, guy, involves the fact that you see this practice as being about women's healthcare and I don't. Guy, you see the baby growing within her as a thing to be removed. Guy, you've even said so. I'm just quoting you at this point, guy. I see him, guy, as a baby growing within her. Again, guy, if you seriously want to debate this point, then debate it with a pregnant woman. Guy, offer to free her from her slavery with a swift kick to the uterus and watch her inevitable reaction.

Dude, you are free to let all the babies growing inside you grow. Just don't tell anyone else what to do.

Guy, another facet of the difference between us is that you think of filicide as a mother's sacred right and choice to correct her mistake and I just can't see a child as a mistake or killing the child you didn't meant to create as a cheap and practical solution. Guy, if you strip out everything else - all of the rhetoric and thought terminating cliches and - and look at the issue itself, that's exactly what this disagreement comes down to. Why we see it differently will be touched on in your next point, guy.

No, it comes down to the fact you nuts on the rights are just terrified of women controlling their own lady parts. Given you want to snatch food out of the mouths of children who are already here, I really don't take you seriously on the fetuses.

Guy, this is pretty much what the difference between us is in one point. You, guy, see people as numbers and I see them as kinsmen pretty much the same as myself. Guy, you see culling a few as the obvious solution to ballooning overpopulation, and I see it as a selfish and sociopathic attempt on your part to exacerbate demographic collapse one little body at a time. Guy, I really hope you realize you're exactly why I'm keeping my kids the hell away from the lot of you. The safety of myself and my family, guy, was the only reason I asked if you're still allowed on base. Yes, guy, the things you say and do really do show me that you would do it at this point.

Dude, I honestly hope that someone in your chain of command realizes how unbalanced you are and starts the paperwork for a section 8. Seriously, reading your posts, you are another Hasan waiting to happen.

But to the point. If we don't control the growth of the world's population, we are NOT going to have enough water, food and energy to feed them all. It's simple fucking math. If you have a lifeboat that can only hold 10 and you have 15, five people drown or 15 people drown. It's really that simple. As bad as you argue abortion being, famine is worse.

Guy, it's kind of off topic, but it's still an interesting historical fact. Did you know, guy, that Dr. Seuss (the one of children's literature fame) threatened to sue a pro-life group for printing "a person's a person no matter how small", attributed to him, on their letterhead? I just thought it was interesting, guy; it kind of reminded me of Orson Scott Card spending his life writing books about how we should be tolerant of differences and then turning around and bashing gays and threatening to start a civil war over a black president. It's weird how hypocritical people can be, guy.

Dr. Seuss didn't want to be associated with you nuts. You kn ow, the ones who claim they love life so much they murder doctors and bomb clinics.

Orson Scott Card is a Mormon. Really, that's already passed the crazy bar on day one.

Guy, you know what's interesting about what you just said? Guy, replace "fetuses" with literally any other group and see what it looks like. Guy, your (blank) aren't people anyway so it's not that big a deal if we make some money off them" argument has never worked long term. Your forebears did manage to create structures to enable behavior like that for a time, guy, but they never lasted.

Guy, we aren't talking about anything BUT fetuses here. And no one is making money off of them. What we ARE doing with them is finding cures to Alzheimers and Parkisons and Muscular dystrophy in people who ARE here.

Guy, they didn't make laws against filing false tax returns to keep people from investigating Planned Parenthood. Guy, what they did do is create a legal system that examines evidence to reach conclusions. Guy, your people did an amazing job of in subverting that legal system and the basic American values it's built upon to protect yourselves though. Great job, guy.

Uh, yeah, we did make laws against filing false tax returns to keep people from commiting fraud.

These people commited fraud. in a LEGAL sense, nothing they say can be trusted.

Guy, you actually need to fall back on "well you just hate women" or "you're insane" or "fuck you" to prove your point. Guy, that typically indicates that you don't really have one.

Guy, you do hate women and you are nuts. i'm sorry you can't see that, but if you have any doubt, print out some of your diatribes and show them to the base shrink.

