Fourth PP video released, it's bad

But Woodward and Bernstein were heroes for bringing down that bastard Richard Nixon

Woodward and Bernstein didn't secretly record Nixon, misrepresent who they were, and then spliced the tapes to make it look like Nixon had done something illegal when he hadn't.
Guy, the full tapes are available along with the summarized tapes. Guy, I posted all four full versions of the released tapes previously. Guy, it's very telling that your people refuses to acknowledge their existence, preferring to solely address the summary versions. Guy, I guess it's just more convenient?

Guy, now you're denying that slavery still exists just because it's illegal? Guy, seriously?

Guy, it's simple. Guy, what I'm saying is that her boyfriend, husband, pimp, or slaveowner just might be the one deciding. Guy, I forgot tho. Guy, you don't believe sex slavery exists because slavery is illegal.

Guy, i'm not even going to treat this as a serious comment. Just because you call prostitution "Sex slavery" doesn't make it so.

Guy, it's funny how you go from praising her to attacking her when you discover that she realized how badly she fucked up in aiding you.

I've never praised her. I would even go so far to say that Roe isn't a particularly good decision, and that the issue SHOULD have been left to the political process, where we'd probably be at the same place we are at now. That said, Roe was a recognition that the laws that existed in 1973 were largely ignored by women and their doctors, which is why the courts struck them down, regardless of whose (psuedo)name was on the paperwork. .

Guy, if a fetus (literally an unborn baby) isn't a baby but "a thing to take care of" then please walk up to the nearest pregnant woman and offer to "take care of" her "thing". Guy, I know why you won't tho. Guy, you realize just how fucked up that would be. Guy, don't you?

I wouldn't presume to tell a woman how to handle her health issues unless I was asked. And probably n ot even then. It isn't my place. And it isn't yours. That's the whole point of being 'Pro-Choice".

Guy, you think giving people condoms is worrying about keeping women from having sex? Guy, I'd happily buy you a box too. Guy, what I'm saying is that you can fuck who you want, just don't kill someone else because you didn't mean to create them.

Again, that isn't my choice or your choice. It's the choice of the woman it is inside of.

Guy, see. Guy, this is why I could never be a liberal. Guy, your sect is just waaay too misanthropic for me.

It's not "misanthropy", it's simple math. The planet has 8 billion humans on it, and the ecosystem was never meant to support 8 billion people. If all 8 billion of them lived like Americans, instead of the grinding poverty most of them live in, we'd need three planets to support them. (and right now, we only have one. Where are those spaceships I was promised as a kid!)

Guy, I didn't say anything about him having to marry her. Guy, I said that we have other ways of handling it that doesn't necessitate ruining people's lives. Guy, those alternatives are exactly what we should be investing our time, money, and effort into supporting. Guy, by "we" I mean you and myself as much as a "society" kind of thing.

Or not. Here was the thing. The alternative for her would have been dropping out of college to raise a kid she didn't want, and getting into a long protracted legal fight with my now Ex-Buddy for child support. Sorry, seems like fucking up a lot of people's lives for a bit of tissue the size of a kidney bean.

Guy, I literally just said that we need to get over our sexual hang ups - such as equating a woman's worth with her virginity and being uncomfortable with birth control in schools - to solve this problem. Guy, that's what you just dismissed as being a "serious sexual hang up". Guy, this is why I can't take you seriously. Guy, it's like you rewrite what people say in your head to prove your preconceived notion of them to yourself. Guy, what I said above. Guy, feel free to fuck who you want. Guy, just be respectful of how powerful that act really is.

Fetuses aren't people. It's not that big of a deal.

Guy, you do realize that I was being sarcastic, right? Guy, that's the exact opposite of the American way of handling situations like this. Guy, that has more in common with the way Castro or Pinochet would handle it.

Uh, no. There are laws against filing false tax returns, false representation and taping people against their permission FOR A REASON. And they are there pretty much to keep people from doign what these fanatics did.

Guy, you really need to stop projecting your beliefs and prejudices onto people. Guy, I already mentioned this problem of yours twice in regards to your other post.

