Fourth PP video released, it's bad

I know that you have said you are resisting watching the videos.. I can't help you if you just want to speculate on what was said and not said. But from 3:10 to about 6:30 in the video for THIS OP.. There is a long discussion about reimbursement and "expressing it correctly" and "per organ charges" and lawyers and all the rest. No where in that segment does the doctor shut down the convo.. Her concern is more about HOW the reimbursement is labeled "time and effort" than it is about her ethics or willingness to change her medical procedures to please these buyers.. PERHAPS -- some PP lawyers would have shut her down at some future point... But the atrocious accommodations that she gives up in this interview is very disturbing..

If you won't watch any of the videos, please don't ask for help on what was said. You can QUESTION the completeness of the editing, but let's not ignore the willingness that this VP of PP and a surgeon to discuss and make "deals" with the buyers.

So in short, she specifically said they can't sell tissues, and can ONLY charge reimbursement. And the nuts edited that out because it doesn't make their case.

The problem here is that you see these tissues as "babies". She doesn't. She sees them as medical waste.

Which legally, is what they are.

They DID NOT edit out "the negotiation" part.. Losing track of WHICH vid we're talking about now. But in TWO of them, there is CLEARLY an extended conversation about relabeling and rephrasing the reimbursements. With BOTH sides suggesting ways to get around direct payments. Perhaps you also should VIEW the material to find this stuff. The "see no evil" "hear no evil" leftist affliction seems to be widespread here..

And you are wrong about the "medical waste" part. That's why there are SEPARATE Federal Guidelines for the collection and disposal of fetal tissue..

The only difference between a family holding a wake and a funeral for a miscarraige and the corpse left from an abortion -- is that the former was a WANTED baby and the latter was an UNWANTED baby.. This whole dustup (to me anyway) is about dignity, humane treatment, and respect. And most medical professionals would agree with me..

FTR I have had hip replacement surgery.

What happened to the discarded bone and tissue?

It was human tissue and it was treated as medical waste.

Probably ended up in an incinerator with thousands of other human body parts like diseased kidneys and amputated limbs.

Now does that mean that it wasn't treated with "dignity, humane treatment and respect" simply because it was discarded human tissue?

It was given the appropriate regulated treatment due to discarded human treatment.

I don't see these anti-rights extremist zealots making illegal videos and lying about the people who dispose of the human tissues that came from my body and the those of millions of my fellow Americans.

I don't see them making illegal videos in the for-profit invitro clinics either.

And you are wrong about the "medical waste" part. That's why there are SEPARATE Federal Guidelines for the collection and disposal of fetal tissue..

The only difference between a family holding a wake and a funeral for a miscarraige and the corpse left from an abortion -- is that the former was a WANTED baby and the latter was an UNWANTED baby.. This whole dustup (to me anyway) is about dignity, humane treatment, and respect. And most medical professionals would agree with me..

so, the way to provide those families who opted to donate to PP "dignity, respect and humane treatment" is to allow a public spectacle of the gruesome details as conveyed during a clinical discussion...captured by under-cover political hacks posing as clinicians just to 'catch' clinicians talking shop...in order to cast dishonest implications upon the organization they are determined to destroy, which those families had willingly entrusted with their donation...???

Don't understand your post. How in hell did PP "DONORS" become the victims here? We are ALL PP donors..
We have doctors changing procedures, ignoring medical guidelines and cooperating in retaining baby parts intact in exchange for "donations" and you are worried about Silvia Blow who donate $10 last year????

CAMOUFLAGING THE TRUTH?
Planned Parenthood doc: Must make fetus harvesting look like research

NEW UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains medical director Dr. Savita Ginde discussing the importance of couching the harvesting of fetal tissue as 'research,' not 'business' — then casually poking around a petri dish of aborted remains as a colleague exclaims, 'Another boy!'
What possible other purpose could fetal body parts be used for other than research?
Doesn't matter what they're being used for.....they aren't supposed to be sold. Donated means free gratis.....not for a profit. It's bad enough that PP is using them in an amoral manner.....they're really just in it for the money.