Guy, she speaks very directly about how they have to speak indirectly to avoid giving anyone the impression they're doing anything shady. Guy, she came out and said they're careful to word things just so.

No, she made a direct answer to their attempts to OFFER MONEY. IN short, they tried to entrap them by making a criminal offer, and she rebuffed their attempts.

And they edited out the part that showed that because it didn't make their case.

I know that you have said you are resisting watching the videos.. I can't help you if you just want to speculate on what was said and not said. But from 3:10 to about 6:30 in the video for THIS OP.. There is a long discussion about reimbursement and "expressing it correctly" and "per organ charges" and lawyers and all the rest. No where in that segment does the doctor shut down the convo.. Her concern is more about HOW the reimbursement is labeled "time and effort" than it is about her ethics or willingness to change her medical procedures to please these buyers.. PERHAPS -- some PP lawyers would have shut her down at some future point... But the atrocious accommodations that she gives up in this interview is very disturbing..

If you won't watch any of the videos, please don't ask for help on what was said. You can QUESTION the completeness of the editing, but let's not ignore the willingness that this VP of PP and a surgeon to discuss and make "deals" with the buyers.

So in short, she specifically said they can't sell tissues, and can ONLY charge reimbursement. And the nuts edited that out because it doesn't make their case.

The problem here is that you see these tissues as "babies". She doesn't. She sees them as medical waste.

Which legally, is what they are.

We've been over this a few times now. I'm not a liberal. I could never be a liberal. I just can't summon up the social myopia or level of misanthropy necessary to be one of them. That said, Derideo Te is totally right that they're going to get destroyed by the legal system. When taking on an organization like this with this level of public and official governmental support you'd do damn well to make sure every i is dotted and every t is crossed. The first misstep could cost you your freedom if not life. The sting operatives have already endangered their friends and family just through association. They would do well to choose their actions carefully from now on.

Okay, guy, they are going to be in trouble because the "Broke the Law".

They filed fraudulent forms with the IRS claiming to be a charity when they weren't.

They created a fake company.

They created fake ID"s representing themselves as something they weren't.

They illegally taped people without their permission.

These are ALL CRIMES.

Getting compensation for tissue transfers or not.

So they committed several felonies to prove that PP hadnt actually broken any laws, and then they selectively edited their illegally recorded tapes to indicate they had.

CAMOUFLAGING THE TRUTH?
Planned Parenthood doc: Must make fetus harvesting look like research

NEW UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains medical director Dr. Savita Ginde discussing the importance of couching the harvesting of fetal tissue as 'research,' not 'business' — then casually poking around a petri dish of aborted remains as a colleague exclaims, 'Another boy!'
What possible other purpose could fetal body parts be used for other than research?
Doesn't matter what they're being used for.....they aren't supposed to be sold. Donated means free gratis.....not for a profit. It's bad enough that PP is using them in an amoral manner.....they're really just in it for the money.

SNIP;

Heck.....Obama violates court orders all of the time. He's still bringing in illegals despite court orders preventing him from doing so. So basically, what is a court order worth anymore? It's only as good as it's ability to be enforced.

Doesn't matter what they're being used for.....they aren't supposed to be sold. Donated means free gratis.....not for a profit. It's bad enough that PP is using them in an amoral manner.....they're really just in it for the money.

Yeah, fidnign treatments to diseases, how "amoral" is that...

Heck.....Obama violates court orders all of the time. He's still bringing in illegals despite court orders preventing him from doing so. So basically, what is a court order worth anymore? It's only as good as it's ability to be enforced.

QUite right. And if you don't think there are people at the Federal and State level ready to bring down the hammer on these misogynistic cocksuckers, you will be amazed.

"Sell" is a legally restricted word.. "In exchange for financial support" is not a sale. No invoice, no contract, no sale.
A "monthly pledge" or "grant" would get around any legal restriction on "sales".. And that is EXACTLY what is happening here.

