Fourth Officer Acquitted in Freddie Gray Case

The nut cases whine the government is murdering people while screaming for a bigger and more powerful government and condemning the 2nd Amendment which was created to keep the people in charge of the government.

why would anyone possibly believe cops can kill black men with impunity?
they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?
In the lib world you can never be held for your own behavior.

Attached to the documents released Wednesdaywas a transcript of Allen's taped statement to police the day of the incident. In it, Allen told police that it sounded like Gray "was banging his head against the metal, like he was trying to knock himself out or something."

Allen said he thought there was "a dope fiend" on the other side of the divider purposefully banging his head, four or five times. "It was like — he wasn't doing it hard and [expletive], but he was definitely banging himself in the head. I know he was."

Allen also said that it was a "smooth ride."

You know he was healthy? You know he didn't slam himself in the van?
From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?
you can claim he did it to himself but that doesn't really change anything.

he was in police custody and their responsibility. he suffered injuries in the van that lead to his death.

why shouldn't the police be held responsible?

Attached to the documents released Wednesdaywas a transcript of Allen's taped statement to police the day of the incident. In it, Allen told police that it sounded like Gray "was banging his head against the metal, like he was trying to knock himself out or something."

Allen said he thought there was "a dope fiend" on the other side of the divider purposefully banging his head, four or five times. "It was like — he wasn't doing it hard and [expletive], but he was definitely banging himself in the head. I know he was."

From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

he was in police custody and their responsibility. he suffered injuries in the van that lead to his death.

4 judges saying no does change it. Do you know what acquitted means?

Your opposition is based solely on not liking what the judge said.

Ah, another bad and humiliating day for S.A. Marilyn Mosby.

Tried to score big headlines to help pad her political future, but everything seems to be blowing up in her face. Someone buy that girl a drink. She's gonna need it.

From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

yes, i understand acquittal. do you?

Notice how the TV networks won't talk about any of these cases. If the cops were convicted it would be the headline story.
Maybe it's just as well there is no publicity of the acquittals. We don't need those people riled up anymore to take their anger out of other innocent cops.

Btw...the acquittal is good news!

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

Why don't you tell us. Judges in four cases have said the police officers aren't responsible.
no, they haven't said that.

The officers were acquitted.

From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

Apparently you don't if you think they were still responsible after being found not guilty. Are you saying people not guilty are responsible for the charges for which they were found not guilty.

From the Baltimore Sun

who else is responsible?

Apparently you don't if you think they were still responsible after being found not guilty. Are you saying people not guilty are responsible for the charges for which they were found not guilty.
i think acquittal does not change what happened.

From the Baltimore Sun

What acquittal does is say the officers aren't guilty of doing it.

no, see, now you're confusing an acquittal with a finding of innocence.

an acquittal means the prosecution did not prove their case.

Each defendant is being tried seperately, its difficult to pin the death on any one of these defendants individually when there's no proof that one of them individually was the cause of the death.

You're the one claiming someone that was acquitted is responsible for something the judge said they didn't do.

You're the one claiming someone that was acquitted is responsible for something the judge said they didn't do.
no, see, you're saying the judge says they didn't do somethin and that is not the case.

So, how would they prevent him from slamming his head in the back of the van, even if fully restrained?

You want to hold them responsible yet-
While bystanders captured his arrest on video showing Gray moaning for help, the autopsy concluded that he suffered no injuries suggesting a neck hold or stemming from physical restraint. Allan noted that Gray could be seen bearing weight on his legs and speaking as he was loaded into the van.
Officers placed Gray on a metal bench running from front to back along the outside wall of the van. He was not belted in, which is a violation of Baltimore police policy. After the doors were closed, he could be heard yelling and banging, "causing the van to rock," the autopsy noted.

The van made several stops. The second stop occurred a few blocks away on Baker Street, where officers placed an identification band and leg restraints on Gray.

"Reportedly, Mr. Gray was still yelling and shaking the van," the medical examiner wrote. "He was removed from the van and placed on the ground in a kneeling position, facing the van doors, while ankle cuffs were placed, and then slid onto the floor of the van, belly down and head first, reportedly still verbally and physically active."

The medical examiner concluded that Gray's most significant injury was to the lower left part of his head.

The Baltimore Sun

You want to hold them responsible for his own actions. Were they possibly negligent in not strapping him in? Maybe. But not negligent homicide or even involuntary manslaughter. It would not have prevented him from slamming his head against the van. That is like someone jumping on a trampoline, lands off of it, then suing the manufacturer for their broken neck. It is a sad outcome, but not the result of the manufacturer.
This was horrific outcome, but not the fault of the officers, unless ,you suggest they fully pad the prisoner and the transport van, and the cuffs and shackles and...

From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

Last edited:

no, see, you're saying the judge says they didn't do somethin and that is not the case.

Acquitted means they're not guilty of doing what they were accused of doing.

Acquit - to relieve from a charge of fault or crime

Forum List

Back