It's actually OK to have a "research agreement". Even one that might specify a "grant" to PP.. Plenty of ways to not call it a sale...

I know that you have said you are resisting watching the videos.. I can't help you if you just want to speculate on what was said and not said. But from 3:10 to about 6:30 in the video for THIS OP.. There is a long discussion about reimbursement and "expressing it correctly" and "per organ charges" and lawyers and all the rest. No where in that segment does the doctor shut down the convo.. Her concern is more about HOW the reimbursement is labeled "time and effort" than it is about her ethics or willingness to change her medical procedures to please these buyers.. PERHAPS -- some PP lawyers would have shut her down at some future point... But the atrocious accommodations that she gives up in this interview is very disturbing..

If you won't watch any of the videos, please don't ask for help on what was said. You can QUESTION the completeness of the editing, but let's not ignore the willingness that this VP of PP and a surgeon to discuss and make "deals" with the buyers.

So in short, she specifically said they can't sell tissues, and can ONLY charge reimbursement. And the nuts edited that out because it doesn't make their case.

The problem here is that you see these tissues as "babies". She doesn't. She sees them as medical waste.

They DID NOT edit out "the negotiation" part.. Losing track of WHICH vid we're talking about now. But in TWO of them, there is CLEARLY an extended conversation about relabeling and rephrasing the reimbursements. With BOTH sides suggesting ways to get around direct payments. Perhaps you also should VIEW the material to find this stuff. The "see no evil" "hear no evil" leftist affliction seems to be widespread here..

Probably ended up in an incinerator with thousands of other human body parts like diseased kidneys and amputated limbs.

Now does that mean that it wasn't treated with "dignity, humane treatment and respect" simply because it was discarded human tissue?

It was given the appropriate regulated treatment due to discarded human treatment.

I don't see these anti-rights extremist zealots making illegal videos and lying about the people who dispose of the human tissues that came from my body and the those of millions of my fellow Americans.

Frankly, I don't really care about the remains. Although SOMEONE should. I care about altering the methods you use to END THE LIFE and any FINANCIAL motivation to PRESERVE types and QUANTITIES of tissue.
Especially -- if it ends up to be a market rate bargain compared to paying for cloned tissue from known fetal tissue lines that already exist for research.

You know better than to compare these remains to a diseased kidney..

Frankly, I don't really care about the remains. Although SOMEONE should. I care about altering the methods you use to END THE LIFE and any FINANCIAL motivation to PRESERVE types and QUANTITIES of tissue.
Especially -- if it ends up to be a market rate bargain compared to paying for cloned tissue from known fetal tissue lines that already exist for research.

You know better than to compare these remains to a diseased kidney..

I agree that the abortion procedure itself needs to follow the proper protocol first and foremost.

The subsequent disposal of the tissue, if the woman has signed her consent, is only of interest to those who can make use of it and derive some benefit to others in the future.

Since ONLY tissue for which there is consent falls into this category there is only the matter of complying with the law as to the proper storage and handling.

How do you imagine that the tissue that is not in that category is handled?

so, the way to provide those families who opted to donate to PP "dignity, respect and humane treatment" is to allow a public spectacle of the gruesome details as conveyed during a clinical discussion...captured by under-cover political hacks posing as clinicians just to 'catch' clinicians talking shop...in order to cast dishonest implications upon the organization they are determined to destroy, which those families had willingly entrusted with their donation...???

Don't understand your post. How in hell did PP "DONORS" become the victims here? We are ALL PP donors..
We have doctors changing procedures, ignoring medical guidelines and cooperating in retaining baby parts intact in exchange for "donations" and you are worried about Silvia Blow who donate $10 last year????

i was responding to your statement that to you this issue is supposedly all about dignity, humane treatment, and respect.

i was referring to lack of respect or dignity for the families who donated fetal remains for scientific research...

also lack of respect or dignity for professional clinicians...