If I know which video it's in, I can find the transcript - so this OP is the fourth video: Investigative Footage The Center for Medical Progress

Are you afraid that watching any of these videos would do you irreparable harm?? Go ahead and view them and THEN search for the "see no evil" "hear no evil excuses".. Not attacking -- just assuring you there's no subliminal brainwashing (that is permanent at any rate).. :badgrin:

No - I just find the written word works better for me - I can see everything. It also isn't as time consuming and it's easier to verify or research on. I've said this about videos many times in many threads - not just in this particular instance. I prefer to see a transcript where I can see the entire picture hopefully.

BTW --- you are in GREAT company. Because I just saw the WH spokesmouth admit that he hadn't watched them either.. BUT HE issued a statement CONDEMNING several of the points that were made in the videos.. :rolleyes-41:

I watched the first, short, heavily edited tape - and wonder why I need to watch the rest when there is a transcript available? What makes a video BETTER than a transcript?

I'll make a deal - you read the transcript, I'll watch the video. How does that sound?

Looked at the video in the OP -twice, and tried to match it up with the transcript. http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PPRMTranscript040715final.pdf
Obviously there is a lot of editing. A shitload.
So I looked for that segment of the video which starts around page 2. I'm not seeing illegal compensation or selling.

Ginde: So, we usually see about twenty, well from eighteen on a light day but up
to twenty five patients in a day. Obviously, not in the gestational age that you’re
interested in. You say you want over fourteen weeks?
Buyer: Yes. It’s possible depending on, two factors. Number one, their are some
good scientific reasons why researchers are requesting later gestations. Some of
it is artificial though, depending on how easily or tech or our new tech, however
that’s going to work out can just find what’s being requested.
Buyer: If you can kind of play around with that lower range I think, if the
specimens are coming out more intact. So that, I guess, we will kind of get a first
hand look at that today, later on. How many procedures are scheduled- When
we’re talking about intact specimen’s, how many of those do you see?
Ginde: Intact specimens?
Buyer: Yes, within- what’s your volume on an average Tuesday?
Ginde: With second tris? Anywhere as low as three up to seven.
Buyer: Ok, and so intact?
Ginde: Intact. So we do basically D&Es. Intact is less than ten percent.
Buyer: Ok. Less than ten percent.
Ginde: So, they’re going to come out in part and pieces but you don’t want- I was
thinking in terms of fetal parts that we would take all of it and send it and you
guys would take out what you wanted, but you guys want to take out what you
want before send out all of it.
Buyer: Right. Yea. So we, for the kind of requests that we are catering to, it’s
very specific organs and tissues that are being requested. So, for example a
paired liver-thymus from the same donor, would be used in SCID mouse
research and things like that. And that’s stuff that has to be isolated within
minutes after the procedure is done, packaged up and and shipped off, you
know, over night to whoever the researcher is.
Ginde: So, technically we wouldn’t be sending it to you, we would be sending it
to-
Buyer: Exactly. Yea. Either, at least initially, we would have one of our
technicians we would send out to kind of walk everybody through it and start
getting used to the process. And then, I think we floated the idea of training J.R, if
that’s still on the table-
Ginde: You guys would have to have someone fly out-
Buyer: Yea, I wanted to talk to you about that.
Ginde: The logistics are so variable that- or if you had someone here, on the
ground who was trained-
Buyer: I do know someone who isn’t that reliable, so I think J.R. would be more
reliable, and it’s just-
Ginde: Because there are some other practices around, I don’t know if you
talked to Warren Hern, he obviously has much later gestations, but if you had
someone on the ground that could kind of work the area-
Buyer: Mhmm. So, I’m just wondering, you have one doctor here a day, is that
what I heard?
Ginde: Mhmm. We do Tuesday through Saturday.
Buyer: Ok. So, if they know that what we’re looking for is intact, and gestational
age later, are they able to- I’m ignorant of this, so I’m relying on you. Are they
able to adjust the technique to provide that?
Ginde: No. Because we’re not- it’s not like we do inductions or anything where
we would have an intact delivery of any type. So, it’s really hit or miss on how
everything comes out in the cannula.
Buyer: Ok, and you can’t control that at all? It’s just what presents.
Ginde: Sometimes, we get- if someone delivers before we get to see them for a
procedure, then they are intact, but that’s not what we go for.
Buyer: So, specimen quality- I was just thinking about the logistics with the tech.
What I was going to say was, the data you sent me on the gestations over
January and February was really helpful, and that made it a lot clearer to me
what we were dealing with. Because it’s interesting, because on the one hand,
you do procedures five days a week, Tuesday through Saturday so you guys are
processing very high volume, which is excellent. On the other hand, because it is
all the gestations, literally just spread out the whole time. So, if we want to take
advantage of that higher number of second tri cases that are available, we’ve got
to have someone stationed here the whole week. Otherwise you’re going to miss
out because it’s so spread out in that time period.
Ginde: It’s variable.
