Fourth Officer Acquitted in Freddie Gray Case

i think acquittal does not change what happened.

What acquittal does is say the officers aren't guilty of doing it.
no, see, now you're confusing an acquittal with a finding of innocence.

an acquittal means the prosecution did not prove their case.

You're the one claiming someone that was acquitted is responsible for something the judge said they didn't do.
no, see, you're saying the judge says they didn't do somethin and that is not the case.

Acquitted means they're not guilty of doing what they were accused of doing.

Acquit - to relieve from a charge of fault or crime
let me ask you, did OJ Simpson kill his ex-wife?

As soon as a perp is placed under arrest, half of them are going to start screaming they are hurt and demand to be taken to the hospital.

Freddie Gray was not a healthy man. He was a long term heroin user who was high when he was arrested. He was arrested for distribution of heroin. He had health issues resulting from exposure to lead as a child.

A person knowing they had health issues has an obligation to refrain from putting themselves in danger. He should not have banged his head around. The police did nothing wrong.

why would anyone possibly believe cops can kill black men with impunity?
they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?
He wasn't "healthy" liar. And the inmate in the adjacent transport cell said he could hear him thrashing about wildly.

Get the facts or continue looking like a FUCKING RETARD

they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?
He wasn't "healthy" liar. And the inmate in the adjacent transport cell said he could hear him thrashing about wildly.

healthy being a relative term he may have had high blood pressure, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, a bum knee, tennis elbow, turf toe, an ear infection, toothache, and sleep apnea.

he went into the police van without the injury that killed him. in that way he was healthy.

And nothing could have prevented him from banging his head. Even if an officer were sitting with him he still could have banged his head against the van and broken his neck, unless you suggest padded neck restraints...
they killed him?

who else is responsible?

healthy being a relative term he may have had high blood pressure, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, a bum knee, tennis elbow, turf toe, an ear infection, toothache, and sleep apnea.

he went into the police van without the injury that killed him. in that way he was healthy.

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

He gave himself the injury while he was in the van.

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

Actually, no he did not. He had weak bones BEFORE he entered the van.

You can cry all you want. FOUR times now there has been a no guilt verdict. There never was any evidence of wrong doing by the police, this was political theatrics from the start.

What acquittal does is say the officers aren't guilty of doing it.

You're the one claiming someone that was acquitted is responsible for something the judge said they didn't do.
no, see, you're saying the judge says they didn't do somethin and that is not the case.

OJ was acquitted of the murders. According to the jury that ACQUITTED him, he didn't. It matters not what I think since I wasn't on the jury. All that matters in the legal sense is what the jury said just like with these officers.

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

Do you have his medical records prior to him being in the police van?

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

He gave himself the injury while he was in the van.
That's the story anyhow

OJ was acquitted of the murders. According to the jury that ACQUITTED him, he didn't. It matters not what I think since I wasn't on the jury. All that matters in the legal sense is what the jury said just like with these officers.
so you do understand the difference

Attached to the documents released Wednesdaywas a transcript of Allen's taped statement to police the day of the incident. In it, Allen told police that it sounded like Gray "was banging his head against the metal, like he was trying to knock himself out or something."

Allen said he thought there was "a dope fiend" on the other side of the divider purposefully banging his head, four or five times. "It was like — he wasn't doing it hard and [expletive], but he was definitely banging himself in the head. I know he was."

Allen also said that it was a "smooth ride."

You know he was healthy? You know he didn't slam himself in the van?
From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

All irrelevant. Everyone picked up bound for taking in should arrive safely, the cops are responsible for that in any advanced civil society. This is 3rd worlrd shithole policing here, meaning this incident, and others.

so you do understand the difference

I applied the same thing with OJ that should be applied here.

I understand that acquittal means they aren't responsible. Responsible means those you hold responsible have consequences for their actions. Acquittal means they don't have those consequences. What consequences are these officers facing for their acquittal?

Sooo, you a foreigner thinks so. Unless you want them transported encased in foam 10 inches thick and then they probably couldn't breathe too well and left in that foam in their cells... You also must realize that the drugs he had in his system kept him from feeling thosembangs he was giving himself quite so fully.
Let's say someone slams into that van and kills the occupants, you would also hold the police responsible, not the driver of the vehicle that slammed into it?

By the way what country are youifrom?
Attached to the documents released Wednesdaywas a transcript of Allen's taped statement to police the day of the incident. In it, Allen told police that it sounded like Gray "was banging his head against the metal, like he was trying to knock himself out or something."

Allen said he thought there was "a dope fiend" on the other side of the divider purposefully banging his head, four or five times. "It was like — he wasn't doing it hard and [expletive], but he was definitely banging himself in the head. I know he was."

Allen also said that it was a "smooth ride."

You know he was healthy? You know he didn't slam himself in the van?
From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

All irrelevant. Everyone picked up bound for taking in should arrive safely, the cops are responsible for that in any advanced civil society. This is 3rd worlrd shithole policing here, meaning this incident, and others.

Forum List

Back