Actually, dude, I think you are the one coming off here as a little unbalanced.

Guy, the full tapes are available along with the summarized tapes. Guy, I posted all four full versions of the released tapes previously. Guy, it's very telling that your people refuses to acknowledge their existence, preferring to solely address the summary versions. Guy, I guess it's just more convenient?

The full tapes have these people saying over and over again- WE CANNOT SELL PARTS.

To use your watergate analogy, it would be like if Nixon had said on the tape, "I told Dean and Ehrlichman to not break into the Watergate, and they did it anyway", but everyone leaves that out.

The mother only gets labeled a slut and a parasite if she's a slut who has multiple children by multiple baby daddies. She is only labeled a parasite, because she expects others to fulfill her responsibilities for her.
Conservatives aren't about to let children starve, but we will do what we feel necessary to prevent more children being born into poverty.
If that means making living off the labor of others uncomfortable, so be it.

okay, the highlited sentence is interesting.

If you aren't about to let children starve, why do you guys keep trying to cut food stamps, school lunches, and WIC?

If you are so keen on preventing more children from being born into poverty, why do you keep trying to either defund Planned Parenthood?
I thought the sentence was pretty clear. The next sentence should make it perfectly clear even to your meth addled brain.

when the GOP loses yet another presidential election, they can thank these dishonest undercover saboteurs for starting that ball rolling in the Democrats direction... listen to me now and believe me later, America's rational "core" understands exactly what is at stake here and these nuts aren't gaining any presidential votes with their dishonest emotional appeals...

The Senate blocked a Republican drive Monday to terminate federal funds for Planned Parenthood, setting the stage for the GOP to try again this fall amid higher stakesa potential government shutdown that could echo into next year's presidential and congressional elections. The derailed legislation was the Republican response to videos, recorded secretly by anti-abortion activists, showing Planned Parenthood officials dispassionately discussing how they sometimes provide medical researchers with tissue from aborted fetuses. Those videos have led conservatives to accuse the group of illegally selling the organs for profit — strongly denied by Planned Parenthood — and inserted abortion and women's health into the mix of issues to be argued in the 2016 campaign.

Monday's mostly party-line vote was 53-46 to halt Democratic delays aimed at derailing the bill, seven short of the 60 votes Republicans needed. Even so, the GOP is hoping to reap political gains because the videos have ignited the party's core conservative, anti-abortion voters.

Senate blocks GOP bill to halt Planned Parenthood fed funds - Yahoo News

planned parenthood success...? oh my!

what would delusional finger waggers do if they couldn't act holier than thou on behalf of government intrusion?
The study ignored the effect of common sense restrictions on abortion.

SCOTUS has already repeatedly accounted for them, but that hasn't stopped the decades of irrational and dishonest hysteria...

of course that doesn't stop GOP candidates from fear mongering and repeatedly claiming that America has somehow gone off the morality rails, as a lame attempt to demonize their political opponents...

The full tapes have these people saying over and over again- WE CANNOT SELL PARTS.

To use your watergate analogy, it would be like if Nixon had said on the tape, "I told Dean and Ehrlichman to not break into the Watergate, and they did it anyway", but everyone leaves that out.

"Sell" is a legally restricted word.. "In exchange for financial support" is not a sale. No invoice, no contract, no sale.
A "monthly pledge" or "grant" would get around any legal restriction on "sales".. And that is EXACTLY what is happening here.

Guy, i'm not even going to treat this as a serious comment. Just because you call prostitution "Sex slavery" doesn't make it so.
Guy, I distinguished between "pimp" and "slave owner". Guy, prostitution exists in this country despite being illegal. Guy, we apparently agree on this fact. Guy, slavery - both sexual and non - exists in this country despite being illegal as well. Are you actually arguing that second point, guy?

I've never praised her. I would even go so far to say that Roe isn't a particularly good decision, and that the issue SHOULD have been left to the political process, where we'd probably be at the same place we are at now. That said, Roe was a recognition that the laws that existed in 1973 were largely ignored by women and their doctors, which is why the courts struck them down, regardless of whose (psuedo)name was on the paperwork. .
So you won't be arguing that it's great and worth defending then, guy?