Buyer: Yea, so we, I think, the idea you suggested, you know, a while back, is
the right way to go. To have two pieces, the first would be to have one of our
techs which might- I guess we need to talk about that a little bit more, I don’t want
to throw anybody into something.
Ginde: We can hire somebody?
J.R.: Yea, we can hire someone whose background or whatever it is-
Buyer: Do you have someone in mind for that? No. Ok.
J.R.: It’s a possibility. We can always float someone by-
Buyer: How are you with- are you open to that?
J.R.: Yea.
Ginde: It’s easy for him, if he’s already
Buyer: Right.
J.R.: Because my office is based downstairs, so I’m walking distance.
Buyer: Mhmm. And you’re right here, you know what’s available. So, that’s one
piece, the other piece would be our relationship, so we could keep those
separate.
Ginde: Mhmm. And, I think we’ve done a little work on how to keep that
separate?
J.R.: Yea, we still need to work out some of the logistics around that. In terms of
the CEA, but yea good question. From what we have at the university, the lawyer
is still going over it.
Buyer: Interesting. They haven’t gotten it kind of back, yet?
J.R.: Not yet, No.
Ginde: He had another court case he was mediating, I think he got side tracked.
Buyer: Ok. How long do you think before that would be in place?
J.R.: I’d have to follow up with him again.
Ginde: I thought he would have that for us by today.
J.R.: Really? He didn’t reply back to me.
Buyer: But sounds safely, within the month?
J.R./Ginde: Oh yea.
Buyer: So then, that’s our- I can assume that piece is in place. That is our
responsibility, and I want to make sure that this is productive for both of us. That,
you’re happy, I’m happy.
Ginde: Absolutely.
Buyer: I’m going to rewind, you put the figure at two-hundred, was it that um-
Yea, we want to talk about that now? I do. I’m going to fade, I can tell.
Ginde: Finances.
J.R.: Especially with travel, you have to get in so much right away.
Buyer: I do.
Ginde: So the one thing I guess I don’t know is: is it going to be based on what is
requested, or what is obtained, or just a flat fee no matter what it is?
Buyer: Our big thing is, what will make it work for the both of us. So, obviously
we want product that we can use. I think the biggest thing is paying for material
the we’re not going to be able to process and send to researchers. So, if there’s,
you know, we certainly see a difference between- it makes a difference between
a case that is so mangled that we can't even get a shred of, you know, piece of
liver out of it, versus something that we can get liver, thymus, pancreas and
neural tissue, obviously that second case is a lot more- so compensation could
be specific to the specimen?
Ginde: Ok. I think then we would just- I think for us
J.R.: Yes, clear criteria.
Ginde: -For what makes something usable. Even if you have pictures, because I
think some of it is visual, at least at this level, because we’re not looking at
anything under a microscope to see what is usable or not.
Ginde: So, this is going to be naked eye determination,so those kinds of things
of what you’re looking for, obviously we’re getting trained. I don’t think I’ve ever
seen a thymus, maybe I have and I don’t know that I have. I know I’ve seen
livers, I’ve seen stomachs, I’ve seen plenty neural tissue, usually we can see the
whole brain.
Buyer: Does that make it more difficult for you then, if we’re looking for specificsis
that going to be harder on your end?
Ginde: You mean for the specific parts? I mean as long as we know what we’re
looking for, and we know what it looks like.
Buyer: So, I would want you to know that up front, compensation is going to be
higher if it’s going to- specific specimen, you’re going to have to look for it- I want
you to be happy in that, I want to make sure we’re compensating you in that- so,
if that’s a higher compensation level, I want to make sure that we can provide
that.
J.R.: I think as long as there are clear expectations and proper training as to
what we’re looking at and everything, that will definitely help. And also, the
expectation that there maybe screen fails, and not everything will come through.
Buyer: Right. So one way of maybe one way of controlling for that, the best way
may be, rather than looking at a flat fee per case, I know what some of our
competitors are doing right now is paying per actual procured specimen. So, if
there is a case where we can only get liver, and we have a set fee of fifty dollars
per specimen, maybe it’s seventy five dollars per specimen and that specimen is
what can be procured. So, if we can only get liver, then that’s one unit or one
marked seventy five dollar specimen or one fifty dollar specimen. If we can get
liver, thymus, plus neural tissue and a kidney, then that’s four specimens and
that’s a higher total. The situation with the university, though, was different. It was
a lot less intensive-
Buyer: No, the university that you were working with, I’m trying to remember the-
Ginde: Oh. They wanted just villi, and for them it was a lot easier, they had
criteria um, non-smoker, no medical problems, they had a whole list. They
wanted normal placental tissue and villi and so once people met their criteria and
were willing to donate, we just took the gestational (inaudible) they weren’t
looking for specific parts.
Ginde: And so that way, with them, our fees were for every placenta we gave
them, they gave us a flat fee.
Buyer: Right. So, a flat fee based off placenta.
Ginde: It was so easy.
Buyer: It was easy for you, that’s what I’m imagining. Yea, so I wanna make sure
you are compensated.
Ginde: Yea so if you guys have another organization- someone you guys
already have a relationship with, who’s doing this for you already. LIke, that
would be really good for us.
Buyer: To do the training,