"so, the way to provide those families who opted to donate to PP "dignity, respect and humane treatment" is to allow a public spectacle of the gruesome details as conveyed during a clinical discussion" ???

i was responding to your statement that to you this issue is supposedly all about dignity, humane treatment, and respect.

i was referring to lack of respect or dignity for the families who donated fetal remains for scientific research...

also lack of respect or dignity for professional clinicians...

"so, the way to provide those families who opted to donate to PP "dignity, respect and humane treatment" is to allow a public spectacle of the gruesome details as conveyed during a clinical discussion" ???

Sorry Valerie -- thought you were talking about financial donors. But the answer is the same. They OUGHT TO KNOW if that dignity and respect has been violated -- or even CONTEMPLATED to be traded for any financial arrangements.

The key thing was "both sides", but one of those sides were people who lied about who they were and what they were after. So one side lies about who they are, steers the conversation towards something that sounds illegal, have hte law explained to them and THEN.. and THEN.. the go back and edit out the material that exonerates the people they were trying to frame.

The point is, this tape could never be used in a court of law to "prove" they were harvesting babies illegally or taking payments. It would be considered entrapment if the police did it.

ANd now we have a conservative who suddenly loves byzantine and complex federal regulations!

But that's the point. When you DON'T want to be pregnant, it isn't a baby in your mind. It's medical waste. It's that 'thing you need to take care of".

do you think people in funeral homes and morgues are treating Aunt Gertie's corpse with "dignity and respect"?

CAMOUFLAGING THE TRUTH?
Planned Parenthood doc: Must make fetus harvesting look like research

NEW UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains medical director Dr. Savita Ginde discussing the importance of couching the harvesting of fetal tissue as 'research,' not 'business' — then casually poking around a petri dish of aborted remains as a colleague exclaims, 'Another boy!'
What possible other purpose could fetal body parts be used for other than research?
Doesn't matter what they're being used for.....they aren't supposed to be sold. Donated means free gratis.....not for a profit. It's bad enough that PP is using them in an amoral manner.....they're really just in it for the money.

It's actually OK to have a "research agreement". Even one that might specify a "grant" to PP.. Plenty of ways to not call it a sale...
Yup....just change the wording and it's all okay.
Like the way the left changes everything.

Tax-cuts = Tax-cuts for the rich
Spending-cuts = Austerity = Terrorism
War On Terror = Overseas Contingency Operation
Islamic Terrorist = Lone Gunman Committing An Isolated Incident
Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts For Cash = Tissue And Organ Donation

Sorry Valerie -- thought you were talking about financial donors. But the answer is the same. They OUGHT TO KNOW if that dignity and respect has been violated -- or even CONTEMPLATED to be traded for any financial arrangements.

no, those political saboteurs exploited and made a spectacle of their donation while also demonizing them for their choice.

the dishonest agenda whores had no right and zero regard for the respect and dignity of the families or those clinicians either.

I remember leftard call for boycott of Chick-fil-A.

So, how come Planned Parenthood, founded by anti-black eugenicists, gets a pass but not Chick-fil-A?

Also, not sure how McDonalds, who supports low wage, gay marriage, and Planned Parenthood is in trouble?

So, how come Planned Parenthood, founded by anti-black eugenicists, gets a pass but not Chick-fil-A?

Also, not sure how McDonalds, who supports low wage, gay marriage, and Planned Parenthood is in trouble?

well, I see you are confused when an issue has a lot of details. Let me see if I can help you out.

Chick Fil A caters to the stupid, inbred redneck who doesn't care all that much about his health. Because Science is against Jesus and stuff.

PP wasn't founded by a "anti-black eugenicist". Sorry, most of the anti-choice shit you've read is exactly that, shit. Birth Control is the fastest route out of poverty. You look at any successful nation, it is one that has birth control available.

McDonald's is in trouble because they have unhealthy food items. And for those who aren't inbred rednecks, people tend to be concerned about that sort of thing.

Because Planned Parenthood wasn't founded by anti-black eugenicists, that's yet another ridiculous lie from the right.

Because Planned Parenthood wasn't founded by anti-black eugenicists, that's yet another ridiculous lie from the right.

Uhm, lemme help you here...

2dchkar.jpg

Forum List

Back