I wouldn't presume to tell a woman how to handle her health issues unless I was asked. And probably n ot even then. It isn't my place. And it isn't yours. That's the whole point of being 'Pro-Choice".
The difference between us, guy, involves the fact that you see this practice as being about women's healthcare and I don't. Guy, you see the baby growing within her as a thing to be removed. Guy, you've even said so. I'm just quoting you at this point, guy. I see him, guy, as a baby growing within her. Again, guy, if you seriously want to debate this point, then debate it with a pregnant woman. Guy, offer to free her from her slavery with a swift kick to the uterus and watch her inevitable reaction.

Again, that isn't my choice or your choice. It's the choice of the woman it is inside of.
Guy, another facet of the difference between us is that you think of filicide as a mother's sacred right and choice to correct her mistake and I just can't see a child as a mistake or killing the child you didn't meant to create as a cheap and practical solution. Guy, if you strip out everything else - all of the rhetoric and thought terminating cliches and - and look at the issue itself, that's exactly what this disagreement comes down to. Why we see it differently will be touched on in your next point, guy.

It's not "misanthropy", it's simple math. The planet has 8 billion humans on it, and the ecosystem was never meant to support 8 billion people. If all 8 billion of them lived like Americans, instead of the grinding poverty most of them live in, we'd need three planets to support them. (and right now, we only have one. Where are those spaceships I was promised as a kid!)
Guy, this is pretty much what the difference between us is in one point. You, guy, see people as numbers and I see them as kinsmen pretty much the same as myself. Guy, you see culling a few as the obvious solution to ballooning overpopulation, and I see it as a selfish and sociopathic attempt on your part to exacerbate demographic collapse one little body at a time. Guy, I really hope you realize you're exactly why I'm keeping my kids the hell away from the lot of you. The safety of myself and my family, guy, was the only reason I asked if you're still allowed on base. Yes, guy, the things you say and do really do show me that you would do it at this point.

Or not. Here was the thing. The alternative for her would have been dropping out of college to raise a kid she didn't want, and getting into a long protracted legal fight with my now Ex-Buddy for child support. Sorry, seems like fucking up a lot of people's lives for a bit of tissue the size of a kidney bean.
Guy, it's kind of off topic, but it's still an interesting historical fact. Did you know, guy, that Dr. Seuss (the one of children's literature fame) threatened to sue a pro-life group for printing "a person's a person no matter how small", attributed to him, on their letterhead? I just thought it was interesting, guy; it kind of reminded me of Orson Scott Card spending his life writing books about how we should be tolerant of differences and then turning around and bashing gays and threatening to start a civil war over a black president. It's weird how hypocritical people can be, guy.

Fetuses aren't people. It's not that big of a deal.
Guy, you know what's interesting about what you just said? Guy, replace "fetuses" with literally any other group and see what it looks like. Guy, your (blank) aren't people anyway so it's not that big a deal if we make some money off them" argument has never worked long term. Your forebears did manage to create structures to enable behavior like that for a time, guy, but they never lasted.

Uh, no. There are laws against filing false tax returns, false representation and taping people against their permission FOR A REASON. And they are there pretty much to keep people from doign what these fanatics did.
Guy, they didn't make laws against filing false tax returns to keep people from investigating Planned Parenthood. Guy, what they did do is create a legal system that examines evidence to reach conclusions. Guy, your people did an amazing job of in subverting that legal system and the basic American values it's built upon to protect yourselves though. Great job, guy.

Actually, dude, I think you are the one coming off here as a little unbalanced.
Guy, you actually need to fall back on "well you just hate women" or "you're insane" or "fuck you" to prove your point. Guy, that typically indicates that you don't really have one.

Guy, she speaks very directly about how they have to speak indirectly to avoid giving anyone the impression they're doing anything shady. Guy, she came out and said they're careful to word things just so.

planned parenthood success...? oh my!

what would delusional finger waggers do if they couldn't act holier than thou on behalf of government intrusion?
The study ignored the effect of common sense restrictions on abortion.

