Fourth PP video released, it's bad

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This one is damning. Lawyers layering so they don't get caught? That speaks volumes

Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Claims to Show Doctor Pushing Sale of Aborted Baby Organs

Just two days after releasing an explosive third video in their undercover Planned Parenthood series, activists with a pro-life, medical ethics group are back with a fourth installment that they claim shows an abortion doctor “negotiating a fetal body parts deal, agreeing multiple times to illicit pricing per body part harvested, and suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences.”

The footage, which was captured by the Center for Medical Progress on April 7, 2015, focuses on Dr. Savita Ginde, vice-president and medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, allegedly discussing payment per organ that is extracted from aborted fetuses.

Ginde, who was also briefly featured in the third video, is seen sitting down with two actors who posed as tissue buyers before taking them into a pathological laboratory, where she is seen sifting through aborted fetal organs and parts to presumably show the buyers what’s available.

“Oh, look, here’s some organs for you. They’re all attached. Here’s a stomach, heart, kidney, adrenal,” Ginde says in the footage, while parsing through the fetal remains. “I don’t know what else is in there.”

A medical assistant adds, “I don’t see the legs. Did you see any legs?”

Here s a Stomach Heart Kidney Fourth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Claims to Show Doctor Pushing Sale of Aborted Baby Organs TheBlaze.com

All of the libel comes from those editing the videos.

PP is not doing anything illegal.

It is the perverts who put these videos together that are talking about the body parts.

I posted this morning from the group who took the tapes say they had 12

only EIGHT MORE to go.

way to go....... call you Congresscritters and demand they defund our tax monies from this scummy baby killing Industry

In case anyone MISSED this: they are calling YOU murderers and bombers, extremist, etc

You see what they call all you who are PRO-LIFE?
That thing called Richards is one evil and nasty human being. if he's even that
Video of that piece of trash and that Seffie ass sniffer at the site. YOU WON'T get the truth from these LAMESTREAM medias folks.

SNIP:
Planned Parenthood President: People Behind Harvesting Videos Are Bombers and Murderers (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jul 30th, 2015 8:10 am

Planned Parenthood President Cecille Richards appeared on This Week ABC Sunday morning and defended the organization against the baby organ harvesting videos released by Center of Medical Progress.

all of it here
Planned Parenthood President People Behind Harvesting Videos Are Bombers and Murderers VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit

It is the perverts who put these videos together that are talking about the body parts.

They also release the unedited versions, so that dog isn't going to hunt.

11813339_1034472496585810_8282452934994098310_n.jpg

^^
Clearly did not watch video, read article, or is aware of the law.

No...... 'dimocrap scum' covers it. No need to explain it any further than that

CAMOUFLAGING THE TRUTH?
Planned Parenthood doc: Must make fetus harvesting look like research

NEW UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains medical director Dr. Savita Ginde discussing the importance of couching the harvesting of fetal tissue as 'research,' not 'business' — then casually poking around a petri dish of aborted remains as a colleague exclaims, 'Another boy!'

Where are these alleged "unedited versions"?

There is a link to one of them here, as well as an analysis. for the rest, do your own google searching.

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

There is a link to one of them here, as well as an analysis. for the rest, do your own google searching.

I will watch all of it, because I am pro-life and want to see what's going on here.

I will watch all of it, because I am pro-life and want to see what's going on here.

When you watch the videos make a careful note of who says what.

Because it is invariably the interviewers who are bringing up the legal violations and not the PP staff.

That link exposes your smear video as being utterly false.

Nope.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD: "I don't know if I've ever seen a thymus, but maybe I have. I know I've seen livers, I've seen stomachs. I've seen plenty of neural tissue. We usually can see the whole brain usually come out."

Fourth Planned Parenthood video could drop at Texas Senate hearing
posted at 12:41 pm on July 28, 2015 by Taylor Millard

Fresh off the heels of the Center for Medical Progress releasing video of a former Planned Parenthood worker discussing organ harvesting is the possibly of a fourth video. This time it won’t be on the Internet, it will be in a Texas Senate committee. A spokesperson for Senator Charles Schwertner told The Texas Tribune state Attorney General investigators were the ones who were given the video.

[[ Committee members and staffers are ]] currently reviewing the video and gathering all the relevant facts.

The AG’s office isn’t saying where they got it, but Planned Parenthood’s Houston-area clinic thinks it was from Center for Medical Progress. They said Sunday people from BioMax Procurement Services talked to their researchers in April.

They provided fake identification to enter our health center under the guise of discussing research with clinical research staff. We suspect that they were secretly taping those conversations and that those interactions in our facility will be included in another of their highly edited and deceptive videos.

It’ll be interesting to see how long the video is this time. Planned Parenthood thinks it could be about eight hours which would be absolutely amazing. The first two videos are a combined four hours long. If Planned Parenthood’s estimate is right, then it could show tours of the facility, talks with researchers, and who knows what else. It’s also possible Planned Parenthood is purposefully overestimating the time so they can claim, “Oh the video was edited again!”whenever it shows up. It’s also possible the video the AG’s office has isn’t from Center for Medical Progress at all. Investigators were at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Houston, so they may have gotten video there. The fact Center for Medical Progress released the latest video today, could lend credence to the idea that whatever the state of Texas has didn’t come from them.

Here’s how the Texas Senate Committee on Health & Human Services is describing the hearing, which is probably going to be livestreamed.

The committee will meet to examine the business practices and regulatory structure of Planned Parenthood affiliates in Texas, and to investigate whether state or federal laws are being broken by Planned Parenthood and/or its affiliates in Texas in regards to the donation and/or sale of fetal tissue. The committee will consider recommendations to strengthen regulations on abortion providers, including further restrictions on the sale of fetal tissue by these entities.

Invited testimony only.

The “invited testimony only” part is pretty important because it means the committee is trying to keep the hearing under control. More than likely they’ve learned the lesson of the 2013 legislative session when people in the Texas Capitol gallery were able to keep a vote on the 20-week abortion ban from happening. It will also keep the hearing from going on too long, especially if they’re going to show a long video. One amusing anecdote about the video. Planned Parenthood wanted to watch it and asked the Senate for it. The Senate told them to go to the AG’s office, which obviously isn’t going to show it. That’s pretty smart on the Texas GOP’s side. It means there’s the chance Planned Parenthood could be caught off guard on certain questions and not get the chance to give friendly interviews or release YouTube statements.
Fourth Planned Parenthood video could drop at Texas Senate hearing Hot Air

That link exposes your smear video as being utterly false.

In the opinion of factcheck.org, and we all know which way they lean.

You asked for a source for the unedited video, I gave you a path to follow. You have any desire to correct your previous statement?

Forum List

Back