So in short, she specifically said they can't sell tissues, and can ONLY charge reimbursement. And the nuts edited that out because it doesn't make their case.

The problem here is that you see these tissues as "babies". She doesn't. She sees them as medical waste.

Which legally, is what they are.

They DID NOT edit out "the negotiation" part.. Losing track of WHICH vid we're talking about now. But in TWO of them, there is CLEARLY an extended conversation about relabeling and rephrasing the reimbursements. With BOTH sides suggesting ways to get around direct payments. Perhaps you also should VIEW the material to find this stuff. The "see no evil" "hear no evil" leftist affliction seems to be widespread here..

And you are wrong about the "medical waste" part. That's why there are SEPARATE Federal Guidelines for the collection and disposal of fetal tissue..

The only difference between a family holding a wake and a funeral for a miscarraige and the corpse left from an abortion -- is that the former was a WANTED baby and the latter was an UNWANTED baby.. This whole dustup (to me anyway) is about dignity, humane treatment, and respect. And most medical professionals would agree with me..

And you are wrong about the "medical waste" part. That's why there are SEPARATE Federal Guidelines for the collection and disposal of fetal tissue..

The only difference between a family holding a wake and a funeral for a miscarraige and the corpse left from an abortion -- is that the former was a WANTED baby and the latter was an UNWANTED baby.. This whole dustup (to me anyway) is about dignity, humane treatment, and respect. And most medical professionals would agree with me..

so, the way to provide those families who opted to donate to PP "dignity, respect and humane treatment" is to allow a public spectacle of the gruesome details as conveyed during a clinical discussion...captured by under-cover political hacks posing as clinicians just to 'catch' clinicians talking shop...in order to cast dishonest implications upon the organization they are determined to destroy, which those families had willingly entrusted with their donation...???