SCOTUS has already repeatedly accounted for them, but that hasn't stopped the decades of irrational and dishonest hysteria...

of course that doesn't stop GOP candidates from fear mongering and repeatedly claiming that America has somehow gone off the morality rails, as a lame attempt to demonize their political opponents...
There are few as hysterical as those who go full Chicken Little thinking they're never going to be allowed to get another abortion.

"Sell" is a legally restricted word.. "In exchange for financial support" is not a sale. No invoice, no contract, no sale.
A "monthly pledge" or "grant" would get around any legal restriction on "sales".. And that is EXACTLY what is happening here.[/QUOTE]

Is there actual evidence of that?

From what I gathered earlier today, Sen Jodi Ernst of Iowa is leading the charge to shut down PP.

What she doesn't understand is that doing so would deprive hundreds of thousands of her fellow Iowans of healthcare.

Apparently 63% of those who are the beneficiaries of PP's services have no healthcare at all. PP is all they have, for both men and women.

As usual the GOP just wants to take things away from the poor while providing nothing in return.

After leaked videos Sen. Joni Ernst takes lead on defunding Planned Parenthood - Live Well Nebraska Health Medicine

A "monthly pledge" or "grant" would get around any legal restriction on "sales".. And that is EXACTLY what is happening here.

I know that you have said you are resisting watching the videos.. I can't help you if you just want to speculate on what was said and not said. But from 3:10 to about 6:30 in the video for THIS OP.. There is a long discussion about reimbursement and "expressing it correctly" and "per organ charges" and lawyers and all the rest. No where in that segment does the doctor shut down the convo.. Her concern is more about HOW the reimbursement is labeled "time and effort" than it is about her ethics or willingness to change her medical procedures to please these buyers.. PERHAPS -- some PP lawyers would have shut her down at some future point... But the atrocious accommodations that she gives up in this interview is very disturbing..

If you won't watch any of the videos, please don't ask for help on what was said. You can QUESTION the completeness of the editing, but let's not ignore the willingness that this VP of PP and a surgeon to discuss and make "deals" with the buyers.

Last edited:

I know that you have said you are resisting watching the videos.. I can't help you if you just want to speculate on what was said and not said. But from 3:10 to about 6:30 in the video for THIS OP.. There is a long discussion about reimbursement and "expressing it correctly" and "per organ charges" and lawyers and all the rest. No where in that segment does the doctor shut down the convo.. Her concern is more about HOW the reimbursement is labeled "time and effort" than it is about her ethics or willingness to change her medical procedures to please these buyers.. PERHAPS -- some PP lawyers would have shut her down at some future point... But the atrocious accommodations that she gives up in this interview is very disturbing..

If you won't watch any of the videos, please don't ask for help on what was said. You can QUESTION the completeness of the editing, but let's not ignore the willingness that this VP of PP and a surgeon to discuss and make "deals" with the buyers.

If I know which video it's in, I can find the transcript - so this OP is the fourth video: Investigative Footage The Center for Medical Progress

I'll look through it and see if I can find it.

I just post this in a new thread: Video at the site.

SNIP;
Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video: 'Diversification of the Revenue Stream'
In her defense, maybe she meant vivisection.

he Center for Medical Progress has released a fifth undercover video of Planned Parenthood today, despite a concerted effort by
pro-abortion judges to prevent them from doing so. In this latest video, Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, takes things yet again one step further than in previous videos.

all of it and video at the site
Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Diversification of the Revenue Stream Truth Revolt

SNIP;
Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video: 'Diversification of the Revenue Stream'

he Center for Medical Progress has released a fifth undercover video of Planned Parenthood today, despite a concerted effort by
pro-abortion judges to prevent them from doing so. In this latest video, Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, takes things yet again one step further than in previous videos.

Fifth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Diversification of the Revenue Stream Truth Revolt
Wait, what? They violated the court order to release it?

SNIP;

Wait, what? They violated the court order to release it?

Demonstrating beyond any shadow of a doubt that the anti-rights zealots have no respect for law and order and are willing to do anything to spew their dishonesty and deceit.

Forum List

Back