Looked at the video in the OP -twice, and tried to match it up with the transcript. http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PPRMTranscript040715final.pdf
So I looked for that segment of the video which starts around page 2. I'm not seeing illegal compensation or selling.

Ginde: So, we usually see about twenty, well from eighteen on a light day but up
to twenty five patients in a day. Obviously, not in the gestational age that you’re
good scientific reasons why researchers are requesting later gestations. Some of
it is artificial though, depending on how easily or tech or our new tech, however
specimens are coming out more intact. So that, I guess, we will kind of get a first
Ginde: So, they’re going to come out in part and pieces but you don’t want- I was
thinking in terms of fetal parts that we would take all of it and send it and you
Buyer: Right. Yea. So we, for the kind of requests that we are catering to, it’s
to-
getting used to the process. And then, I think we floated the idea of training J.R, if
ground who was trained-
reliable, and it’s just-
what I heard?
Buyer: Ok. So, if they know that what we’re looking for is intact, and gestational
age later, are they able to- I’m ignorant of this, so I’m relying on you. Are they
we would have an intact delivery of any type. So, it’s really hit or miss on how
Buyer: So, specimen quality- I was just thinking about the logistics with the tech.
processing very high volume, which is excellent. On the other hand, because it is
all the gestations, literally just spread out the whole time. So, if we want to take
advantage of that higher number of second tri cases that are available, we’ve got
techs which might- I guess we need to talk about that a little bit more, I don’t want
separate.
separate?
J.R.: Yea, we still need to work out some of the logistics around that. In terms of
is still going over it.
responsibility, and I want to make sure that this is productive for both of us. That,
you’re happy, I’m happy.
Ginde: So the one thing I guess I don’t know is: is it going to be based on what is
Buyer: Our big thing is, what will make it work for the both of us. So, obviously
we want product that we can use. I think the biggest thing is paying for material
the we’re not going to be able to process and send to researchers. So, if there’s,
think some of it is visual, at least at this level, because we’re not looking at
of what you’re looking for, obviously we’re getting trained. I don’t think I’ve ever
livers, I’ve seen stomachs, I’ve seen plenty neural tissue, usually we can see the
whole brain.
Buyer: Does that make it more difficult for you then, if we’re looking for specificsis
higher if it’s going to- specific specimen, you’re going to have to look for it- I want
you to be happy in that, I want to make sure we’re compensating you in that- so,
that.
expectation that there maybe screen fails, and not everything will come through.
there is a case where we can only get liver, and we have a set fee of fifty dollars
that’s a higher total. The situation with the university, though, was different. It was
a lot less intensive-
Buyer: No, the university that you were working with, I’m trying to remember the-
wanted normal placental tissue and villi and so once people met their criteria and
Buyer: It was easy for you, that’s what I’m imagining. Yea, so I wanna make sure
you are compensated.

to-
ground who was trained-
reliable, and it’s just-
what I heard?
separate.
separate?
is still going over it.
you’re happy, I’m happy.
whole brain.
that.
a lot less intensive-
you are compensated.

It's not difficult to match it up.. They have BOLDED the parts USED in the vids. Don't know what you're doing on page 2 ---- You need to be somewhere in pages 28 to 38 for the discussions on reimbursement.

Reading 80 pages of what the buyers' did on their 12 hour layover in Amsterdam --- must be you're idea of truth and justice eh???

so, the way to provide those families who opted to donate to PP "dignity, respect and humane treatment" is to allow a public spectacle of the gruesome details as conveyed during a clinical discussion...captured by under-cover political hacks posing as clinicians just to 'catch' clinicians talking shop...in order to cast dishonest implications upon the organization they are determined to destroy, which those families had willingly entrusted with their donation...???

You ever hear of the phrase "Blaming the messenger"??? The ethical lapse and violations of protocol lie with PP. Not the journalists. And YES -- if I was deceived about inhumane treatment, lack of respect and dignity to MY fetus 0--- I'd want to know...

those with an agenda to destroy PP, set out to portray that there was an "The ethical lapse and violations of protocol", which does not make it true...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back